- » Mustard Sauce
Mustard Sauce Recipes
Mustard sauce is a condiment prepared from mustard seeds, which are grounded and mixed with vinegar, water and spices as well as flavoring agents to create a thick sauce. This sauce has a sharp and pungent taste and ... More »
Quick Creole Mustard And Honey Sauce
Sauces and dips are condiments that can be put to multiple uses like using as marinade. If you too agree, then watch this video that shows how to make simple and quick honey mustard sauce. You will like the sweet-spicy sauce for dips and marinades. - 118.507
Superbowl Honey Mustard Sauce
Trust me, everything's great dipped in this Honey Mustard Sauce, especially during those Superbowl parties. It is simple and it can be done in no time. Check out how Chef John whisks this up in this video. Have fun! - 117.106
Pan Fried Tilapia With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Try serving this Pan fried Tilapia with Lemon Mustard Sauce when you have guests over next time. It is bound to bowl over all fish lovers. The sauce really lifts up the flavors. Bon Appétit! - 110.786
Dijon Mustard Pan Sauce
Chef John from Foodwishes shows us how to make this delicious Dijon Mustard Pan Sauce, as he promised earlier. It is a very basic recipe actually and it can be made in no time. A simple reduction process! Give this a try, - 108.312
Easy Crawfish Cakes With Mustard Sauce
Spicy, zesty, and sinfully delicious, crawfish cakes are one delicacy you cannot afford to miss. And the zingy mustard sauce just adds to pep up the flavor of this dish. Ryan Karcher shares a luscious crawfish cake recipe that you can eat from your hands and... - 103.336
Classic Homemade Mustard Sauce
Who doesn't want a personalized mustard sauce recipe. Here's one just for you. Watch the chef share a Homemade Classic Mustard Sauce recipe that can be easily prepared in your own kitchen. Enhance the taste of your sandwiches and appetizers with this... - 93.9572
Creamy Sweet Mustard Sauce
Creamy Sweet Mustard Sauce - A creamy and a delicious affair! It would be so perfect for grilled chicken or beef. Watch and learn how to make this quick, easy and tasty sauce from this video. Enjoy! - 90.7645
Tasty Chicken Breast With Cider Mustard Sauce
Chunks of chicken marinated in delicious homemade cider mustard sauce is a total treat. Keith Snow presents a recipe that surely won't go uncomplimented. Prepared using easy-to-find ingredients, this finger-licking good is worth a try! - 76.0341
Turkey Ham Loaf With Mustard Sauce
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl beat, egg and milk.
4. Add cracker crumbs and soak for a while.
5. Stir in onion, pepper.
6. Add ground turkey ham and... - 48.8437
Sole With Mustard Sauce
Combine 2 tablespoons butter and shallots in small bowl.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until shallots are tender-crisp.
Arrange sole in 10-inch square casserole with thickest portions toward outside of casserole.
Pour shallots and butter mixture... - 48.7376
Cheese Croquettes With Mustard Sauce
In my personal opinion, this cheese croquettes with mustard sauce stands numero uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Cheese is the primary ingredient in this dish. Surely, cheese croquettes with mustard sauce is a recipe one can... - 48.0363
Turkey Loaf With Mustard Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients; stir well.
2) Coat the broiler rack with cooking spray.
3) Place mixture on a broiler rack and shape into a slightly rounded loaf.
4) Mixture will be soft at that time.
5) Bake at 350°... - 46.86
Sausage Sandwiches With Mustard Sauce
1) Into a skillet, melt the butter and with the lid on cook the garlic and onion and saute till soft
2) Take off the cover and saute for an additional 20 minutes
3) Add in the flour and briskly stir to cook the flour
4) Add in the broth and stirring... - 46.5528
Prime Ribs Of Beef With Horse Radish And Mustard Sauce
Cut the garlic cloves into 3-4 slivers.
Poke the slivers into various nooks in the roast.
Combine the butter, mustard, and pepper.
