- » Nacho
Nacho is a corn based foodstuff which has its origin in Mexico. This dish is immensely popular in Mexico and has association with Tex-Mex cuisine. Nachos can be made in a quick manner to serve as a wonderful snack ... More »
Steak Nachos With Pico De Gallo Salsa
Every woman dreams of creating a taste buzz in your home with simple recipe with lot ado but no fuss. Here is quite a simple steak nachos recipe for a woman like you. The video shows steak nachos that can bring change to the dinner table. Watch the chef make... - 143.909
This is one of the dishes from our Football Sunday video. Other videos include hot wings, quesadillas and margaritas. The key to making a great platter of nachos is layering the cheese and the nachos because everyone knows that once the cheese is gone the... - 123.798
Grilled Meat Chili Nachos
Nachos on a grill, sounds amazing isn't it. Watch this outstanding video that displays an extraordinary recipe that would definitely add a special touch to your barbecue menu. See the interesting video that is stepwise and nicely explained. Great recipe for... - 116.992
I've got to appreciate the fact that the Gourmet Dude has tried to take a Nachos dish and turn it into something healthy. Bravo! Bravo! The end product looks really super yummy! Watch and learn from this video. I bet a 100 bucks that you will end up loving it. - 113.859
Mexican nachos is an all time favorite snack which is savored by all age groups. Serve it with salsa or your choice of dip, nachos will never fail to impress your guests. Here is an interesting twist to the usual nachos recipe to suit the vegan diet. Watch... - 112.312
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. On an oven safe plate, arrange tortilla chips.
3. Place tomato, and pepper on top of each chips.
4. Put jalapeno pepper, and cover chips with cheese.
5. Sprinkle scallion, oregano, and cumin on it.
6.... - 106.106
Baked Vegetarian Nachos
Want an interesting snack recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch the learn to make the perfect nachos that will make the perfect snack, all the time! - 100.598
Fast And Fabulous Super Bowl Nachos Supreme
Nachos are an integral part of winter game day tradition. And Betty's easy to make nacho dish ensures that you have plenty of them on board. Just stream the video, pick your cues, and get making this treat at home. - 99.7704
Super Bowl Crunchy Macho Nachos
Nachos are a buffet table staple. Earn the trophy with this sporty, crunchy macho nachos that will send your football fanatic crowd on a frenzy. Get streaming the video recipe and treat your guests to the most crunchy, yummy nachos ever that will fetch you a... - 95.171
Cheesy Meaty Delight
For all the cheese lovers this video is a must watch. The combination of various cheese varieties with delicious hamburger meat makes a great dish. Watch the chef prepare this delicacy now. - 93.6509
Nachos In Cheese Sauce
Have you invited your peer group to spend a fun-filled afternoon at your home - here is something to add on to the spirit of the get-together. These simple tortilla nachos taste absolutely incredible when drizzled with creamy cheese sauce. Give it a try and... - 93.5858
Tasty Nori Nachos
Nori nachos is an interesting way to savor a Japanese food in Mexican way. Baffled! Well, the good thing about making nachos at home is that you can add health value and customize your own topping. And what better way to get best of both cuisine than use nori... - 90.895
Super Bowl Sizzling Ball Park Nachos
Super Bowl celebrations are incomplete with crunchy munchies. And something as zesty and crisp as nachos perfectly fills in the need for mindless munching during the big game. Betty's recipe of these park nachos is so amazing that you can't stop yourself to a... - 90.8075
Vegan Nachos With Ranch Dip - Part 2: Preparing Ranch Dip
Without proper food, your Super Bowl bash is incomplete. So before you stock up your fridge with beer, just get some easy to make, ready-to-eat-from-hand recipes to appease the couch potatoes and football-savvies. Buffalo hot wings with ranch dip and soya... - 70.0342
Sizzling Skirt Steak Nachos
Hearty, filling, and flavorful, very few foods can top the taste, aroma and feel of a juicy steak. This spicy, savory, and seasoned dish is easy to make and good to eat. Serve it with some mashed potatoes and it is indeed to become a family favorite. Follow... - 68.1786
Bean And Cheese Nachos
Want to treat yourself with friends this weekend with some Tex Mex food, here is a quick snack recipe to do just that. Check out Roland making Bean and Cheese Nachos after refrying the beans and along with other ingredients and flavors. Appetizing to the core! - 67.2637
1) In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Sauté onions and green peppers along with it.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions, pepper, taco sauce, beans, taco seasoning and mushroom soup. Mix well.
