- » Mutton Vegetable Curry
Mutton Vegetable Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton vegetable curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton vegetable curry recipes.
Mutton Red Curry
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind items 2 to 8 with vinegar into a paste.
3. Heat oil, saute sliced onions and add chopped tomatoes. Fry well and add the ground paste.
4. Fry on low flame till the oil rises to the surface.... - 42.2206
Leftover Mutton Curry Fried Rice
Well we have all heard of fried rice, but this one is a no brainer! A perfect way to utilize leftovers and give a classic make- over to the ingredients. Mutton curry is always cooked in excess in our house and we end up eating it for two days. To be honest,... - 0
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cook on low fire with salt and 1/2 cup water. Drain the mutton and reserve a cup of stock.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add chopped onion and fry till well browned.
3. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry to a golden colour.
4. Mix... - 41.9327
1.Soak the haricot beans in sufficient cold water overnight.
2.Cook the beans by adding salt and water until soft.
3.Wash the meat and vegetables and cut them finely.
4.Heat the fat until hazy.
5.Put meat in it and fry until... - 47.1782
1. Marinate meat in mixture of vinegar, garlic, ginger and salt in refrigerator for at least 4hrs.
2. Place marinated meat on tray, lined with foil. Brown meat on top in grill (this helps to seal juices). Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in large saucepan, saute onion... - 41.8862
1. Cut the mutton into medium-size pieces. Trim away the excess fat and wash well.
2. Cook the mutton with 1 cup hot water and ingredients 3 to 6. Cover with a deep lid containing water on top. Reduce heat and cook at a gentle simmer till the mutton is tender... - 41.7332
Palak Keerai Mutton
A specialty in the Tamil households..a perfect mixture of meat and leafy vegetable. This a tasty and healthy dish which one and all must try!! - 0
Mutton Cutlet has a fine taste. Mutton Cutlet gets its taste from mutton mixed with potatoes and eggs, flavored with meat masala. Mutton Cutlet is cherished by many mutton lovers. - 45.0926
Kheema (mutton Mince) Biryani
Not many try making biryani with ground meat, but today I went ahead and tried that. If you are looking for a quick yet very tasty one dish meal, this will surely be more than satisfying. Feel free to substitute kheema with mutton or chicken pieces, if you... - 0
Goat (or Lamb Or Mutton) Variation
Cut the meat (goat, lamb or mutton) into serving pieces.
Pan-fry and use a pan that can be transferred to the oven.
Add curry powder and green garlic, onions, carrots (cut into small pieces) and saute for a few more minutes on a low heat.
Remove the... - 39.2201
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. cubes. Peel and dice potatoes. Wash, but keep double beans whole.
2. Roast and powder coriander, red chillies, turmeric and cumin.
3. Peel and grind ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
4. Chop onions.
5. Put the mutton... - 42.4228
You can enjoy the taste of authentic Indian cuisine in this delicious mutton curry. The aroma of spices makes the dish perfect for all taste buds. - 0
Wash the masoor, add 2 teacups of water, the whole onions and cook in a pressure cooker.
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the sliced onions for 3 minutes.
Add the paste and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the cooked masoor and salt.
After 5 minutes, add the... - 44.8849
This same type of kurma can be done even with chicken or boiled mutton instead of vegetables. - 40.3012
This Kurma Curry is a desire. Make this a part of your weekend menu with rice and your family won't stop praising you forever ! Just try this Kurma Curry and let me know if I was wrong ! - 44.029
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
It's Healthy and Delicious dish made from mutton. - 38.7625
The best combination for this gravy is Chicken/Mutton Biriyani. This is one thing that I miss. When we have a get together this will be a sure dish in the menu. - 39.3398
Kerala Style Mixed Vegetable Stew
Your favourite veggies cooked in mildly spiced coconut milk gravy! Sounds interesting? Well it tastes interesting too. Nothing can be as simple as this when you have to feed a vegan or vegetarian crowd! Slightly salty and sweet at the same time, the feel of... - 0
Minced Meat is too simple a name for this meat and vegetables dish rich in seasonings and spices. I love this very tasty mutton preparation with my rice for lunch . Try this minced meat out and let me know what you like it with. - 46.2602
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 10.
3. Cook the meat, adding the ground paste and ingredients 11 to 18. After the meat is tender and coated with a little gravy, remove from fire.
4. Heat oil,... - 39.1125
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 38.5139
Radish Spicy Balls
Raddish balls is spicy, crunchy balls made in south india. Very similar to chicken or mutton balls, this is made with Raddish. A real substitute for vegetarian spice loving people.. Enjoy crunching!! - 47.5197
A very classic southern Tamil Nadu (Tirunelveli/Tuticorin) vegetarian dish. It is a specialty which is made at homes during occasions. So, you won't find this in any restaurant. - 0
Ask butcher to saw shoulder into pieces 2-inches thick.
Rinse meat in cold water, place in large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to boil slowly, skimming when necessary.
Cover and simmer over a low heat for 1 hour.
Skim fat from surface.
Melt butter... - 45.1423
Mulligatawny In A Pressure Cooker
1. In the cooker heat the dripping or lard, brown the meat, vegetables and apple.
2. Stir in the curry and chili powders and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube with a little salt making sure that the cooker is... - 46.7085
1. Wash and clean the meat. Trim the fat. Cut into pieces.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add ingredients 4 to 12 and gently fry until soft and golden.
4. Add the meat and fry gently.
5. Add vinegar, salt and the thin... - 41.9735
Palappam or paalappam is a traditional dish from Kerala, made from a fermented batter of rice and coconut milk. Hence the name ‘paalappam’ – meaning milk bread. The paalapam is made in a special mold called the ‘appa kal’ or the ‘appa chatti’. - 0
Chicken Korma is a typical mughlai preparation dating back to the 16th century. Korma, essentially, is a gravy prepared by simmering meat in spices, youghurt and cream. The meat used varies from mutton, chicken, lamb to even beef. - 48.6951