- » Mutton Ball
Mutton Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mutton ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mutton ball recipes.
Mutton & Tomato Kebabs
Place the mince in a strainer.
Wash with a little water and press well to squeeze out excess water.
Leave it in the strainer for 20 minutes for all the water to drain out.
Crush together cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon coarsely.
Place the mince in a bowl.
Add... - 40.9946
Spaghetti Mutton And Tomato Casserole
1. Clean and mince mutton.
2. Add seasoning and shape into balls. Dip in egg and breadcrumbs and fry lightly.
3. Boil spaghetti in salted water till done.
4. Prepare a tomato sauce using remaining ingredients.
5. In a casserole dish place a good layer of... - 41.2782
Mutton Seekh Kebab
Mutton Seekh Kebab has a lovely taste. Mutton Seekh Kebab gets its taste from mutton mixed with papaya paste and flavored with spices. Mutton Seekh Kebab is cherished by meat eaters around the world. - 40.4523
Mutton Kofta Curry
1) Make tamarind pulp.
2) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, onions, chillies, nuts, poppy and sesame seeds and coconut.
3) Make a smooth paste of all the kofta ingredients except for the egg.
4) Add egg to the paste and knead it. Make... - 46.5215
An innovative mutton pakora recipe for your special party. Make delicious deep fried mutton dumpling as snack for your friends gathering. Have a blast with food that sets the right mood for the evening. - 37.1876
Mutton With Parval
1) Make tamarind pulp.
2) Take a wok or a pan and roast coconut, coriander, poppy and cumin seeds, chillies and peppercorns.
3) Grind the spices along with peanuts and grams.
4) In a wok, heat ghee and fry onions until golden brown.
5) Add mutton... - 44.6579
Saffron Flavored Mutton Curry
1) If using saffron strands then soak it in 1 tablespoon hot water for 5 minutes and then crush it.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp.
3) Make a paste of grated coconut, chillies, cumin, coriander and poppy seeds.
4) Make a paste of ginger and... - 45.2312
Grind 3/4ths of the coconut to a paste and extract thin and thick milk.
Fry the remaining coconut and all the whole spices and grind to a paste with ginger and garlic.
Cover tamrind with hot water.
After 15 minutes squeeze out the juice.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and... - 45.9271
1. Mince the mutton.
2. Boil and mash the potatoes.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and ginger fine. Heat a small quantity of fat. Saute onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
4. Add potatoes, minced meat, pepper and salt.
5. Mix well, remove. The... - 44.1256
Hot Mutton Kebabs
1. Take a large thala. Place the mince along with the ginger-garlic paste in it. Mix well and form a ball. Cover and leave till you have chopped the onions, chillies, mint, coriander and ground the fresh turmeric.
2. Mix the mince with the finely mashed... - 27.1187
Mutton Kofta Curry
1. Wash meat. Remove membranes and bones.
2. Mince meat.
3. Wash and boil gram.
4. Grind together cooked gram, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, green chillies and meat.
5. Add salt, chopped coriander leaves and beaten egg.
6. Form into even sized balls with wet... - 47.9599
Grind the mince twice.
Add cumin seeds, onion, chilli, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and fenugreek, and grind for a third time.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Shape into round balls or koftas.
Heat the ghee in a shallow frying pan and fry... - 34.2715
Shifta Mutton, Beef Or Fish
1. Mince all ingredients and mix together with eggs and bread. Then divide into approximately a dozen portions.
2. Ball each portion and pass a "seekh" through, moulding it in a long roll round the skewer.
3. Roast on open fire till it is stiff and slides off... - 37.4634
Spicy Mutton Cutlets
1. Salt the mince, add ginger-garlic paste, pepper and chilli powder, mix and form into a ball and keep aside. Soak bread in three cups of water.
2. Chop the onions and coriander finely; drain the water from the soaked bread and crush it to a pulp and add... - 27.2028
Gosht Kofta Korma
'Gosht' means meat of the Lamb/Mutton. Kofta's implies spicy deep-fried balls and Korma is thick gravy. This Meatballs Korma is an absolutely delicious dish. - 47.1163