- » Nasturtium Salad
Nasturtium Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nasturtium salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nasturtium salad recipes.
1. In a large salad bowl or on individual salad plated, place nasturtium leaves and greens
2. In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients.
3. Use a fork or a wire whisk to beat and blend the ingredients into a smooth and creamy dressing.
4.... - 40.6144
1)Blend by vigorous whisking, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
2)Toss in the greens, nasturtium leaves, nasturtium flowers.
3)Serve as side dish. - 34.7569
Nasturtium Shrimp And Watercress Salad
1) Wash the watercress thoroughly with cold, running water.
2) In a bowl, place watercress and add olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Toss well.
3) Add shrimp, and toss thoroughly to combine.
4) Serve by garnishing with... - 36.3109
Nasturtium Pasta Salad
1. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, shake or stir almonds until golden, about 3 minutes. Pour from pan into a wide shallow bowl.
2. To bowl, add oil, vinegar, 1 tablespoon water, and mustard; mix.
3. Add spinach, rosemary blossoms, dianthus... - 32.6973
Stir Fried Beef With Nasturtium Salad
1) Finely grate the rind and squeeze the juice from one orange.
2) In a bowl, place beef strips and season with grated rind and juice.
3) In a bowl, add soy sauce, sherry, ginger, sugar and corn flour.
4) Pour the marinade over beef and coat... - 45.5871
Pretty Nasturtium Salad
Hmm... here is an interesting salad - Nasturtium Salad! Ever heard of it? No? Well, here is your chance to learn how to make this exotic sounding dish with some surprisingly common ingredients. Watch and learn how from this recipe video. Enjoy! - 85.97
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and line spinach, mushrooms, nasturtium leaves, fennel, and parsley decoratively.
2) Take a small bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients.
3) Spoon it over the greens and toss well.
4) Serve immediately or serve... - 40.0249
Tomato Cucumber Salad
1. Slice cucumber and tomatoes into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
2. Line a platter with nasturtium leaves. Arrange sliced tomatoes and cucumbers on leaves.
3. Drizzle salad with vinaigrette. Garnish with dill and nasturtium sprigs or flowers. Add salt and pepper to... - 28.3348
Green Bean Salad
Trim ends from whole green beans.
Cook in a little boiling, salted water until tender but still crisp.
Drain thoroughly and cool.
Shortly before serving, toss beans with all remaining ingredients.
Use only enough French Dressing to coat the various... - 27.7611
Green Salad With Nutty Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard and sherry vinegar.
Gradually whisk in the olive oil, followed by the walnut and hazelnut oils.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Add the baby greens and flowers, toss gently and serve. - 26.1285
Place salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine ingredients for dressing.
Just before serving, pour over the greens and toss. - 39.6172
Wild Green Salad
In a large bowl, combine greens, celery, shallots, and flowers.
Mix oil and lemon juice; pour over salad and mix.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 24.6871
Insalada Delle 24 Ore
Blend the two lettuces.
Sprinkle with the chopped truffles.
Place the egg yolks into a blender.
On high speed slowly incorporate the oil into the egg forming a thick mayonnaise.
Blend in the anchovy, mustard, vinegar, and lemon.
Pour this dressing over the... - 43.7116
Endive And Edible Flower Salad
In a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook curry powder 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat, stir in vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Whisk in oil, a few drops at a time, until dressing is completely combined. Set... - 36.7677
Salad With Almond Dressing
1) Tear the lettuce and endive and place in a bowl with the cucumber.
2) Tear the spinach into pieces and add to the bowl with the green pepper, watercress and nasturtiums.
3) Add the avocado and mustard and cress and toss well.
4) Fold in the... - 42.576
Summer Rice Salad
€¢ Microwave rice according to the instructions for long grain rice in the Rice Cooking Chart. Cool.
€¢ Cook and cool the green peas.
€¢ Add to the cool rice the grated raw carrots, green onions, parsley, celery and leaves, and the cooked and cooled... - 41.0633
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 49.6806
Summer Salad For Party
1. Tear the oak leaf lettuce into bite sized pieces, place in a salad bowl with rocket, lamb's lettuce, herbs and red onion
2. Peel, halve and stone the avocado, chop them and toss in the lemon juice
3. Add avocado and pine nuts just before... - 40.9172
Fish Salad With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
Place all the ingredients for the poaching liquid in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Bring back to the boil and plunge the lobster in headfirst.
Boil 15... - 46.0188
Slice the cabbage very finely. Combine in a large bowl with the watercress and nasturtium leaves; top with the avocado cut in slices, the bacon which has been grilled and cut into small dice, the finely chopped: chili, chicken breasts, sliced radish and... - 28.7197
A Salad Of Many Colours
Wash, trim and dry the lettuce, radicchio and endives.
Mix in a large bowl.
Pare the carrot and cut into thin star shape slices.
Sprinkle on lettuce along with the bell pepper.
Place the flowers and rose pedals around the salad.
Blend the garlic together with... - 40.6235
1. Set up two pans of boiling salted water
2. Tip in the mange-tout in one and the whole beans in the other
3. Cook till tender
4. Drain and cool by running cold tap water over the cooked vegetables
5. Set aside till required
6. In a large bowl,... - 47.2851
Artichoke Asparagus Salad
Place sesame seeds on a baking sheet and bake at 300° until golden. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
Steam asparagus for 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Place cooked spears in a 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish.
Drain artichoke hearts and reserve marinade.... - 35.5575
To make the garlic croutons, remove the crusts from the bread and cut the slices into tiny cubes.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan.
Add the bread cubes and garlic and fry until the croutons are golden brown all over.
Drain on paper towels.
Discard the... - 40.6559
Grilled Figs, Chanterelle And Prosciutto On Arugula
1. Clean the mushrooms by brushing away grit with a vegetable or pastry brush, and wipe them with a kitchen towel. Use a knife to cut away embedded grit.
2. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces and set aside.
3. Halve the figs from stem to tail... - 42.8396