- » Nacho Sauce
Nacho Sauce Recipes
Nacho sauce is a popular Italian sauce made up of milk, cheese, flour and butter. It is mostly served with tortilla chips and fried food items. Easy to prepare, it is one of the most loved condiments around the ... More »
Nachos In Cheese Sauce
Have you invited your peer group to spend a fun-filled afternoon at your home - here is something to add on to the spirit of the get-together. These simple tortilla nachos taste absolutely incredible when drizzled with creamy cheese sauce. Give it a try and... - 93.5832
Easy Microwave Nachos
Place chips on a microwave safe plate.
Combine cheeses with salsa.
Dollop cheese mixture on chips.
Top with olives.
Microwave on 50% power for 2-5 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate once or twice - 24.5066
Nacho Cheesy Sauce
1. In a blending jar take the water, cashews, bell pepper, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and cumin.
2. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
3. Keep in a container and refrigerate.
4. Serve nacho cheesy sauce with... - 80.1813
Buffalo Style Chicken Nachos
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, Frank's RedHot Sauce and butter.
Layer chips, chicken and cheese in ovenproof serving dish or baking dish.
Bake 5 minutes just until cheese melts.
Garnish as desired.
Splash on more Frank's RedHot Sauce to taste. - 29.5251
Beany Cheddar Nachos
1. Spread bean dip on each tortilla chip. Top with some cheese. Place 12 chips in a circle on a paper plate.
2. Microwave at Power Level 7 for 1 minute, or until cheese begins. to melt. - 20.1308
Cfjc Midday June 25th Canada Day Nachos
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. On a large plate, lay tortilla chips in a single layer and sprinkle shredded cheese on top followed by white onion, red jalapeno pepper, tomato, and sweet pepper.
3. Pop the plate in oven for 7-10... - 0
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of... - 41.1649
1. On a waxed paper lined microwave proof serving plate, neatly arrange the chips in a single layer.
2. Spoon the Nacho sauce generously over the chills.
3. Sprinkle peppers on top.
4. Just before serving, place in the microwave and heat for not more... - 31.286
1. In 4-cup measure or casserole, combine oil and garlic and microwave at High for 35 to 60 seconds or until garlic is tender.
2. Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 43.341
Mexicali Nacho Platter
1. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour in the nacho cheese soup mix and milk and whip well till combined through. Bring this mixture to the boil till it thickens. Then reduce heat and simmer covered while stirring occasionally for five minute
2. Add the... - 29.2679
Nachos For Dinner
The nachos dinner is a mexican style dinner that can be easily prepared in the microwave for a delicious meal. Made with layers of meat and cheese on tortilla chips the nacho dinner can be prepared over the gas by cooking too. Served with sour cream and... - 41.3213
Arrange chips on large waxed paper-lined glass plate.
Sprinkle taco sauce over chips according to taste.
Sprinkle cheeses over chips evenly.
Top each chip with olive slice.
Microwave on High for 1 minute.
Microwave on High for 1 to 2 minutes... - 33.04
Fiesta Chicken Nachos
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until no longer pink.
Remove from skillet; cut into strips.
In same skillet, combine chicken and Cheese Creations Sauce; heat through.
On serving... - 32.1998
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Brush both sides of the tortillas with the vegetable oil, then quarter each tortilla, transfer to an ungreased baking sheet, and bake, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp.
Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, combine... - 39.2157
Mexican nachos is an all time favorite snack which is savored by all age groups. Serve it with salsa or your choice of dip, nachos will never fail to impress your guests. Here is an interesting twist to the usual nachos recipe to suit the vegan diet. Watch... - 109.114
Fiesta Nachos has a smooth taste. Fiesta Nachos is an easy to make dish. Fiesta Nachos tastes better with cheese. - 41.8344
Place ground turkey in a bowl and cover with a piece of waxed paper.
Place in microwave and cook on high for five minutes.
Remove and stir.
Cook a couple of minutes more if needed.
Drain meat and set aside.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting turkey for... - 32.289
1. Line the dehydrator rack with parchment paper.
1. In a bowl take walnut add in lime juice, garlic, olive oil, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Mix all the ingredients with hands.
