- » Mutton Curry
Mutton Curry Recipes
Mutton curry is an Indian curry recipe. Mutton pieces cooked in onion gravy and the resulting dish is called mutton gravy. In Indian cuisine, mutton curry is served as a main dish.
How to make mutton curry?
Mutton ... More »
Indian Mutton Curry
A spicy and very very tasty,a very Maharashtrian Mutton curry preparation. You will find this cooking very often of weekends in non-veggie marathi houses. It tastes even better as it gets older. - 114.829
Scrumptious Caribbean Mutton Curry
This Caribbean-inspired, spicy dish of mutton curry is something that you won't find easily in any multi-star establishment. One whiff of this zesty mutton curry and you will know how irresistible the dish is. Anna shares a simple recipe of this wonderful... - 90.8447
This is one of the most famous dishes that originated in India. A favourite among meat lovers, the mutton is simmered in a spicy gravy and the meat remains soft and juicy on the inside. If you want the authentic taste, then please don't compromise on the... - 48.091
1. Cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces with the bones. Clean.
2. Grind to a fine paste the coriander, peppercorns, turmeric, red onions (first lot) and garlic.
3. Slit green chiilles, slice ginger and sec-ond lot of onions.
4. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds;... - 47.9695
Mutton And Potato Curry
1. Wash and cut up the meat.
2. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes.
3. Slice onions, peel and slice half the garlic and ginger.
4. Soak tamarind.
5. Grind remaining half of garlic and ginger.
6. Heat fat. Fry onions, sliced garlic, ginger and whole chillies.
7.... - 47.7055
Kolhapuri Mutton Curry
1. Slightly fry all ingredients from coriander to peppercorns (each separately) except ginger and garlic.
2. Then grind all including the raw garlic and ginger together to a paste.
3. Fry mutton in 50 ml. of oil (slightly raw) and keep aside.
4. Then in 50... - 45.9421
Saffron Flavored Mutton Curry
1) If using saffron strands then soak it in 1 tablespoon hot water for 5 minutes and then crush it.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp.
3) Make a paste of grated coconut, chillies, cumin, coriander and poppy seeds.
4) Make a paste of ginger and... - 45.4359
Mutton Curry Mild
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together the spices, cashewnuts and coconut.
3. Slice onion. Heat oil. Fry onion till crisp brown.
4. Add spices and fry for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
5. Add mutton. Fry for a further 5 minutes. Add... - 44.8493
1) Make ginger, garlic and chillies paste. Add salt and turmeric and to it and marinate mutton for about an hour.
2) Lightly roast coconut and big onion until red and then make a paste with poppy seeds and whole spices.
3) In a large... - 43.8509
Mutton Red Curry
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind items 2 to 8 with vinegar into a paste.
3. Heat oil, saute sliced onions and add chopped tomatoes. Fry well and add the ground paste.
4. Fry on low flame till the oil rises to the surface.... - 42.2206
Lamb Or Mutton Curry
Pass the coriander seeds, two of the onions and the garlic through a mincer (grinder), then mix to a paste with the almonds, adding salt to taste.
Spread this paste over the meat and leave it to marinate for 2 hours.
Heat the ghee or butter in a large... - 41.8355
Madras Mutton Curry
Cut mutton into cubes.
Heat oil or ghee in a saucepan and add crushed garlic and finely chopped onion.
Saute until onion starts to colour.
Add curry powder.
Stir well and saute a few minutes.
Add meat and tomato paste, or chopped tomatoes, salt and lemon... - 40.025
Mutton Black Curry
Wash and cut meat into cubes.
Roast curry powder until dark, over low heat.
Add chilli powder and desiccated coconut and stir fry for half a minute.
Put shallots, ginger, garlic and roasted curry powder mixture in a blender with a little water.
Blend until... - 39.2997
Lamb Or Mutton Curry
1. Wipe the lamb with a clean, damp cloth and cut in 1-inch squares. Sprinkle the meat with the salt and pepper.
2. Brown meat lightly in a heavy frying pan, using half the drippings or other fat for the purpose. Remove to an enamel or glass kettle, add the... - 37.0328
Mutton Saru Or Curry
Pressure cook the mutton with the ingredients mention under For Cooking mutton for 5 to 6 whistles with water. Fry well all the ingredients under For Grinding and grind that for bit smooth paste .keep Kadai on a gas pour 2tsp oil when it is hot add chopped... - 30.7551
Tomato Mutton Masala Curry
The tomato mutton curry is inspired from the telangana curries, which are mostly spicy and masala based.Don't get bogged down by the long list of ingredients, cause its one of the easiest and tasty mutton curries i've come across till date.Try it,if you love... - 0
Mutton Curry Recipes By Category