Smear this paste over the meat.
Place the meat on a rack in an open roasting pan.
Let it stand at least one hour at room... - 46.2887
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and remove the pan from heat.
2) Blend in flour, salt, and pepper until smooth.
3) Whisk in the milk in flour mixture.
4) Heat the flour mixture to boil over medium heat, stirring continuously, until thick.
5) Slowly stir... - 45.7134
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
Season pork with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill pork, on a covered grill, over medium-hot Kingsford briquets, 20 to 25 minutes until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°F, turning once or... - 45.5161
Gravalax With Mustard Sauce
To make the gravlax: Mix the salt, sugar, and peppercorns.
Take a handful and rub it on both sides of the salmon.
Place the salmon in a dish and sprinkle the rest of the mix on top.
Cover the salmon with dill and let it stand for 6 hours at room... - 45.5028
Artichokes With Mustard Sauce
1. Clean and wash the artichokes in cold running water. Then, slice them straight into 1 inch off from the top.
2. Remove 1 inch stem from base. Also, use scissors to remove the thorny tip of every leaf.
3. In a large kettle, place the sliced... - 44.8834
Maple Glazed Roast Pork With Maple Mustard Sauce
Maple Glazed Roast Pork with Maple Mustard Sauce is a succulent and tender pok preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner or even for a party you are hosing. Trust me, your guests will love this well flavored pork preparation. Don€™t miss out on... - 44.8785
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour.
Blend in half and half, Dijon-style mustard and dry mustard.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until thickened, stirring with wire whip... - 44.8468
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce
1) In a large bowl, place the rabbit pieces, cover with lightly salted water and allow to stand overnight.
2) Drain, rinse the pieces under cold running water, then dry thoroughly on paper towels.
3) Coat the rabbit pieces with mustard, cover... - 44.837
Oven Fried Fish With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard until blended.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, parsley,... - 44.7759
Broiled Chicken In Mustard Sauce
1) Line 8x10 1/2x1 1/2-inch baking pan (or 9-inch square baking pan) with aluminum foil.
2) Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and arrange in single layer, skin side up, in prepared pan.
3) Pour 1-tablespoon vinegar on each chicken... - 44.6032
Lambs Tongues With Mustard Sauce
1) In a large bowl, place the tongues, cover with cold salted water and allow to soak for 1 hour.
2) Drain and rinse the tongues thoroughly under cold running water.
3) In a pan, place the tongues, cover with the hot stock, then add... - 44.3461
Roast Sirloin With Zippy Mustard Sauce
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Roast Sirloin With Zippy Mustard Sauce is definitely the recipe for you. Roast Sirloin With Zippy Mustard Sauce is a well flavored and filling Main dish that your... - 44.2986
Seasoned Mustard Sauce
In a small bowl combine flour, mustard, and 1/4 cup water to make a paste.
In a medium saucepan combine remaining water and broth mix; add shallots or scallions, lemon juice, vinegar, thyme, and bay leaf.
Simmer until most of liquid has... - 44.2691
Loin Of Pork In Mustard Sauce
With a small pointed knife, prick the meat here and there, sliding in a piece of garlic along the knife blade at each incision.
Sprinkle the meat with the mixed herbs and salt and pepper.
Place the meat in a dish, cover, and microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 35... - 44.1304
Golden Mustard Sauce
1 In a medium-size saucepan,melt butter or margarine.
2 Stir in flour, mustard, sugar, salt and cayenne.
3 Cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
4 Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute.
5... - 44.0159
Corned Beef With Mustard Sauce
1. In a large kettle or Dutch pan,
2. Place corned beef and pour enough water to cover the meat.
3. Add bay leaves, peppercorns and garlic to the meat.
4. Place the kettle on a high flame and bring water to a boil.
5. Reduce the flame and simmer meat... - 43.8616
Home Style Chicken In Mustard Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the flour and 3 packets of the seasoning and broth mix. Stir to mix well.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the mixture and toss until well coated.
