- » Mutton Coal
Mutton Coal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton coal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton coal recipes.
Indian Spiced Mutton
This Indian Spiced Mutton surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of mutton, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Indian Spiced Mutton for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for this one!! - 28.5858
You May Also Like!
Portuguese Lamb Shoulder Chops
Portuguese Lamb Shoulder Chops has a luscious taste. The lamb chops and Spice Marinade gives the Portuguese Lamb Shoulder Chops a staggering taste. Portuguese Lamb Shoulder Chops is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 22.5649
Lemon Lamb Steaks
Lemon Lamb Steaks has a far-fetched taste. The lamb and lemon juice gives the Lemon Lamb Steaks a splendid taste. Lemon Lamb Steaks is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 33.2413
Sali Ne Jardaloo Ma Gos Parsi Style
1. Place half cup oil and the onions to cook in a heavy bottomed pan. When golden coloured, and the salted washed mutton botis, ginger-garlic paste and fry the mutton till red. Gradually add the powdered masalas, tomatoes and ground dried kopra and cook on a... - 29.8816
Lehzat Wallo Pulao
1. Wash the basmati rice twice. Take a large vessel half full of water and set it to heat. When the water starts bubbling add salt to taste, two tablespoons ghee and the four bay leaves. Allow the rice to par boil, it should not be completely cooked but hard.... - 33.0157
1. Boil water (double the amount of rice) with bay leaf, one-third of sweet cumin, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt.
2. Add rice when water starts boiling. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove and drain off water into another vessel. Keep water aside.
3.... - 47.7348
1. Grind coriander, chillies and garam masala into a fine paste.
2. Grind coconut, cashewnuts, raisins.
3. Grind garlic, ginger and raw papaya. Mix with curd and salt. Add lime juice.
4. Wash the leg of mutton. With a pointed knife make several gashes all... - 45.3025
1. Wash and cut up meat.
2. Place all yakhni ingredients-in a pan, cover with stock or water and simmer till meat is tender.
3. Let it cool and remove fat from surface.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat fat, fry sliced... - 46.5574
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 45.9596