- » Mustard Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
Mustard Vinegar Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mustard Vinegar Barbecue Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mustard Vinegar Barbecue Sauce recipes.
Speedy Barbecue Sauce
In saucepan, cook celery with chili powder in oil until tender; add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes; stir occasionally. - 28.272
Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
1 In a large saucepan,combine butter or margarine, vinegar, water, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, dry mustard, chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaves, oregano, onion and garlic.
2 Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 38.1823
Home Made Barbecue Sauce
Saute chopped onion and minced garlic in olive oil in a small saucepan until tender and golden, about 15 minutes.
Add tomato paste and water and blend well.
Add celery seeds, thyme, vinegar, mustard, cinnamon and sugar.
Season with salt and pepper to taste... - 34.8409
Mustard Barbecued Beef Brisket
Barbecued Beef Brisket is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Barbecued Beef Brisket recipe! - 45.7648
Barbecued Pork Chops
Barbecued Pork Chops has a fine taste. Barbecued Pork Chops get its taste from pork cooked with onion and vinegar. Barbecued Pork Chops is inspired by many restaurants world wide. - 42.8234
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce has a Cool taste. The Worcestershire sauce and red wine vinegar gives the Barbecue Sauce Terrific taste. - 36.7965
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
1)In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2)Put in the onion and celery; sauté till tender.
3)Add in water, catsup, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper.
4)Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
5)Remove from... - 42.4272
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Pour the ketchup into your largest pan (the pan will be used to marinate all your vegetable burgers, hot dogs etc).
Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
Marinate the burgers, then grill them over the barbecue.
You can add extra sauce to them just... - 28.4542
Honey Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium heat, and saute onion and garlic until translucent but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and simmer for 20 minutes. - 30.2197
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Barbecue Sauce; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 33.9124
Pepper And Mustard Barbecue Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, fry onion, celery and garlic in the oil until soft.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Heat to the boiling point, and simmer for 10 minutes. - 25.9232
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly blend the ingredients.
3) Transfer half quantity sauce into a bowl for brushing chicken while barbecuing it.
4) Place the saucepan over heat, to warm up the rest of the sauce.
5)... - 42.782
Weber's Tangy Barbecue Sauce
Cook celery and onion in butter until tender but not brown.
Stir in all remaining ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes. - 33.5536
Basic Barbecue Sauce
Combine the molasses, mustard and the vinegar in 4-cup jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix.
Store the sauce in refrigerator. - 23.1602
Basic Barbecue Sauce
1) Take a 4-cup jar with tight fitting lid and combine all the ingredients in it.
2) Shake the mixture nicely and store in the refrigerator.
3) Use the mixture for your favorite barbecue recipes. - 25.518
Don's Barbecue Sauce
1) In medium saucepan, put vinegar, 1/3 cup water, the brown sugar, mustard, pepper, salt, cayenne, lemon slices, onion, and butter; stir to mix well.
2) Without cover, simmer for 20 minutes.
3) Add catsup and Worcestershire and let the sauce... - 37.1361
Molasses Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients and heat.
2) Allow to boil for 1 minute.
3) Serve with barbecued chicken. - 34.857
Molasses Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and allow to boil for bout a minute.
3) Serve and use as required. - 35.0204
Tomato Barbecue Sauce Sweetened With Light Corn Syrup
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
3) Use hot for basting and before each using time, mix the sauce well. - 40.5204
Chinese Soy Barbecue Sauce
Mix all ingredients together and allow mixture to come to a boil.
This is a basic barbecue sauce to be used with all types of meats. - 28.0574
1. In a saucepan combine all the ingredients.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil stirring to blend.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
4. Pour into an airtight container and cool before storing in the... - 40.7215
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Place over heat to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Use the sauce to barbecue beef, pork or chicken. - 38.0939
Smoke Seasoned Barbecue Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Use the sauce to marinate about 1 1/2 pounds of any lean meat or as a basting sauce or both for the steaks, chops or poultry.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before... - 43.1463
Simple Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the mustard and the molasses and mix properly.
2) Add the vinegar and stir the mixture.
3) Use and serve as needed.
The recipe makes 3 cups of sauce and a single cup is enough to barbecue 8 broiler-fryer chicken halves... - 33.916
Tabasco Barbecue Sauce
1) To the molasses, add Tabasco and blend properly.
2) Stir the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar to the molasses-Tabasco blend.
3) Can be used to brush spare-ribs, frankfurters and chicken when they are being grilled, broiled or baked. - 33.0992
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for a day.
2. Used as a marinade for ribs and grilled. - 26.8116
Barbecue Sauce With Celery
Sauté onion in butter until tender and golden.
Mix in the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Then simmer until celery is tender.
Brown sugar may be increased to taste.
