- » Mutton Bone Soup
Mutton Bone Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton bone soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton bone soup recipes.
Cut the mutton into 7 or 8 pieces.
Put into a pan with the water and bring slowly to a boil.
Remove the scum that will have risen to the top.
Add the barley, salt and pepper and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Add all the vegetables and simmer for another hour... - 40.0689
Grilled Breast Of Mutton
Boil the breast of mutton with the usual soup vegetables until tender and then bone it.
Let the meat get cold between two plates, on the top one of which you have placed a fairly heavy weight so as to flatten it.
sprinkle with salt and pepper, and brush over... - 27.5187
1. Clean and cut mutton into 02.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Chop onion fine. Pound cardamom seeds.
3. Heat oil. Saute chopped onion.
4. Add powdered cardamom seeds. Fry one minute.
5. Add prepared mutton, salt and coriander powder. Fry for a few minutes.
6. Add... - 37.9636
The scotch broth is a meat broth made with frehs herbs and vegetables. Made with lamb, the scotch broth is made with added pearl barley and is quite filling as a side on its own. used for a base for soups or stews also, the scotch broth is flavorful and... - 44.0607
Wipe the meat and shin bone and put into large pot with three quarts cold water.
Bring to boil; add peppercorns, bay leaf, salt and barley; reduce heat and simmer without boiling for one hour.
After meat stock has simmered for an hour, add vegetables and... - 30.9679
Non Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
Non Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup has a great taste. The blend of curry leaves, garlic, ginger, coriander, cummin, turmeric, chilli and garam masala powder gives the Non Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup a different taste. One should try the Non Vegetarian... - 47.1022
This is a middle eastern inspired lamb and oat soup flavored with whole spices. Arabic soup is very nutritious and wholesome and can be eaten as a stew with bread. - 50.5604
Scotch Broth With Pearl Barley
Put the mutton into a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Remove any scum.
Add the rest of the ingredients except for the parsley.
Bring to the boil again and transfer to the Slo cooker.
Cook for the recommended time.
Lift out the bones, trim... - 40.9185
Cut meat from bones, removing any fat.
Put meat, bones and stock into a large stewpan.
Bring to the boil and skim thoroughly.
Wash and blanch the barley.
Add it to the mixture, seasoning at the same time.
Simmer for an hour.
Add all the vegetables, diced, and... - 39.8334
1. Soak barley for several hours, preferably overnight, in cold water.
2. Remove as much fat as possible from the lamb or mutton and put into a soup pot with the water and the drained barley. Add salt and pepper, the bay leaf, herbs, a whole onion stuck with... - 35.9327
Mulligatawny In A Pressure Cooker
1. In the cooker heat the dripping or lard, brown the meat, vegetables and apple.
2. Stir in the curry and chili powders and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube with a little salt making sure that the cooker is... - 46.7085
1. In a small saucepan, add in pearl barley and cover with cold water. Allow it to come to a boil. Remove and strain the barley.
2. Wash and disjoint the meat, cut off any fat.
3. In a large pan, add in meat, barley, seasoning and pour in water. Bring... - 46.6957
Historically borscht is know to have originated in what is now Ukraine sometime in the mid-13th. Century. Russia, Lithuania, Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary & even Serbia lay claim to this great soup but historical evidence proves that it originated in Ukraine.... - 47.1474
Put the meat into a large saucepan.
Pour over the water and bring it to a boil, skimming off any scum as it rises.
Add the barley and simmer for 20 minutes.
Put in the vegetables and seasoning, cover the pan and simmer the broth for 1 hour.
Remove the meat... - 38.2906
1) Clean meat and trim fat.
2) Take off meat and chop finely.
3) In a large saucepan, place meat and bone with water and salt.
4) In a small saucepan put pearl barley, cover with water and boil.
5) Strain and transfer into soup pot.
7)... - 44.2265
Fry the chopped onions, garlic and green chillies together till the onions turn light brown.
Add minced meat to the pan and fry for 10 minutes.
Add salt to the fried meat and keep aside after cooking.
Boil 4 litres of water thoroughly and add the noodles and... - 39.9788
1. Wash the chicken pieces, carcasses, giblets, neck and feet and mutton bones till clean
2. Cut into manageable pieces and wash again
3. In a large stock pot, add 4 liters cold water and all ingredients and mix well. bring to the boil... - 41.4343
1. Wash the mutton, chicken carcass, giblets, neck and feet till clean
2. Cut into manageable pieces and wash again
3. In a large stainless steel or tinned (kallaied) pan, heat the butter or oil and fry the bones till light brown, add... - 41.636
1. Wash the bones, trotters and meat
2. Cut into manageable pieces and wash well again
3. In a large pan, heat the oil and brown the meat pieces and the onions.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and brown the meat and the... - 41.7266
Steak Marchand De Vins
1) In a wide saucepan, place the chopped shallots and add wine; cook to reduce in volume by more than 1 1/2 and set aside to cool.
2) Cream the shallot- wine mixture with the butter.
3) Also cream in the lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley... - 45.1268
Traditional Basic Bouillon
Put the bones in the bottom of a large saucepan; if used put the marrow into a piece of muslin and tie very tightly; add the pieces of meat tied tightly together, pour in cold water and heat.
When the liquid is about to boil, a grayish scum forms on the... - 37.9324