3. Take a parchment lined dehydrator rack... - 91.0873
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or start the broiler.
2. On a oven proof serving platter, spread the tortilla chops in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle chopped peppers and olives over the chips.
4. Scatter the shredded cheese on top.
5.... - 38.134
Cut each roast in half; place in two 5-qt.slow cookers.
Combinetheapplejuice, garlic, salt and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over the meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Shred pork with two forks; place in a very large bowl.
Stir in 2... - 41.4788
Nacho Potato Soup
The nacho potato soup is a flavorful and delicious soup made with potatoes and served with tortilla chips. Cooked with chicken and potatoes with hot pepper sauce for flavor, the nacho potato soup is also spiced with green chilies. Filling and spicy, I often... - 42.7332
1) Cut the jalapeno chilies into small pieces.
2) Slice the cheese in chunks.
3) In a bowl, place the chunks and add green Tabasco. Toss well.
4) In a microwave, melt the cheese.
5) Fry the jalapeno pieces in the melted cheese and give... - 37.8628
Brunch Egg Nachos
Crumble sausage into a cold frying pan.
Place over medium-high heat, add onion, and cook, stirring, until meat is lightly browned; drain off fat.
Stir in chiles, then set aside.
Divide tortilla pieces among 4 shallow 1 1/2 to 2-cup ramekins or ovenproof... - 38.0854
White Beans Nachos
1. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add carrot, onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Stir in cumin and ground coriander. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
2. Add beans and stock. Bring to simmering. Simmer,... - 37.3304
Corn Nachos With Toppings
Arrange Doritos on large paper plate.
Pour taco sauce evenly over chips.
Sprinkle olives and grated cheese over sauce and chips.
Microwave (high) 2-2 1/2 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn halfway through cooking. (Cheese should be bubbling.) - 23.4068
Reggae Reggae Nachos
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then soften the onion and chilli for a few mins. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and allspice. Bubble for 1 min, then remove from the heat.
2. Take a large ovenproof dish or plate and pile... - 35.0396
In a small saucepan, combine tofu, 1 c. (250 mL) of the water, 2 T. (30 mL) of the chopped onion and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain off the water.
Put the mixture in food processor.
Add pasta sauce and process until... - 41.3701
Nachos In The Microwave
1) Take a large paper plate and arrange Doritos on it.
2) Pour Taco sauce over Doritos and sprinkle with olives and cheese.
3) Microwave (high) for about 2 - 2 1/2 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble, rotating the dish 1/4 turn half-way through... - 32.5741
Sprinkle cheese evenly over large glass plate with rim, leaving 1 inch border .
Top with taco sauce, onion and olives.
Microwave on High 3 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn half way through cooking time.
Insert edges of tortilla chips into cheese, covering... - 25.9808
Karen's Nachos Dip
1. In a pan brown beef crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine beef, cheese, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce and cook with cover at high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally such that the cheese is fully melted.
3. Serve... - 29.8869
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Stir in steak sauce.
Arrange tortilla chips on large heatproof platter.
Spoon beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
Broil 6 inches from heat source for 3 to 5 minutes or until... - 39.4991
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with cumin and beans.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Blend or process avocado, juice and sauce until... - 39.4366
1) In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Sauté onions and green peppers along with it.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions, pepper, taco sauce, beans, taco seasoning and mushroom soup. Mix well.
4) Close the... - 44.7317
Light 'n' Lean Nachos
1) Combine together half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup of stock in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the cup and microwave on high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till the potatoes are just soft.
3) Allow to stand for about 5... - 38.6547
Light N' Lean Nachos
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup stock.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Drain the... - 40.6359
Nachos Olive Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with fresh raw vegetables, commercial baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or Melba rounds. - 29.7965
Nachos Olive Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with raw vegetables, baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or melba rounds. - 30.3323
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, combine soup and salsa.
Over medium heat, heat through, stirring often.
Arrange tortilla chips evenly on serving platter.
Spoon sauce over chips.