Use it to barbecue chicken, spareribs, or anything else desired. - 38.3698
Royal Barbecue Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, mix all the ingredients together and bring to a boil over a high heat.
2) Simmer over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the flavors are well blended.
3) Use as required. - 37.5841
Barbados Barbecue Sauce
1.Mix molasses with mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and ketchup.
2.Blend all the ingrediens well until smooth.
3.Serve with meat. - 30.4249
Barbecue Sauce For Chicken
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients; remove from heat.
Cover and refrigerate sauce until ready to use.
Heat thoroughly, and use to baste chicken when grilling. - 21.3381
Lamb Patties With Caribbean Barbecue Sauce
Thoroughly blend lamb, carrot, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and curry powder.
Shape into 4-6 patties.
Place on broiler pan.
Blend margarine and Kitchen Bouquet together.
Brush patties with half this mixture.
Place about 5 inches from broiler.
Broil about 5... - 40.3239
Melt butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add onion; saute until soft and transparent.
Stir in ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, tomato paste, dry mustard and red pepper.
Stirring occasionally, simmer uncovered 15... - 43.1316
Western Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in medium-sized saucepan; simmer over low heat 20 minutes - 23.9097
Duck In Barbecue Sauce
Put the garlic and shallots in a casserole with the oil and microwave, uncovered, for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the tomato ketchup, vinegar, sugar, worcester sauce, mustard and 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4... - 45.7791
Barbecued Spareribs With Honey Mustard Marinade
Combine all ingredients except spareribs.
Bring to a boil; cool.
Pour over spareribs in a big bowl.
Let stand for 2 to 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Put ribs in roasting pan; roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 1/2 hours, turning and basting... - 32.4783
Hot Bbq Sauce With Mustard And Cayenne
Tired of that traditional sweet barbecue sauce, here is a quick video that shows how the regular sauce can be converted into the spicy one. Watch this video and follow the chef’s directions and enjoy. - 104.382
Mustard Barbecued Chicken
Brown chicken in hot fat.
Brown onion in 2 tablespoons fat in saucepan; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 30 minutes; pour sauce over chicken in small shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, in 325 degree oven 1 hour.
Sauce may be used for meats also. - 35.1714
Pepper Mustard Barbecued Chicken
Barbecued Chicken is a filling and delectable dish that can be prepared in no time. I prepared this dish for a few friends of mine and they loved it! Try this brilliant Barbecued Chicken recipe! - 29.313
Mustard Chicken Barbecue
1. If desired, remove skin from chicken. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a plastic bag in a shallow dish; set aside.
2. For marinade, stir together mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme till smooth. Pour marinade over... - 31.5031
Lemon Mustard Barbecued Chicken
Cut chicken into serving size pieces.
Brown onion in oil; then add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
After marinade has cooked, pour over chicken and marinate overnight.
Build charcoal fire in barbecue, then push coals to each end and put... - 38.2527
Mustard Barbecued Chicken
1. In a bowl, mix lemon juice, vinegar, 2 tbsp mustard, catsup, 1/ tsp pepper and 31/2 tsp salt and stir well to prepare the marinade.
2. In a shallow dish, keep the large plastic bag and place chicken breasts into it.
3. Pour the marinade... - 47.5207
Honey Mustard Barbecued Chicken
1) Over medium-high heat, preheat the grill pan.
2) In a small saucepan, add vegetables oil over moderate heat.
3) Saute red onions form 3-5 minutes.
4) Add vinegar and let it reduce to half for 1-2 minutes.
5) In the pan, add brown... - 46.1262
Best Smelts In Barbecue Sauce
Clean, rinse and wipe fish dry.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Marinate fish in tomato mixture, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Pour fish and marinade in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 33.9635
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Barbecue Salad Dressing
Mix thoroughly with a rotary beater.
After allowing the garlic to impart its flavor, remove it.
About 30 minutes before broiling lamb chops or steaks, brush the meat liberally with some of this dressing.
Then dip a swab of celery leaves in the dressing and... - 33.7189
Vinegar Free Mayonnaise
Place eggs, 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, salt, mustard and pepper in a blender and whirl, add remaining oil in a steady steam, until absorbed and creamy. - 27.2493
Mayonnaise Using Wine Vinegar
1. In a food processor, add egg yolks, mustard, little salt and wine vinegar. Vlend at the lowest speed.
2. With the machine running, add oil gradually. Once the mixture thickens, add the oil more quickly.
3. Further, add boiling water and blend for a... - 34.2473
This an amazing Barbecued Wieners recipe. This delicious dish is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Barbecued Wienerse if you were looking for a tasty and easy to make dish. - 32.9823
Potato Salad With Bacon And Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large pot, cover the potatoes with cold salted water and bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes. Drain the potatoes and, when they are cool enough to handle, slice them in half.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 33.988
Basic Barbecue Sauce For Texas Pit Barbecue
Cook onion and garlic in butter in a medium saucepan until tender.