4) Close the... - 45.8101
Super Nacho Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, brown beef and sausage together and drain well.
3) in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, layer meat, retried beans, green chilies, cheese and taco sauce and bake for 20... - 44.375
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 44.1188
Super Nachos Dinner
8 cups fried tortilla pieces or corn flavored chips Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Remove casings from sausage, cut into small pieces, and add to beef.
Cover with a lid or wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Add large... - 41.9285
Nachos Con Queso Y Cerveza
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chips in 13X9-inch baking pan.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 41.9176
1) Coat garlic cloves with oil and bake in 375-degree oven for half an hour, or until just tender and golden.
2) Cover the metal baking pan (approximately 9 x 12 inches) with overlapping tortilla chips.
3) Arrange garlic, onion, chiles and olives... - 41.8151
Ever tried a cheese nacho for a snack? They are easy to make at home too especially if you want to snack after work. Gavin gets going a singular cheese nacho without a specific recipe. Not much of a recipe being showcased in this video! - 41.6016
California Style Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 500° F temperature
2. Separate the corn chips and select 32 whole triangles.
3. Arrange all these on a large baking sheet.
1. Spread the cheese evenly over each of the chips
2. Bake 3 minutes... - 41.206
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the tortillas into quarters.
3) Coarsely mash the beans.
4) Place the tortilla pieces on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes or until crisp but not brown.
5) Let it cool for few minutes.
6)... - 41.0908
Strawberry Dessert Nachos
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving juice for another use.
Combine sout cream and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut each tortilla into 8... - 40.9856
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.9514
Light N' Lean Nachos
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup stock.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Drain the... - 40.7227
Beefy Nachos Crescent Bake
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef and onion in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Stir in chili... - 40.6323
In a small saucepan, combine tofu, 1 c. (250 mL) of the water, 2 T. (30 mL) of the chopped onion and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain off the water.
Put the mixture in food processor.
Add pasta sauce and process until... - 40.0959
Nachos For Dinner
The nachos dinner is a mexican style dinner that can be easily prepared in the microwave for a delicious meal. Made with layers of meat and cheese on tortilla chips the nacho dinner can be prepared over the gas by cooking too. Served with sour cream and... - 39.9623
1) Take a plate to place 10-12 tortilla chips. Take 2 teaspoons retried beans to spread on each tortilla chip. Use grated cheese to sprinkle on top.
2) Set your microwave at Power Hi and cook for 2 minutes until the cheese melts down and... - 39.9235
Summer Nachos With Prawns
1. In a bowl, combine the sour cream or crème fraiche, juice of ¼ lime and seasoning to taste.
2. Whisk with a fork or a wire whisk until smooth.
3. Stir in the coriander.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
5. On a serving platter, arrange... - 39.6535
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of... - 39.6434
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 39.379
Cut each roast in half; place in two 5-qt.slow cookers.
Combinetheapplejuice, garlic, salt and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over the meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Shred pork with two forks; place in a very large bowl.
Stir in 2... - 39.2698
Light 'n' Lean Nachos
1) Combine together half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup of stock in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the cup and microwave on high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till the potatoes are just soft.
3) Allow to stand for about 5... - 39.2509
Drain the zucchini in a colander for 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze out additional moisture.
Mix the zucchini, carrots, onions, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, and mozzarella in a medium-size bowl.
Cut the tortillas into quarters.
Brush one side of the tortilla... - 38.9743
Jimmy Dean Nachos
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or start the broiler.
2. In a skillet, empty the taco filling packet.
3. SautÃ© the filling until it is browned and crumbly.
4. Stir in the tomato paste.
5. On an oven proof serving platter,... - 38.8314
Nacho Recipes By Category