Top with olives, tomato, onions and/or chopped green or sweet red pepper. - 33.4561
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 42.2784
There's a fiesta of flavor and color in the skillet. Come and get it! - 36.4083
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Barry attempts to make a British version of Nachos. - 107.076
This Nacho Dip is fantabulous! Unlike most other dips this has a lot of ingredients and is cooked. But once you taste it, you'll know that this relish is worth the effort. I love this with my pasta dishes. Try your favorite dishes with this Nacho Dip and tell... - 42.3676
Want to munch on something while watching your favorite TV program? You should try these cheesy chili nachos. It is a great appetizer to serve even to your friends for a informal chatting session. You'll never know, when the bowl will be completely empty. So... - 81.2226
Super Nacho Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, brown beef and sausage together and drain well.
3) in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, layer meat, retried beans, green chilies, cheese and taco sauce and bake for 20... - 44.8502
Mexican Cooked Salsa At Home & Quick Nachos
You love Mexican food but have never tried it home because you didn't know how to make it! Leave your worries at bay and watch Bhal Dave stir his way to make a perfect Mexican salad and serve with quick Nachos. Now you can recreate the magic in your own... - 80.1096
Game Day Chili And Nachos
Graziella serves up a hot and delicious chili and nachos dish that is surprisingly healthy, but tastes naughty! Packed with good- for- you ingredients that no one will even suspect, this chili is a winner for any game day! Gooooo Chili, wooo! - 0
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 36.1669
COMBINE pizza sauce and beans in small saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
SPREAD sauce mixture over crust to within 1 inch of edge; top with mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, olives and chiles.
BAKE... - 34.5764
Nacho Snapper Chowder
In a large covered saucepan cook potatoes, onion, and celery in enough boiling water to cover till tender, then drain.
Meanwhile, measure thickness of fish.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Add corn and undrained tomatoes and chili peppers to the potato-onion... - 37.6709
Nacho Potato Soup
Combine the potatoes, corn, undrained tomatoes with green chiles and water in a 3 quart saucepan and mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add the milk, cheese and Tabasco; cook until... - 35.9894
Nacho Cheese Soup
In large saucepan, combine potatoes, dry au gratin sauce mix, corn with liquid, salsa and water.
Heat to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add milk, Taco cheese and olives.
Cook until che - 33.3671
Cheesy Meaty Delight
For all the cheese lovers this video is a must watch. The combination of various cheese varieties with delicious hamburger meat makes a great dish. Watch the chef prepare this delicacy now. - 92.0283
Everyone’s ordered nachos at a sports bar or a restaurant only often find them kinda wimpy. A mound of chips barely covered with cheese and an ice cream scoop’s worth of guacamole on top. And there’s never enough salsa. No bueno.
Sean and Adam’s... - 0
I have developed my own enchilada sauce recipe that is very delicious and is somewhat like the recipe we served in our restaurant. - 130.816
Chili Con Queso Sauce
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in water, parsley and cumin; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Stir in tomato.
Serve with hamburgers, potatoes or vegetables. - 29.183
1) In a blender, add the tomatoes and garlic powder.
2) Pulse the blender just two to three times.
3) Allow the mix to sit for 30 minutes till the flavors blend in well.
4) Serve with baked nachos. - 31.4569
Pop the corn as directed on the package.
Divide in half to make 4 c. (1 L) popped corn in each half.
Sprinkle 1 T. (15 mL) of your chosen seasoning mix over the popped corn. - 21.1915
Fresh Tomato Salsa
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
2) Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to blend flavors.
3) Serve salsa with nachos and enjoy! - 33.915
Easy Homemade Salsa
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Dice the onion, roughly chop the cilantro and garlic.
