- » Mutton Haleem
Mutton Haleem Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton haleem recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton haleem recipes.
Haleem is a classic dish made out of mutton, wheat and lentils. The consistency is paste like and has a smooth texture and a rich taste. It tastes best when served with deep fried onions and lime. - 0
Delicious Mutton Haleem
Haleem is a very healthy dish that is prepared during the month of Ramzan, in all the muslim households. It is a protein rich dish, which is not only enjoyed by all, but also very filling. - 0
You May Also Like!
1. Debran the wheat, wash, cook till very soft and mash well.
2. Clean and cook mutton with little salt till tender. Mince and grind to a fine paste.
3. Grind ginger, garlic and green chillies to a fine paste. Heat fat, add finely sliced onions, fry till... - 38.224
1. Heat 1/4 cup ghee in a pressure cooker, add half the onions and saute till golden brown.
2. Add the soaked dais along with 2 cups of water and salt and cook till soft.
3. Cool and blend in a mixer.
4. In the pressure cooker, add the rest of the ghee and... - 39.7105