- » Mustard Spinach
Mustard Spinach Recipes
Mustard spinach or Japanese spinach is a kind of leafy vegetable which is mostly found in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. It is either added to soups or used in salads. It is rich in calcium and also used as fodder in ... More »
Spinach And Chicken In Mustard Broth
1) Dice the chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Stem and rinse the spinach leaves in water, then coarsely tear them.
3) In a large bowl, toss the chicken pieces with the lemon juice until coated.
4) In a medium-size saucepan, bring the... - 46.2241
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt, drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Set macaroni aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add mustard, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and walnuts.
Top with cover,... - 42.7013
Spinach Salad With Mustard Honey Dressing
1. In a medium bowl, mix spinach, lettuce, mushrooms ad tomato
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together all the other ingredients except egg and pur over the spinach mixture; toss till well blended
3. Sprinkle diced egg on top and serve - 39.4354
Spinach Salad Dressing
1) Add all ingredients into blender.
2) Blend on high for a few seconds.
3) Keep chilled till time to serve.
4) Blend once more just before using.
5) Serve over fresh spinach salad. - 37.3473
Fish With Mustard Sauce Over Steamed Spinach
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in ovenproof glass baking dish.
Mix the dressing, mustard and yogurt.
Spoon evenly over fish.
Bake until done or until fish is no longer translucent, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness at the... - 35.3352
Ham And Spinach Rolls With Lemon And Mustard Sauce
1. Thaw spinach, squeeze out liquid. Combine with Ricotta cheese and nutmeg. Season to taste. Spread mixture over ham slices, roll slices up, place seam-side down in greased shallow dish.
2. Make the Sauce. Combine butter and flour in Pyrex measuring jug,... - 33.7541
Spinach Filled Pinwheels With Mustard Sauce
For filling, cook spinach with the onion according to package directions, then drain well.
In a medium mixing bowl combine cooked spinach-onion mixture and egg.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Measure length of fillets.
Cut long fillets or overlap thinner ends of 2... - 33.5157
Spinach Salad With Mustard Dressing
Wash the spinach gently but thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Remove the tough stems and discard them.
Dry the leaves carefully and chill.
Combine remaining ingredients and beat vigorously with a wire whisk.
When ready to serve, pour the sauce over... - 32.9205
Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
This Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing is a different kind of salad with dressing. This Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing sounded so good that I wanted to share it with everyone. So do make it! - 29.9081
Mustard Spinach Recipes By Category