Add ketchup, water, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand for flavors to mingle. - 35.0697
Creamy Mustard Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in heavy saucepan; mix well.
Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Whip cream and fold into mustard mixture. - 33.1943
Cola Braised Pulled Pork And Spicy Mustard Sauce
Pulled pork refers to a piece of pork butt or shoulder that is cooked in a small amount of liquid, slowly and for a long time, and then pulled apart. It is usually served in a sandwich bun with barbecue or mustard sauce. This recipe can be made in a Dutch... - 129.859
Baked Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
The baked pork chops with barbecue sauce is a simple baked pork chops recipe with potatoes. Cooked with a barbecue sauce mix of ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili, mustard, onion and garlic, the roasted pork chops can be served with a fresh salad. - 44.4899
All-american Barbecue Sauce
Melt margarine in saucepan.
Cook onion, green pepper and celery slowly in margarine until tender.
Blend in sugar and mustard.
Add all remaining ingredients and 3/4 cup water; mix well.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. - 37.0027
Mustard Dill Sauce
Combine all ingredients except oil in a blender or food processor.
Blend until smooth.
With machine still running add the oil, drop by drop until absorbed.
Store covered in refrigerator. - 28.6358
Zippy Barbecue Sauce
Zippy Barbecue Sauce is an meat appetizer sauce. Zippy Barbecue Sauce gets its taste from tomatoes cooked with onion, celery, red pepper and mustard. Zippy Barbecue Sauce is flavored with vinegar. - 40.4417
Barbecued Beef Ribs
Barbecued Beef Ribs is yummy and filling dish. Just thinking about the dish makes my mouth water! You just have to try the Barbecued Beef Ribs! - 36.7866
This Barbecue Sauce is an irresistible must try for your meat dishes. Try this compelling sauce out with your barbecue dishes and feel free to let me know what you think about this Barbecue Sauce. - 27.0927
Savory Chicken Barbecue Sauce
Savory chicken barbecue sauce is a cooked sauce prepared with a mix of spiced and sauces. Along with onion for flavor, the savory chicken sauce is a hot and spicy sauce and can be used for basting. - 32.488
Fresh Tomato Barbecue Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a medium saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except corn syrup; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in corn syrup, and simmer, uncovered, an... - 32.5198
Backyard Barbecued Chicken
Combine butter, vinegar, and dry mustard in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until butter melts, stirring frequently.
Remove sauce from heat, and keep warm.
Sprinkle chicken with salt.
Grill chicken, skin... - 27.0941
Lobster Tails With Mustard Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; halve lengthways.
Brown potato halves and lime quarters, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue); cover to keep warm.
Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails... - 39.5058
Honey-mustard Bbq Glaze For Grilled Health Sea Sausages
Honey-Mustard Bbq Glaze For Grilled Health Sea Sausages are the best for Grilled Health Sea Sausages. There is probably no better way to prepare this Honey-Mustard Bbq Glaze For Grilled Health Sea Sausages. So do check out this recipe! - 24.707
Honey Mustard Spare Ribs
The Pit Boys cook up a couple of racks of Spare Ribs using a simple pork rub and their Honey Mustard Barbecue sauce. And to beat those Wintertime Blues they order a side of darts to make it all the better. - 0
Tangy Barbecue Sauce
In a 2 cup glass measure, stir together chili sauce, water, vinegar, sugar, onion, mustard, Worcestershire, and horseradish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes (stirring every minute) or until bubbly.
Brush over meat or poultry the last... - 24.8701
Paprika Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Use sauce for basting, or serve with, chicken, beef, or ribs - 29.6235
Fiery Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; stir well.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently. - 27.7814
Apple-cider Barbecue Sauce
Are you planning for summer dinners at home? Then you may also be looking for a nice barbecue sauce. Watch this video which shows how to make apple barbecue sauce. It is simple and just delicious to use at home for barbecues and even as a dip. The chef... - 112.8
Spicy Barbecued Chicken
Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in catsup, vinegar, lemon peel and juice, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Simmer, covered, about 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Quarter... - 43.3025
Frankfurter Skillet Barbecue
Frankfurter Skillet Barbecue has a grand taste. Frankfurter Skillet Barbecue gets its taste from frankfurters mixed with rice soup and flavored with vinegar. Frankfurter Skillet Barbecue is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 32.9157
All American Mustard Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, combine together the sugar, oregano, thyme, pepper, cornstarch, cayenne and salt.
2) Stir in just enough vinegar to make a smooth paste.
3) Combine together the ketchup, molasses, mustard, oil and the remaining vinegar and add... - 40.4236
B B Q Sauce
Combine and mix ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil over low heat.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 34.899
Bacon And Mustard Sauce Potato Salad
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel.
