- » Nanaimo
Nanaimo food reflects the culinary culture of British Columbia in general and the Vancouver Island in particular. The harbor city of the region has many delicacies to offer when it comes to the local cuisine. The ... More »
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 100.794
1) Melt butter in bottom layer and keep aside.
2) Blend in egg and vanilla extract to melted butter.
3) Stir in a medium bowl sugar, cocoa, crumbs, coconut and walnuts.
4) Blend in butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
5) In an ungreased pan 9" X 9"... - 46.8113
1. In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, egg and vanilla for making the crust.
2. Cook until butter melts and the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and nuts.... - 45.7077
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 45.6863
Nanaimo Squares is a wonderful and refreshing dessert that can be made with ease at home. Prepare and surprise your guest with delicious Nanaimo Squares using this recipe. - 41.3719
Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars
1) In a saucepan, melt the peanut butter, margarine and brown sugar.
2) Add the cereal.
3) Press the mixture into a pan of 8x8-inches and cool till set.
4) Cut into squares and serve as a sweet treat for kids. - 32.4074
Nanaimo Recipes By Category