- » Nagasawake
Enjoy our collection of nagasawake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nagasawake recipes.
Video is in foreign language - 21.7868
This video is in Japanese - 54.5821
Pan Roasted Beef
Want to prepare a Pan Roasted Beef recipe with and Oriental touch? Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this impressive dish at home and that too effortlessly. Do not give it a miss. - 78.3277
Are you a Carbonara lover but have always eaten it in food joints? Well it’s the time when you can prepare the dish easily at home. Watch how the chef makes this dish so esily and brings into form. So irresitible… - 72.9047
Japan's New Year celebrations are incomplete without kobu-maki, a traditional favorite prepared using kelp. Not just nutritionally high, this dish also packs in large doses of taste and good lucks too that makes this dish all the more desirable. Why wait for... - 55.0005
Oriental Satsumaimo Croquette
Have you been looking for some easy to make appetizer recipes? Take a look at this video to learn a simple and tasty Oriental Satsumaimo Croquette recipe. You will certainly like it. - 73.8488
A Japanese New Year celebration is complete without this sardine staple that is a common part of almost all food platter during the holiday season. Lip-smacking sardines cooked in soy sauce and glazed with sugar makes for a yummy dish that few can resist.... - 58.6456
Would you like to treat your family to a delicious breakfast? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Japanese Omelet which is indeed very impressive. The dish is simple and scores high on taste...take a look. - 81.6346
Asian Style Matumaeduke Osechi
If you are a big time fan of oriental flavors, you will relish this stir-fry dish. Pepped up with oriental flavors and spices, this good to eat side dish is also quite simple to make. Sarah presents a simple recipe of this Asian-style dish. Enjoy! - 55.7133
Never mind if you are a pear lover or not, this yummy dessert prepared from fresh pears truly makes for an indulgent dessert. The subtle flavor and gooey texture lends this delectable dessert much of its persona. This dessert is so good that you will feel... - 57.0694
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 37.6799
Minced Meat And Lettuce Fried Rice
Today, fried rice recipes from home Nagasawa son's favorite dish, the push Ground beef, lettuce and fried rice recipesto introduce. There are many how to make fried rice, has his way back from leave after a few fried eggs. I finished the most moist and the... - 88.6057
Today Pig iron dish kimchi recipeto introduce. May be introduced in the early days once opened and also blogs, I decided to recreate it again with the introduction Burogurinyuaru. Steel plate (plate steak) I'm using, and if it is not Frying pan even made it... - 82.2909
Bamboo Shoots And Chicken Pasta
Nagasawa son homebamboo shoots season (bamboo shoots), with Japanese bamboo shoots and chicken pastaRecipeswhite paper. - 84.6369
Soy Milk And Egg Pasta
1. Chop the green onions and leeks, set aside.
2. Shred the nori sheet and chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, set aside
4. Boil the pasta in water as per the manufacturer instructions... - 83.0408
Curry Fried Rice
1. Dice the green bell pepper and red paprika; finely chop the green onions, separate the green from the white set aside.
2. In a wok over high heat pour oil and cook the meat until browned, add the nagasawake sauce and stir.
3. Once... - 82.6391
Oyster And Brassica (flower Sprouts) Pasta
1. In a large pot with boiling water, add the pasta and cook ad per packet instructions.
2. Drain pasta and reserve the cooking liquid to measure about 100cc.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and red pepper.
4. Add brassica and toss... - 73.8889
Soy Milk And Kimchi Risotto
1. In a non-stick pan, heat sesame oil and saute pork for about 5 minutes or until it turn white in colour.
2. Add kimchi and stir until well mixed.
3. Pour in water and allow to boil until reduced to half.
4.Add soymilk and lower the heat. Add salt... - 77.509
Spinach And Pork Pasta
1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the directions on the package.
2. Drain the pasta, leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat sesame oil and fry pork for 10 minutes or until well cooked.
4. In the same pan, sauté ginger... - 75.4981
Vegetable Stir Fry With Pork
1. In a wok, heat oil and sauté pork for 5 minutes or until it changes color.
2. Remove the pork and set aside.
3. In the same wok, add ginger, cabbage and green onions, stir well to mix.
4. Add leeks and mix well.
5. Add beans sprout and toss the... - 77.9463
Yakisoba - Japanese Fried Noodle
Nagasawa eldest son home today Source Japanese Yakisobaintroduces the recipe. There's a source of the powder chow mein noodles into the market because a lot of additives, liquid sources Okonomiyaki sauceand Nagasawa versatile soup houseuses mixture. Cho cho... - 91.0798
Sushi Style Pork & Daikon Radish 寿司風大根の豚肉のせのレシピ・作り方
Some dishes need to be eaten to believe that they can be so delicious like this daikon radish and pork sushi. Take a look at this video that shows this three step recipe. The simplicity of this dish will make you smile towards the end of this video, after all... - 80.3294
Pacfic Saury Fried Rice
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Using paper towel, dry the fish.
3. Sprinkle half the quantity of salt and pepper over the fish and rub evenly, leave aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl put the egg and beat well using fork.
5. In an... - 79.6182
Fried Miso Pork
1. on a plate, pour the breadcrumbs.
2. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat well using fork.
3. In another bowl, mix miso and nagasawake sauce together.
4. On a clean plate, place a pork slice and spread miso mixture over it.
5. Top... - 74.0038
Corn Fried Rice
1. Using a sharp knife, shuck the corn and set aside.
2. Roughly chop the spring onion and welsh onion, set aside separately.
3. In a microwave proof bowl, place corn kennel and wrap with plastic film.
4. Microwave corn kennel for 3 minutes at... - 77.405
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 75.6861
Oyakodon - Traditional Japanese Dish
1. In a bowl, mix together nagasawake sauce, sake, mirin, sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs together until light and fluffy.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and fry chicken pieces until golden brown for... - 75.707