- » Mutton Gravy
Mutton Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton gravy recipes.
Kharoo Gos ( Basic Mutton Gravy )
1. Wash the meat and marinate in ginger-garlic paste with salt for half an hour.
2. Cut the onions finely, and roast to a light golden colour in 1/2 cup oil. Add the whole masala and fry well with the onions for a few minutes. Toss in the meat and cook till... - 35.3978
Bapaiji No Gos No Ras ( Grandma's Mutton Ras Or Gravy )
1. Clean and wash the meat. Apply salt, ginger-garlic paste and set aside.
2. Chop the onions finely and place in a pressure cooker with half cup oil. When the onion turns golden add the mutton chunks and stir the onions well. Lower the flame and add the cut... - 24.674
You May Also Like!
Ragout Of Mutton
Trim meat, cut in inch cubes, and dredge with a little flour.
Cut bacon in small pieces.
Cook until crisp and remove to a plate.
Brown onions in the fat, remove them, and brown cubes of mutton.
Stir flour into remaining fat and brown.
Add 2 cups, hot water... - 39.7608
Mutton Black Curry
Wash and cut meat into cubes.
Roast curry powder until dark, over low heat.
Add chilli powder and desiccated coconut and stir fry for half a minute.
Put shallots, ginger, garlic and roasted curry powder mixture in a blender with a little water.
Blend until... - 37.9637
1. Clean and cut mutton into 02.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Chop onion fine. Pound cardamom seeds.
3. Heat oil. Saute chopped onion.
4. Add powdered cardamom seeds. Fry one minute.
5. Add prepared mutton, salt and coriander powder. Fry for a few minutes.
6. Add... - 38.1607
Casserole Of Mutton
Cut the meat into neat chops and remove the bones and surplus fat.
Place the meat in a casserole so that it is about half full.
Thinly slice the onion and place on top and barely cover with gravy or stock.
Cover and cook gently in a moderate... - 28.2092
Mutton With Potatoes
1) Make a paste of chillies, garlic and ginger.
2) Coat mutton with turmeric and salt and keep it aside.
3) Lightly roast onions, coconut, cardamoms, anise and coriander seeds. Make a paste of these spices.
4) Take a wok and heat oil.... - 43.6358
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cook on low fire with salt and 1/2 cup water. Drain the mutton and reserve a cup of stock.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add chopped onion and fry till well browned.
3. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry to a golden colour.
4. Mix... - 41.2195
Boiled Shoulder Of Mutton
Put the mutton into a large saucepan, add cold salted water to cover and bring to a boil, skimming off any scum as it rises to the surface.
Add the onions, carrots, celery and bouquet garni.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer very gently for 1... - 42.2296
* Cut the mutton in small pieces and pressure cook it 2 cups of water, with a pinch turmeric powder and a drop of oil for 3 whistles.
* If you don't have kulambu powder then you can fry the other said powders lightly without any oil and use that instead of... - 46.234
1) Make ginger, garlic and chillies paste. Add salt and turmeric and to it and marinate mutton for about an hour.
2) Lightly roast coconut and big onion until red and then make a paste with poppy seeds and whole spices.
3) In a large... - 43.6535
Mutton Do Pyaz
1. Clean and cut meat into even sized portions.
2. Heat fat and fry sliced onions till golden brown. Remove.
3. Add ground spices and fry well.
4. Add meat and continue frying.
5. Add onion, salt and hot water.
6. Cook till meat is tender and gravy is... - 40.3295
Mutton Gravy Recipes By Category