- » Napa Cabbage Soup
Napa Cabbage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of napa cabbage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for napa cabbage soup recipes.
Korean Food: Napa Cabbage Kimchi (배추 김치)
When you think of Korean food what is the first thing that comes to mind? Obviously it is Kimchi (Gimchi or Kimchee). Infact the Koreans eat so much kimchi, they say “Kimchi” instead of “Cheese” when clicking photographs! I think Napa cabbage kimchi... - 109.395
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Chinese Cabbage Soup is a delicious pork soup. I use this brilliant Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe and serve it often for parties. Try the Chinese Cabbage Soup, they have never let me down! - 46.6063
1. Cut cabbage into 1" x 21/2" (2.5 cm x 6.5 cm) pieces.
2. Heat wok with oil over high heat. Add ginger and shrimp. Stir for 1 minute. Add cabbage and continue to stir for 1 minute. Stir in carrot, bamboo shoots and peas.
3. Combine braising sauce... - 29.7869
Wilted Chinese Cabbage
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring often, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Insert slicing disc.
Transfer to a large salad bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Break uncooked noodles into small... - 44.474
Korean Grandma's Cabbage And Radish Kimchi
If you want to be the perfect Korean wife learning how to make the best kimchi is an absolute must! The video is rather funny but it wouldn't be crazy Korean cooking without the musical interlude and the drama! The recipe yields the most delicious and perfect... - 108.11
Almost Chinese Hot-and-sour Soup
Almost Chinese Hot-And-Sour Soup does have a bit of what can take you to China. Just as the name suggests this almost Chinese Hot-And-Sour Soup is best when served hot. A good soup you can try! - 38.7053
If you are looking for a easy and satisfying main course Korean dish, try Maangchi's Gamjatang or Korean pork bone soup. She is making this delicious full meal with about a little chopping and preparation, rest of the cooking is taken care by the low flames... - 118.184
Miso Soup With Mushrooms With Carrot-celery Salad
For a really healthy soup, try out this miso soup. Made with soba noodles, this soup is more filling than any other soup. Flavored with loads of ginger, this is a really delicious soup to try out. This soup goes well with a serving of carrot-celery soup.... - 122.229
Shrimp And Bok Choy Soup With Pineapple
Place the shrimp in a medium bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of the wine or sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, half of the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the ginger, the cornstarch, sesame oil, and white pepper.
Toss to combine, cover, and let stand for 20... - 44.7442
Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup
Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup is easy to make soup. Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup gets its taste from abalone and cabbage mixed with chicken broth and flavored with sherry. Abalone &. Mustard Green Soup is cherished by many people. - 40.9573
Pesang Manok or Chicken in Ginger Soup is a comforting Filipino dish fit for the cold weather. - 0
Japanese New Year's Soup - Ozoni
Happy New Year! Most of us are looking to cook something simple and light cause light sounds good after all the heavy cooking and rich food that we have been eating over the holidays. Watch this video as Jay (Mr. Jingjong) teaches us how to make a traditional... - 124.591
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 36.4584
Hakka Bean Curd Soup
Preparation Place all the filling ingredients except cilantro in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Stir in chopped cilantro. (Or finely minced fish and shrimp with a cleaver and combine with remaining filling ingredients.)... - 42.751
Hakka Bean Curd Soup
Place all filling ingredients except cilantro in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Stir in chopped cilantro.
(Or finely mince fish and shrimp with a cleaver and combine with remaining filling ingredients.) Cover and refrigerate... - 44.8376
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 105.687
Beggar's Bundle Soup
1. Trim off and discard mushroom stems. Rinse caps, drain, and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Cut ham into thin slivers.
3. Trim off and discard root ends of green onions. Cut off 4 of the longest green spears from onion tops and set aside. Chop white parts of... - 39.7649
Vegetarian Won Ton Soup
Vegetarians who want to try out appetizing food with Chinese flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Tamra Davis along with her Asian friend making wonton soup with lots of vegetables and other Asian flavors. Healthy and delicious a must feed... - 107.88
Winter Green Minestrone
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine water and ham hocks.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat is tender when pierced (about 2 hours).
Then lift out ham hocks and let stand until cool enough to handle.
Pull meat from bones in... - 46.1506
1. Bring soup stock and ginger to a boil; cook for 1 1/2-2 minutes, then discard ginger.
2. Add cabbage, onion, and carrot to broth and cook for 2 1/2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients except cornstarch solution and cook for one minute.
4. Thicken with... - 30.7286
Pork Chow Yuk
Cut up the pork steaks into 1/2 by 1 inch pieces.
Marinate them in a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sherry, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Saute or chow the pork in a little peanut oil in a hot wok, stirring for no more than 5 minutes, or until... - 40.4219
Spring Roll Dippers
Soften spring roll wrappers one at a time in a shallow dish of hot water until they're pliable, about 30 seconds each.
Blot excess water from softened wrapper with a towel.
Arrange some noodles, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, and mint in the center of... - 36.0905
Porcini Miso Broth With Soba And Vegetables
1. Bring 3 cups of warer to a boil and pour over the porcini mushrooms. Let stand for 20 minutes. Lift the mushrooms out of the liquid and chop. Reserve the clear liquid.
2. Stir the miso into 1/2 cup of the hot porcini liquid and set aside. Bring a pot of... - 36.4652
Pork Lo Mein
1. Take a bowl of warm water and soak the mushrooms for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and rinse them
3. Squeeze them till they are dry.
4. Cut the mushroom stems and keep them aside for the soup.
5. With a slicing knife, slice the... - 45.4448
Soak bean threads in warm water to cover until soft and pliable, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, scrub clams well with a brush.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Pull off and discard back shell from crab.
Break off legs and crack.
Break belly flap off body; rinse loose... - 39.3615
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015