- » Mutton Rice
Mutton Rice Recipes
Mutton Rice is typically a rich mutton based specialty rice preparation that has a number of regional variations to it. The use of diverse ingredients and different cooking methods culminates in some satisfying ... More »
Hyderabadi Style Mutton Biryani
How many times you have tried your luck to cook the exotic Indian mutton biryani at home and finally accepted your inability? But cooking this special aromatic mutton rice dish is not a matter of luck, but a matter of skill and proper guidance. In this video,... - 145.363
Indian Mutton Pulao
Flavorful rice cooked in very tasty, delicious mutton stock. Its aroma is unbeatable when this pulao is ready! Very easy, nice and simple variation for regular Mutton Biryani but tastes equally yummy!!! - 114.039
Are you looking for simple way to make Shahi Biryani? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a classic recipe. Shahi Biryani is a very popular Indian dish. It is a delicious main dish from Mughlai Cuisine. Shahi Biryani goes well with chicken korma, but it... - 54.0755
Mutton Bryani has a awesome taste. The mutton witl yoghurt and papaya paste gives the Mutton BiRyani a majestic taste. The Mutton BRyani is ranked high on my favourite food list. - 48.662
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 47.7867
Mutton Biryani Ahmedi
Fry baghar till brown.
Then add onions and brown well.
Put in meat, ginger and garlic and brown well.
Then add salt, chilli and coriander powders and sugar.
Fry again for 5 mins.
Add 2-3 cups hot water and simmer till meat is tender.
Add in yoghurt... - 47.4896
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.3973
1. Clean and cut meat. Soak in curd.
2. Roast and powder cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and peppercorns.
3. Grind together red chillies, half the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and copra.
4. Heat fat. Add sliced onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add... - 46.6187
Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and all but 10 cashewnuts to a paste.
Fry the remaining cashewnuts to a gold-er colour.
Pound together all the spices coarsely.
Heat 6 tblsps of ghee and fry the onions till soft.
Add the spices, groundnut cashewnut paste,... - 45.9818
Mutton pulao is a rice and mutton preparation that can be served as a full meal on its own. made with basmati rice with mutton and onions, the mutton pulao is filling and flavorful. Cooked in the microwave with a medley of spices, the mutton pulao can be... - 45.1546
Spiced Mutton Rice
Heat the oven to 400 Â°F (Gas Mark 6, 200 Â°C).
Choose a pie dish that is not too large as the ingredients should come a little above the rim.
Grease it with a little butter.
Pack in the meat and apples in alternate layers.
Season each layer of meat with... - 43.876
Mutton Pilaf has a fine taste. Mutton Pilaf get its taste from mutton mixed with rice and topped with raisins. Mutton Pilaf is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.2647
Wash the mutton pieces thoroughly and drain away the water.
Put the mutton in a bowl and put into it yogurt, half of the whole garam masala and 3 to 4 bay leaves.
Mix the ingredients well so that each piece is coated.
Add salt and pepper powder to... - 42.0843
Mutton & Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves
In a large bowl mix thoroughly: meat, rice, onion, eggs, seasoning.
Rinse grape leaves and wipe dry.
On each, put 1 tablespoon meat mixture.
Carefully roll up the leaves.
Tie with thread.
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Place stuffed leaves in tight rows.
Moisten... - 39.8019
1. Heat ghee in pressure cooker, add garam masala and 1/2 the sliced onions and fry.
2. Add the crushed ingredients saving a little for the rice and fry. Add meat and salt to taste and fry. Add water and cook with pressure for 20 minutes. Meat should be... - 38.9568
1. Keep the mutton kurma ready. Add salt in 12 cups boiling water, cook the soaked rice and drain.
2. Heat ghee and fry onions until golden. Remove and in the same pan fry the cashewnuts and raisins separately. Remove and keep aside.
3. Grease a... - 33.1281
Leftover Mutton Curry Fried Rice
Well we have all heard of fried rice, but this one is a no brainer! A perfect way to utilize leftovers and give a classic make- over to the ingredients. Mutton curry is always cooked in excess in our house and we end up eating it for two days. To be honest,... - 0
Mutton Rice Recipes By Category