Save 1/2 cup bacon drippings; pour into large skillet with long heatproof handle.
Place on cooking grill.
Add celery and onion; cook until tender, stirring constantly.
Add potatoes; mix carefully.
Combine and mix... - 42.4088
Spicy Barbecue Chicken Breasts
To prepare the grill for cooking, spray the unheated grill rack with no-stick spray.
Then light the grill according to the manufacturer's directions.
Place the rack on the grill.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan, stir together the chili sauce,... - 43.8235
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Set a grill 6 inches above white-hot coals.
Divide the spareribs into 4 portions, place each on a square of heavy-duty foil large enough to enclose it, and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons water.
Wrap tightly in the foil, sealing the edges.
Lay the packets on... - 42.2111
Barbecued Lima Beans
1 Rinse lima beans. In a large saucepan combine beans and 5 cups water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. (Or, place beans in water in a large saucepan. Cover and let stand in a cool place... - 30.2288
Combine the catsup, vinegar, water, oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, paprika, Tabasco sauce, lemon slices, and onion in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Strain through a fine sieve.
Add the... - 35.5814
Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Use sauce to baste pork or beef when grilling. - 28.3374
Horseradish Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 27.0738
1 In a cup, stir the mustard with the vinegar until dissolved.
Let stand for at least 10 minutes.
In a small saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion, garlic, chili powder, oregano, and salt.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or... - 37.9907
Creole Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large dutch oven, stirring well; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Use sauce for basting, or serve with, beef, pork, or chicken. - 30.6037
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy enameled or stainless steel pan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. - 30.7982
Chicken Wings In Barbecue Sauce
Clip off tips of chicken wings.
Heat oil in deep 2 quart saucepan and brown wings slowly a few at a time.
Remove chicken; add onion and garlic and saute until transparent.
Return wings to pot.
In a separate pan, mix remaining ingredients; bring to boil and... - 42.723
Quick Barbecue Sauce
1. Mix the catsup, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in an enamel or glass saucepan.
2. Set it over heat 1 or 2 minutes, then thin to desired consistency with hot water. - 29.4451
Beer Barbecue Sauce
1)In a saucepan mix beer, catsup,vinegar, brown sugar,worcestershire sauce, paprika ,dry mustard,chili powder and salt.
2)Boil all these ingredients.
3)Once it is boiled add onion and lemon into it.
4)Serve the sauce with some grilled... - 41.6668
Fresh Tomato Barbecue Sauce
1)In a medium saucepan add onion and garlic in butter and saute till tender.
2)Add tomato, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, salt, chilly powder and dry mustard in the pan and let it boil.
3)Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes , stirring... - 44.8706
Easy Barbecue Sauce
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Brush on meat or poultry during last 10 to 20 minutes of grilling. - 27.7534
Barbecue Chili Sauce
1)Saute onion in butter until tender.
2)Add vinegar, chili sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce into it and simmer for 15 minutes.
3)Serve the sauce with grilled pork.
When grilling pork use sauce to baste it. - 41.1441
Veal Cubes In Barbecue Sauce
These Veal Cubes in Barbecue Sauce are a desire ! Try these veals in sweet sour herb sauce. Your suggestions for these Veal Cubes in Barbecue Sauce are welcome. - 34.7237
Molasses Orange Barbecue Sauce
In medium saucepan combine soup, tomato sauce, molasses, vinegar, brown sugar, oil, onion, salt, mustard, Worcestershire, peel, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Use to baste poultry or... - 35.5422
Hot Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Toss in the onions and garlic. Saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Next, add in the tomato sauce, vinegar, tobasco sauce, sugar substitute, salt, mustard and water.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5) Cover... - 42.4592
Basic Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Do you want to make a barbecue sauce with all the basic ingredients? If yes, this video can help you do so. The chef shows making the sauce by preparing all the ingredients at home and does not use any readymade materials. Watch the video for full... - 120.488
Savory Herb Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the oil and onion in a saucepan placed over moderate heat.
2) Saute till the vegetables are tender. This takes about 5 minutes.
3) Add the red pepper flakes, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, thyme, celery seeds and cloves. Cook the... - 46.2248
Southwest Barbecue Sauce
1) In a blender, place all ingredients together.
2) Blend the onion mixture until raisins are pulverized.
3) Transfer the onion mixture into a saucepan.
4) Simmer on top of stove for about 45 minutes.
5) Serve hot with barbecued meat or as... - 43.0163
Hot And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes.
Baste beef or pork with sauce. - 31.8048
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
Rub the inside of the cooking pot with a little of the butter.
Wipe the chicken and season inside and out with a little salt and pepper.
In a large pan heat the remaining butter and brown the chicken all over.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add the onion to the... - 40.5463