- » Mustard Tomato
Mustard Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard tomato recipes.
Mustard Baked Tomatoes
1. In a plate, mix mustard and flavouring.
2. Cut the tomatoes into half.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. On a baking dish, place the tomatoes and spread mustard mixture over each.
5. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients... - 46.1627
Zippy Mustard Tomatoes
Combine onion and 2 tablespoons butter in a 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
Stir in mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread onion mixture over cut surface of each tomato.
Place tomatoes in a 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Place 3... - 39.4761
Mustard Glazed Tomatoes
Arrange tomatoes on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Combine mustard and sugar; stir well.
Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard mixture over the cut side of each tomato.
Broil 6 inches from heat 6 minutes or until browned and... - 28.8743
You May Also Like!
The Mustard-Tomato Sauce adds an exquisite taste to any dish that it is added to. Follow this Mustard-Tomato Sauce recipe and put together a tasty enhancer in minutes! - 26.8064
Tomatoes Provencale With French Mustard
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Use a wide, shallow baking dish, to grease with butter.
3) Horizontally slice the tomatoes in half.
4) Place the half tomatoes close to each other in the dish, by keeping the cut side upward.
5) Lightly spread... - 43.1777
Broiled Tomatoes With Mustard Topping
Cut tomatoes in half; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard and onion; spread on tomato halves.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 15 minutes; then broil 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. - 25.5445
Mustard Tomato Seafood Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl or blender container, add sweet mustard, Dijon-style mustard, tomato paste, hot pepper sauce, garlic, salt, and white pepper.
2) Cover the lid and blend to a smooth consistency.
3) Stir in mayonnaise and chopped... - 38.3456
Grilled Mustard Tomatoes
1 Preheat the grill to medium. Cut the tomatoes in half and place on the grill rack.
2 Mix together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and brush over the tomatoes. Grill for about 5 minutes, basting occasionally. - 29.4093
Mustard & Tomato French Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold tomato juice in blender container and let stand 3 minutes to soften.
Heat remaining tomato juice to boiling point, pour into blender and run to dissolve gelatin.
Add remaining ingredients and blend once again to homogenize... - 36.5385
Tomato Mustard Sauce
1) Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Cook till the vegetables have tendered.
2) Stir in the flour and mix properly till the mixture is smooth. Add the salt, pepper and mustard.
3) Add the tomatoes very gradually and cook over low flame till... - 42.7559
Mustard Tomato Dressing
1) In a saucepan, pour the tomato juice.
2) Place over heat to simmer the juice gently, until it reduces to 1 cup.
3) Add the other ingredients into the tomato juice.
4) Simmer the mixture for an additional 5 minutes, and then remove from heat.
5)... - 37.9452
Place tomato juice, white wine vinegar, dry mustard, garlic, basil leaves, onion, and black pepper in a blender or food processor and process until ingredients are well combined. - 26.4972
Spicy Tomato Mustard
Stir together vinegar and tomato sauce in a bowl.
Place mustard in a medium saucepan.
Gradually add vinegar mixture to mustard, beating constantly with a whisk; set aside.
Heat oil in a small skillet.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Add sauteed onion, honey,... - 40.2295