3. In a large casserole, melt and heat the butter.
4. When hot, add the... - 43.8538
Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce
This Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce is a delicious seafood dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. Just thinking about the flavors of the dish and biting into the tender fish pieces makes my mouth water. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the... - 43.7735
Plaice Flounder In Mustard Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Roll the fish fillets
3.Take a buttered oven proof dish or foil container and place the rolled fillets in it.
4.Heat butter in a pan, add flour and cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
5.Turn off the flame... - 43.2385
Pork Chops With Mustard Sauce
In a heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the butter until foamy and hot, then add the pork chops and brown them well on both sides.
Sprinkle the chops with salt and pepper.
Cover the skillet, reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. (If the... - 42.969
Chicken In Triple Mustard Sauce
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until foamy.
Add chicken breasts and saute on both sides until golden.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
Discard fat from... - 42.8423
Stromboli With Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Lightly dust a clean working board with flour.
4) On the board, roll out pizza dough, according to package directions.
5) Dredge with small amount of... - 42.7992
Hamburger Steaks With Mustard Sauce
1. Make 4 patties, each 1/2 inches thick from ground beef.
2. In a large skillet cook the patties on medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, till it is well cooked. Drain excess water.
3. Saute all the vegetables in tender till they are tender and... - 42.6607
Holiday Beef Steaks With Vegetable Saute And Hot Mustard Sauce
Holiday beef steaks with vegetable saute and hot mustard sauce is a broiled steaks recipe. Made with lemon pepper seasoned steaks, the beef is broiled and cooked to a medium doneness. Served with beans and mushrooms cooked in butter alongside it, the combo is... - 42.4073
Tomato Mustard Sauce
1) Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Cook till the vegetables have tendered.
2) Stir in the flour and mix properly till the mixture is smooth. Add the salt, pepper and mustard.
3) Add the tomatoes very gradually and cook over low flame till... - 42.3717
Grilled Shrimp And Leeks With Mustard Sauce
In a shallow dish whisk together the marinade ingredients.
Add the shrimp, cover and marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade.
Alternately mount the shrimp and leeks onto skewers.
Cover and chill until... - 42.2946
Gentle Mustard Sauce
1) In a saute pan or skillet, saute the onions over a medium heat in 4 tablespoons melted butter until softened.
2) Stir in 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch.
3) Then stir in 1 1/4 cups heavy cream and dry white wine.
4) Bring to a boil, and allow to... - 42.2921
Zucchini In Mustard Sauce
Zucchini In Mustard Sauce has a different taste. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini In Mustard Sauce a tangy and revitalizing taste. - 42.2139
Chicken And Cabbage In Mustard Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts on both sides with the salt and pepper, add to the Dutch oven, and saute for 2 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onion to the Dutch... - 42.1913
Artichokes In Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In an oven proof casserole, place artichokes.
4. Top evenly with... - 42.0752
Rib Roast With Mustard Sauce
Trim fat from roast.
Place roast in a shallow dish.
Combine oil and next 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour mixture over roast.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 10 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove roast from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place roast... - 42.0029
Chicken Strips With Mustard Sauce
Chicken stirps with mustard sauce is a wine and broth cooked recipe. Prepared with white wine, the chicken is flavored with herbs and served with a creamy mustard sauce. Sprinkled with chives, it goes great with rice. - 42.0008
Papillote Of Chicken With Almond Mustard Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons clarified butter in heavy nonaluminum large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, carrots and turnips and stir-fry until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Blend in 6 tablespoons vermouth and boil until... - 41.9679
Potato & Baby Corn In Chili Mustard Sauce
1. Blanch potato & baby corn, keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, fresh chilli, add stock
3. Add mustard sauce, adjust seasoning,
4. Add vegetable, add corn flour
5. Finish with vinegar & chilli oil - 41.6192
Halibut Steaks With Tangy Mustard Sauce
Arrange halibut steaks in a large, shallow baking dish.
