- » Mysore Pak
Mysore Pak Recipes
A meal may be excellent and exceed all expectations, but is always considered incomplete without a dessert. Different desserts are served in different regions of the world as per the cuisines and the individual ... More »
1. Lightly grease a rectangular cake tray with oil.
2. Heat oil to smoking point and add into the besan.
3. Mix the besan well using a spatula and sieve the mixture through a sieve.
4. In a heavy bottomed pot add sugar and water.
5. In... - 107.864
Mysore Pak Making Made Easier
Mysore pak has to be one of the most popular sweets in Karnataka and an all time favorite of children and adults alike. These diamond shaped or rectangular, very porous, melt in the mouth kind of sweets are not to difficult to prepare at home. - 80.4525
Are you looking for simple way to make Mysore Pak? This recipe is perfect for you. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Mysore Pak is a delicious Indian sweet. It is a very popular sweet in Karnataka and usually served as dessert. It is made of... - 41.1536
1. Heat fat to boiling point. Remove and set aside.
2. Add water to sugar and prepare a syrup of three-string consistency.
3. Take about 50 gm. or 680 gm. (for 360 pieces) of the fat and roast gram flour in it for about 2-3 minutes (do not allow to brown).
4.... - 38.3007
Sieve the gram flour and roast it in a pan on a very low fire till aromatic.
In a heavy bottomed vessel, make a syrup of the sugar with 1 cup of water and bring to one-thread consistency.
Slowly sprinkle the gram flour over the syrup and... - 34.8955
USING a thick bottomed kadai, heat half the ghee and add the besan.
Stir well and set aside.
Place the sugar and water in a pan on low heat and allow the sugar to dissolve, and form a syrup of one thread consistency.
Strain the syrup.
Meanwhile, heat the... - 33.8871
Homemade Mysore Pak
1. Take sugar in a deep pan. Add a little water and boil till the syrup gets to the soft ball stage.
2. Add flour by sprinkling over the syrup, little by little, and mix thoroughly to prevent lumping.
3. When well mixed start adding hot fat slowly at... - 28.9362
Easy Mysore Pak
1. Fry gram flour in ghee.
2. Add sugar syrup and cook till it forms a ball.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil. Add flavouring.
4. Add oil to the flour mixture from a height. Stir for one minute and empty into a thali. Cut into desired shapes. - 27.5917
Mysore Pak Recipes By Category