- » Mutton Gosht
Mutton Gosht Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton gosht recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton gosht recipes.
Gosht Kofta Korma
'Gosht' means meat of the Lamb/Mutton. Kofta's implies spicy deep-fried balls and Korma is thick gravy. This Meatballs Korma is an absolutely delicious dish. - 47.1163
Mutton preparation with plenty of onions. A North Indian Favorite preparation. - 35.9663
You May Also Like!
Adraki Gosht is simply delicious. The garam masala powder gives the Adraki Gosht a perfect taste. Must catch it. - 34.7853
1)In a pan, heat ghee and fry the onion and garlic until golden.
2)Add next 4 spices cook until light brown. Stir constantly.
3)Add beef, salt and water and cook on low heat for an hour or until meat is tender.
4)Drain the meat out onto a... - 50.602
Place the lamb with all the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
Cover and let marinate for at least an hour.
Heat the oil in a wok or pan over medium heat and fry the sliced onions until golden brown and crisp.
Remove with a slotted... - 47.8242
Pakistani Aloo Ghost
Want a typical Asian recipe for lamb curry? This recipe may sound like a weird combination of lamb and potatoes but the outcome is unbelievable. When both the ingredients are curried the potatoes are infused with the flavor of meat which is very delicious.... - 112.209
1. Cut mutton and turnips into cubes, wash spinach, slice onions.
2. Heat mustard oil till it smokes, add sliced onions saute lightly, then add whole spices and mutton pieces and fry for 5 minutes. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for a little longer time. Add... - 29.0899
1. Into a strong bottomed pan, place fat, chopped onions, garlic, ginger, mutton mixed with curds, spices (except garam masala and pepper), salt and chopped tomatoes.
2. Cover and cook over very slow fire.
3. When mutton is cooked, add garam masala and pepper... - 38.39
Sarson Ka Saag Gosht
Sarson Ka Saag Gosht is easy to prepare. The green chillies and garam masala powder gives the Sarson Ka Saag Gosht a very blazing taste. Must catch it. - 35.6098
Gosht Nihari, a gift of Awadhs to Delhi cuisine. A hearty meal is the gosht nihari, a fantastic blend of meat with aromatic spices. There are other Pakistani versions which are equally succulent. Also the nihari was traditionally made with beef, and the bones... - 57.945
1. Wash and cut mutton into pieces. Pick and wash the cow peas.
2. Chop half the onions and cut the rest into big pieces.
3. Boil mutton, peas and cut onions together.
4. Fry chopped onions till golden in poiour; add ginger and garlic paste, turmeric,... - 41.8385