- » Mutton Chop
Mutton Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton chop recipes.
Are you looking for simple way to make Mutton Chops? This recipe is perfect for you.This recipe is loved by my family. Mutton Chops is
a delicious non-vegetarian Indian dish. . This recipe is a good option for holiday cooking. I tried this Mutton Chops... - 43.9523
1. Wash and clean the mutton. Cook on low fire with salt and 1/2 cup water. Drain the mutton and reserve a cup of stock.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, add chopped onion and fry till well browned.
3. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry to a golden colour.
4. Mix... - 41.9327
Flatten the meat on each chop by beating with knife.
Mix the ground ingredients with the meat.
Grease a large pan, place the pieces of mutton in it along with the tomatoes and caraway and cardamom powder and place on a moderate fire.
Cover with a shallow dish... - 38.3907
Tomato Mutton Chop Casserole
1. Blanch and pierce the tomatoes.
2. Clean and slice carrots and onions and dice potatoes and celery.
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Put into a casserole dish. Cover and cook in a moderate oven till meat is tender (about 2-2 1/2 hours). - 36.6385
Mutton Chops is easy to make. The breadcrumbs gives the Mutton Chops a perfect shape and taste. Must catch it. - 35.2291
You May Also Like!
Mutton Chops With Potato Covering
1. Wash and clean chops.
2. Beat with blunt side of knife. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a little fat. Fry sliced onion. Add chops and a little water and boil till chops are tender and no moisture is left.
4. Make mashed potatoes. Cover chops. Coat... - 36.7295
Masala Mutton Chops
1. Cut the mutton into about 1.25 cm. (1/2") thick slices. Flatten with a steak hammer or a wooden roller. Soak in a mixture of vinegar, sliced garlic, finely chopped ginger and chilli powder.
2. Set aside for 10 to 12 hours (preferably in a refrigerator).... - 37.9367
Spicy Mutton Chops
1. Grind all the masala ingredients to a fine powder. Rub butter into the garam masala powder thoroughly till the butter is completely absorbed by the powder. Keep aside.
2. Wash the chops thoroughly and apple ginger garlic paste and salt to... - 0
Garlic Mutton Vindaloo
1. Clean and cut meat.
2. Grind spices using vinegar.
3. Smear spices on meat and set aside for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Heat fat. Fry meat.
5. Add remaining vinegar and more water if required.
6. When three-fourths done, add potatoes peeled and cut into quarters and... - 39.6135
Mutton And Carrot Keema
1. Mince the meat. Chop carrot into small pieces.
2. Chop garlic, ginger and onions. Keep green chillies whole.
3. Mix prepared ingredients, turmeric, salt and pepper. Add sufficient water to cook minced meat fairly dry.
4. When meat is done and carrots well... - 37.6498
Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets
Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets has a lovely taste. The combination of worcestershire sauce, milk and tomato ketchup gives the Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 47.2512
Cook the mutton chops without tomatoes and caraway seed and cardamom powder.
Make a thick batter by mixing channa flour with water.
Hold the bone end of each mutton chop, dip it in the batter and deep fry. - 22.8938
Portuguese Lamb Shoulder Chops
Portuguese Lamb Shoulder Chops has a luscious taste. The lamb chops and Spice Marinade gives the Portuguese Lamb Shoulder Chops a staggering taste. Portuguese Lamb Shoulder Chops is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 24.5168
Mutton tikka is a mincemeat preparation of mutton, the indian way! The mutton is rubbed with lemon juice and spices and marinated with a mix of curd, ginger, garlic and raw papaya. This recipe for mutton tikka can be cooked on the microwave and can be served... - 44.029
Mutton Chop Recipes By Category