Combine orange juice and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
Remove steaks from marinade, reserving... - 41.5126
Cold Asparagus In Mustard Sauce
Bring about 4 cups salted water to boil in 6-quart pan.
Add asparagus and cook uncovered until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Run immediately under cold water to stop further cooking and to retain color.
Set aside to cool but do not chill in... - 41.5081
Leeks With Mustard Sauce
1) Trim the leeks and discard the withered ones..
2) Peel onion and garlic, chop them as well.
3) Cook leeks in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes till tender.
4) Drain and reserve 1/2cup cooking liquid.
5) In warmed serving dish,... - 41.5047
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce
Slice cooked shoulder butt.
Combine brown sugar and flour in top of double boiler.
Stir in mustard, then water and vinegar.
Continue stirring and bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and vigorously stir about 3 tablespoons of... - 41.4678
Boiled Dinner With Mustard Sauce
Trim fat from beef roast and corned beef.
Place both meat pieces in a Dutch oven; add juices and spices clinging to corned beef from package.
Add enough water to cover meat.
Add 1 teaspoon of the whole black peppers and one of the bay leaves.
Bring to... - 41.441
Creamy Dijon Mustard Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan add butter to melt over low heat.
2) Add onion and sauté till brown.
3) Sprinkle flour and cook for another minute by continuous stirring, until it turns foamy.
4) Slowly pour in milk.
5) Set the heat at medium and cook by... - 41.4247
Pork Medallions In Mustard Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients; rub over tenderloins.
Place tenderloins in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Place tenderloins on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan; brush... - 41.2041
Glazed Ham With Mustard Sauce
Carefully remove the skin from the ham.
Score the fat deeply with an attractive diamond pattern.
Drain the pineapple rings, reserving the juice.
Cut each pineapple ring equally into six.
Decorate the ham attractively with the pineapple pieces and the... - 41.1349
Corned Beef In Cabbage Nests Wtth Herbed Mustard Sauce
In a large Dutch oven combine the beef and enough water to cover 1 inch above the beef.
Add the pickling spice, bay leaves and garlic and bring the water to a boil uncovered.
Lower the heat and simmer gently for 4 to 5 hours or until a fork inserted in the... - 41.1168
Fish Salad With Mustard Sauce
Wash the fish fillets, sprinkle with the lemon juice and cut into strips with a sharp knife.
Remove the bones with tweezers.
Peel the onion and insert the bay leaf in one end.
Put the onion in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, 1 tsp. of the salt and the wine;... - 41.0095
Place mustard in a cup and add enough water to make a thin paste.
Let stand for 10 minutes to develop flavor.
Cook shallots in 2 tablespoons butter, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add wine and cook until liquid is reduced by half.
Add brown sauce and salt and... - 40.9237
Pork In Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Put pork in Dutch oven and brown well on all sides.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add garlic and onion and continue browning for a few minutes, until onion is lightly browned.
3. Add orange juice and... - 40.9109
Lambs Kidneys In Mustard Sauce
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Cut the kidneys in half lengthwise.
Cut out the tubes and the fatty core with a sharp pointed knife and remove any white bits.
When the browning dish is... - 40.8931
Brussels Sprouts In Mustard Sauce
Cut stem from each Brussels sprout and pull off outer bruised leaves.
Cut an "X" deep into the stem end of each Brussels sprout with paring knife.
If some Brussels sprouts are larger than others, cut large Brussels sprouts lengthwise into halves.
Bring 2... - 40.8813
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce
Heat a 6- to 8-quart Dutch oven and add the oil.
Saute the rabbit pieces until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Remove to a plate.
Add the garlic and onions to the oil and saute until clear.
Add the four herbs to the pot, along with the wine and the... - 40.6848
Plaice With Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) On a board, arrange the plaice filltes skinned sides upwards.
3) In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, seasoning, and lemon rind.
