- » Napoleon Pastry
Napoleon Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of napoleon pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for napoleon pastry recipes.
Puff Pastry Napoleon Cream With Vanilla
Divide puff pastry in half lengthwise.
Roll each half into a 15- x 6-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle two baking sheets with water; shake off excess water.
Carefully transfer pastry to baking sheets.
Prick pastry well with a fork.
Trim sides with a sharp knife, if... - 30.6652
Take one sheet of phyllo dough and spread it flat; coat with butter-flavored non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
Fold the dough in half and spray it again.
Fold it again; the sheet is now one-quarter of its original size.
Using scissors, cut it into four... - 24.8363
You May Also Like!
1. To make pastry, put butter into a large bowl of cold water and ice cubes or chipped ice. Work butter with hands. Break it into small portions and squeeze each in water about 20 times, or until butter is pliable and waxy. Remove and wipe off excess water.... - 30.1004
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 36.2169
This Napoleon tastes incredible ! Just like the great French leader, this Napoleon is a great conqueror ! Just try this puff pastry with icing for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Napoleon are welcome ! - 36.7908
Set aside 2 tablespoons butter; chill.
Work remaining butter with back of wooden spoon or in electric mixer just till pliable.
Roll or pat between two sheets of waxed paper to 8x6-inch rectangle.
Chill thoroughly, at least 1 hour in refrigerator or 20 minutes... - 37.0428
1) Make two halves of puff pastry.
2) Roll each pastry half into 15x16inch rectangle.
3) Take the baking sheet and sprinkle with little water.
4) Keep the pastry into the baking sheets and make small holes into the pastry.
5) Freeze the pastry for 10... - 46.0462
1. To prepare pastry cut butter sticks into 3 lengthwise strips to get 12 strips.
2. Arrange the strips on a waxed paper, side by side shaping as a rectangle.
3. Roll with a rolling pin to shape into 6 x 12-inch rectangle.
4. Chill until ready to... - 43.0617
This napoleon dessert is a cream filled puff pastry dessert. Baked and filled with a vanilla glaze on top, the napoleon dessert is made with chocolate strips piped over it for a lovely presentation and a great treat! - 38.7909
Vegetable Napoleon With Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread kosher salt 1/4 inch thick in a 6-inch square or smaller baking pan.
Place the bulb of garlic in the center, root-side down.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the garlic.
Bake the garlic for 35 to 45 minutes, until... - 42.4601
Napoleons are little french desserts that are used filled with a sweet filling of sort. These napoleons are filled with cherry pie filling. A microwaved dessert, these napoleons are cooked with pie crust mix and filled with vanilla pudding and cherry pie... - 37.7984
How To Make Napoleon Or Mille Feuille
Learn step by step how to make an amazing Napoleon that consists in 3 layers of puff pastry with pastry cream and passion fruit mousseline in between. For puff pastry recipe check out my previous recipe.
This french dessert is one of my favorites, the... - 149.382