- » Nachos Ground
Nachos Ground Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nachos ground recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nachos ground recipes.
Betty's Game Day Nachos -- Super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Game Day Nachos. These were made for this year's Super Bowl parties, but they are great for any party or snack. - 0
Elk Nacho Burgers
Who says eating healthy has to be bland and boring? We combine very lean, very healthy ground Elk with a screaming hot, all natural Salsa and all natural wheat buns for the best burger I've ever made. Sometimes, you really don't need to spend hours preparing... - 0
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 41.9285
Potato Nachos With Roasted Garlic
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic.
Cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft when squeezed.
Set aside... - 37.6443
Nachos For Dinner
The nachos dinner is a mexican style dinner that can be easily prepared in the microwave for a delicious meal. Made with layers of meat and cheese on tortilla chips the nacho dinner can be prepared over the gas by cooking too. Served with sour cream and... - 39.9623
Place ground turkey in a bowl and cover with a piece of waxed paper.
Place in microwave and cook on high for five minutes.
Remove and stir.
Cook a couple of minutes more if needed.
Drain meat and set aside.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting turkey for... - 30.153
Combine chicken and 1 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain chicken, reserving 2/3 cup broth.
Place chicken and 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin in container of food processor; process... - 36.1032
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Brush both sides of the tortillas with the vegetable oil, then quarter each tortilla, transfer to an ungreased baking sheet, and bake, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp.
Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, combine... - 36.7163
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; lightly spray one side of wedges with cooking spray. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 5 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, cook ground turkey in small nonstick... - 29.0247
Nachos Con Queso Y Cerveza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips in 13X9-inch baking pan.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 41.9176
Line 2 large cookie sheets with foil, then spray with no-stick spray.
Cut each pita bread into 1 1/2 triangles.
Then split each triangle to form 2 single-layer triangles.
Place the pita pieces on the cookie sheets in a single layer; set aside.
In a small... - 35.9109
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 44.1188
Tempeh For My Nachos?!
Tempeh is used instead of ground beef to make a yummy take on nachos! Eat them while watching your favorite game or movie! - 107.863
1. In 4-cup measure or casserole, combine oil and garlic and microwave at High for 35 to 60 seconds or until garlic is tender.
2. Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 42.5822
Beefy Nachos Crescent Bake
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef and onion in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Stir in chili... - 40.6323
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 40.9203
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 39.379
White Beans Nachos
1. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add carrot, onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Stir in cumin and ground coriander. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
2. Add beans and stock. Bring to simmering. Simmer,... - 37.0591
Drain the zucchini in a colander for 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze out additional moisture.
Mix the zucchini, carrots, onions, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, and mozzarella in a medium-size bowl.
Cut the tortillas into quarters.
Brush one side of the tortilla... - 38.9743
1) In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Sauté onions and green peppers along with it.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions, pepper, taco sauce, beans, taco seasoning and mushroom soup. Mix well.
4) Close the... - 45.8101
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread chips on prepared baking sheets, sprinkle with cheese, and bake until cheese is just melted, about 8 minutes. Turn off oven.
2. Meanwhile, in a nonstick 12-inch... - 31.7199
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir in beans.
Arrange tortilla chips on two 12-inch ovenproof platters.
Add layers of meat mixture, olives, and chili peppers.
Sprinkle with... - 32.7967
Karen's Nachos Dip
1. In a pan brown beef crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine beef, cheese, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce and cook with cover at high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally such that the cheese is fully melted.
3. Serve... - 28.2016
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Stir in steak sauce.
Arrange tortilla chips on large heatproof platter.
Spoon beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
Broil 6 inches from heat source for 3 to 5 minutes or until... - 36.8694
In a small saucepan, combine tofu, 1 c. (250 mL) of the water, 2 T. (30 mL) of the chopped onion and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain off the water.
Put the mixture in food processor.
Add pasta sauce and process until... - 40.0959
1. To prepare nacho chips, in a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Dip tortillas, one at a time, in water; let drain briefly. Stack tortillas; then cut stack into 6 to 8 wedges. Dip one side of each wedge in sugar mixture. Arrange wedges in... - 21.9898
Strawberry Dessert Nachos
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving juice for another use.
Combine sout cream and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut each tortilla into 8... - 40.9856
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with cumin and beans.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Blend or process avocado, juice and sauce until... - 37.9062
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine strawberies, 1/3 cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl and stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving leftover juice for another use.
Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl,... - 38.4691
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange as many tortilla chips as will fit in single layer on two ungreased large cookie sheets. In small bowl, combine tomatoes, cilantro, and salt.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chorizo, onion, garlic, and... - 34.3762
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.9514
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer beans for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a... - 35.4049
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over a... - 35.931
Lynn Style Nachos
Salty, crunchy-munchies are a hit at any party, and Betty's version of Lynn's nachos perfectly sticks fit the bill. This bite-size appetizer is easy to make and is sure to be a hit at the holiday potluck or summer picnic. Super-easy and spicy, Betty's dish is... - 89.0926
Game Day Chili And Nachos
Graziella serves up a hot and delicious chili and nachos dish that is surprisingly healthy, but tastes naughty! Packed with good- for- you ingredients that no one will even suspect, this chili is a winner for any game day! Gooooo Chili, wooo! - 0
Super Nacho Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, brown beef and sausage together and drain well.
3) in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, layer meat, retried beans, green chilies, cheese and taco sauce and bake for 20... - 44.375
Easy Chicken Nacho Bake
Craving for a delicious dinner that can be made in no time? Try this simple Cheesy Chicken and Nacho bake recipe. The chef demonstrates a step wise process to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. Do not miss it. - 125.003
Best Ever Chili
You gotta have a big bowl of chili for the big game day, right? This one is faster, easier and tastier than any other we've seen. - 115.063
Nachos Ground Recipes By Category