- » Mutton Stew
Mutton Stew Recipes
Mutton Stew is a popular recipe that is irresistibly delicious and can be made quite easily at home. Mutton stew recipes are a favorite with most people and it can be prepared in a number of variations depending on ... More »
Irish Mutton Stew
Irish Stew has a very fine taste. The mixture of cornflour with milk and sugar gives the Irish Stew a royal taste. - 38.7586
Heat the oil in a pan,add ingedients 8 to 15.After just little frying add Mutton.Stirr till the water from Mutton comes out,in high flame.Then add ginger,garlic and onion pastes.After stirring a little,add curd,Posto and Cashew Nut paste.Add Salt.Add Water to... - 37.7107
Chinese Mutton Stew
1. In a saucepan, blend all the ingredients together except the rice. Simmer for one hour
2. Make individual nest of steamed rice and spoon the stew on top - 35.5859
Slice the onion, the white part of the leeks, the garlic and the skinned tomato into a saucepan.
Now put on these a layer of mutton: then shredded cabbage, a bunch of mixed herbs,salt and pepper, and the celery.
Cover with water just to the top of the meat... - 31.7744
Chop mutton into small cubes, wash and scald well, and then wash again in cold water.
Fry chopped onion in lard, mix in red paprika and chopped garlic, and dilute with some water; boil for a few mins.
Add the chopped and scalded mutton, dilute with some... - 27.4054
Mutton Irish Stew
1. In a shallow pan, place in layers, sliced onions, mutton and potatoes, sprinkle salt and pepper.
2. Add cloves and cover with water.
3. Boil and skim, then cook in a pressure pan for 1/2 hour. You can add some peas and chopped carrots. To thicken gravy add... - 27.3534
Mutton Stew Recipes By Category