3. In a large mixing bowl take all the peppers pour in the oil and toss well.
4. Place in the baking pan and roast in the oven at 350 degrees... - 109.415
Yoli's at it again with another deliciously sweet twist on salsa. Strawberries! - 112.963
I love salsa, especially it is fresh. In this video from Chefuality, you will learn how to make the granddaddy of all salsas. It is fresh and it is healthy and goes well almost any finger food. Very versatile and a dinner table essential! Enjoy! - 111.544
Homemade Tomato Salsa
Why buy salsa in a jar when making a Homemade Tomato Salsa is so easy. Have a look at this video to learn one of the best salsa recipes around. You will love its fresh flavors. An excellent accompaniment for any snack. - 122.754
Fresh California Salsa
All of these amazing ingredients marry so well together. They compliment any meal but it is especially delicious with homemade nachos. We like it with fish as well, it gives it a special twist!!Make sure to double the recipe, it will go fast!! - 32.4942
This week we have a brand New guest chef. Eco-living Chef Yoli Ouiya. She's whipping up one of her sweet and mildly spicy fruit salsas. - 116.848
Planning to prepare an easy homemade salsa. Then you should try this easy recipe. It's a quickie snack to make. Watch the video to see how the chef makes the recipe really simple. - 110.669
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in cheese, milk, pimento and sherry. Gently fold in chicken. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 30.9125
Quick And Easy Guacamole
This is so ridiculously simple it doesn't even need a recipe. But we made a video anyway. - 103.7
Best Ever Chili
You gotta have a big bowl of chili for the big game day, right? This one is faster, easier and tastier than any other we've seen. - 111.76
Taco Casserole With Tortilla
1. Put meat into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir once. Drain fat from meat.
2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add to ground beef; stir. Cover with an... - 32.4056
Mexican Taco Salad
COOK beef and onion until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salsa, water and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans and chiles.
LAYER ingredients as follows in each shell: 1 cup lettuce, 3/4 cup meat mixture,... - 33.7384
This Taco Casserole tastes yummy ! Try this cheesy beef, beans and tortilla chips casserole with Taco seasonings and sauce for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Taco Casserole . - 40.5809
Fourth Of July Barbecue Potluck With Helen Jane Hearn
A Fourth of July Potluck is a long-standing family tradition for our home entertaining expert Helen Jane Hearn. We caught up with Helen Jane in this latest episode of Wine Sisterhood TV to show us how she puts together a summer potluck that your guests will... - 0
Spread bean dip over large pizza pan, first covered with foil.
Add sour cream, taco sauce, onions, olives, tomatoes, ground beef and sausage.
Top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
Serve cold or place in 425-degree oven, or until cheese melts.
Delicious... - 34.8198
Spicy Turkey And Bean Dip
Awesome spicy dip. This video makes a real spicy dip with ground turkey, white beans and jalapeno peppers. Combination of chili powder really zests up the dip. The melted cheese and tomato sauce add the rich creamy savory taste to this wonderful dip. Serve it... - 101.5
Thatched Roof Appetizer
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet; drain off the excess fat and discard it.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, water, soup mix, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes... - 34.671
Taco Salad is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Taco Salad dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 35.587
Seafood Cocktail made with shrimp, crab, scallops, clams and avocado. - 110.543
Fiesta Chicken And Potatoes
1. Mix the undiluted soup with the water and the sauce packets from the potato packages until well blended. Set aside.
2. Scatter the potatoes from 1 package over the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the scallions, bell pepper,... - 29.1808
1. Cook turkey in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until done, stirring to crumble. Stir in taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons water,- cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Combine turkey mixture, tomato halves, and next 4 ingredients, toss... - 32.9795
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Tortellini pasta with pesto, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley - 98.0986
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.893
Best Authentic Guacamole
When BBQ season starts don’t go buying that nasty looking long life guacamole from the supermarket. The real stuff can be made in 2 minutes flat and it tastes and looks so much better. You can also use it in my awesome Huevos Rancheros recipe. - 104.601
Crab Avocado Mango Stack - A Perfect Summertime Appetizer
For Wasabi Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl or jar add hot water and wasabi, mix well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes put red wine vinegar, olive oil, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and set aside till used.
For Mango... - 0
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636
Tulsa Taco Salad
1) In an airtight jar, mix the vinegar, tomato paste, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and oregano together.
2) Place the dressing in the refrigerator, until required.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the turkey, onion and garlic over a... - 48.8671
Nacho Sauce Recipes By Category