- » Mutton Dry
Mutton Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton dry recipes.
Spicy Dry Mutton With Coconut
There are numerous varieties of dry mutton dishes that can be had, and they are all lip smacking indeed. This one, here, is more of a Kerala Style preparation with coconut, and goes well with Rotis (or chapatis), than it does with Plain rice. - 0
Mutton Sukka (dry Lamb Masala)
Lamb pieces gets a wonderful coating of aromatic and spicy masalas. Its absolutely easy to cook. A must try recipe! - 0
You May Also Like!
Dried Fenugreek Mutton Curry
Goat meat is mixed with traditional masalas and simmered at low heat to perfection. The twist comes with addition of dried fenugreek leaves, this takes the dish to a different level. - 0
Spicy Potato Mutton Fry
This mutton fry is a delicious accompaniment with tomato rasam and rice and is a favorite with my mom-in-law. It also tastes good with rotis. - 0
Spicy Pepper Mutton Fry
Mutton is very high in protein and minerals such as iron, zinc and phosphorous. It can be prepared in many ways and this is one such preparation which is quite spicy and eaten with rotis. - 0
Spicy Pepper Mutton Fry
This spicy dish is perfect to prepare during rainy or cold seasons.The pepper and meat combination is a classic. This can also be served as a appetizer or a main dish. - 0
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cook on low fire with salt and 1/2 cup water. Drain the mutton and reserve a cup of stock.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add chopped onion and fry till well browned.
3. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry to a golden colour.
4. Mix... - 41.9327
1.Soak the haricot beans in sufficient cold water overnight.
2.Cook the beans by adding salt and water until soft.
3.Wash the meat and vegetables and cut them finely.
4.Heat the fat until hazy.
5.Put meat in it and fry until... - 47.1782
Mutton Red Curry
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind items 2 to 8 with vinegar into a paste.
3. Heat oil, saute sliced onions and add chopped tomatoes. Fry well and add the ground paste.
4. Fry on low flame till the oil rises to the surface.... - 42.2206
A tasty manglorian recipe that can be made quick and easy. You can also use the same masalas for chicken if not mutton. - 32.565
The preparation is unique, and if you follow the steps then you will be licking your fingers after you are done. - 47.0766
Mutton Dry Recipes By Category