4) Divide the fish filling between fish pieces, roll up, brush with... - 40.6848
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce has a juicy taste. Rabbit In Mustard Sauce gets its taste from rabbit meat mixed with eggs and flavored with brandy. Rabbit In Mustard Sauce is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 40.6833
Baby Turnips In Mustard Sauce
Baby Turnips In Mustard Sauce is simply yum. The essence of chopped fresh parsley and white wine and mustard gives the Baby Turnips a delicious taste. - 40.6449
Scallops In Mustard Sauce
1)Steam scallops for 10 minutes, placing it on steaming rack, over boiling water.
2)Remove the scallops and place it on lightly greased individual baking dishes and set it aside.
3)By that time saute mushrooms and onion in butter until onion is... - 40.617
Brussels Sprouts In Mustard Sauce
1) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in milk. Place aside.
2) In a saucepan, add ½ cup chicken broth to cook Brussels sprouts. Cover with a lid before placing aside.
3) Use a small skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4)... - 40.5194
Trout In Dijon Mustard Sauce
Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan.
Add shallots, and saute until soft.
Lay fish on top of shallots.
Season, and add white wine.
Slowly bring to boil, and simmer for about 20 min.
turning fish once or twice.
When they are tender but not soft, transfer... - 40.4283
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 40.4248
Gammon Steaks With Piquant Mustard Sauce
1.Snip the edges of the gammon; set aside.
2. Take a large non-stick frying pan and fry the gammon in it, without adding extra fat
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of the steaks, or until thoroughly cooked.... - 40.3325
Turkey Ham Kabobs With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan and combine all the ingredients together. Blend nicely.
2) Cook the mixture over medium heat until preserves melt, stirring constantly.
3) Take 6 metal skewers and alternately thread 3-4 ham chunks, 2 onions and 2 pieces each... - 40.2832
Grilled Salmon With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Squeeze ½ a lemon-€™s juice over cold water rinsed, patted dried fillets. Season with pepper and salt.
3. In a bowl, whisk mustard, olive oil, dill, basil , and rest of the lemon-€™s juice well,... - 39.9728
Fresh Artichokes With Mustard Sauce
Wash artichokes carefully and drain.
Slice off upper tip of each artichoke with a sharp knife.
With kitchen shears, trim off the thorny ends of the leaves.
The stems should be cut off even with the base of the artichoke.
Combine water, vinegar and pickling... - 39.8648
Pork In Mustard Sauce
Slice the pork tenderloins across the grain, 1/3 inch thick.
Pepper the meat to taste and spread half the mustard on one side of the slices.
Use the back of a spoon for this.
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil.
Quickly saute the meat on both sides, until... - 39.8648
Cold Trout With Mustard Sauce
1) Put trout on a rack of hot water, cover,and steam until fish is tender.
2) In a serving platter, arrange the fish and let it chill in a refrigerator.
3) Remove skin from fish keeping head and tail intact.
4) Sprinkle trout with parsley, dill, and... - 39.7493
Braised Scallions In Mustard Sauce
Trim and clean the scallions and cut away all but about 1 inch of the green tops.
Save tops for another use if you like.
In a skillet large enough to hold the scallions later, melt the butter and cook the celery and carrot over low heat, covered, until tender... - 39.6758
Asparagus With Mustard Sauce
1. Snap the tough ends of the asparagus off, remove the scales with a vegetable peeler too, if needed
2. Steam this asparagus for four minutes or so, covered, until crisp-tender
3. In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, mustard, hot sauce and lemon... - 39.6082
Rabbit In Blue Cheese And Mustard Sauce
Rinse rabbit and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Sprinkle with pepper, thyme, and savory; insert bay leaf between 2 rabbit pieces.
Mix mustard and wine; pour over rabbit.
Cover and cook at low... - 39.5894
Light Pork Tenderloins With Mustard Sauce
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Fold a piece of aluminum foil in half, crosswise; place tenderloins on aluminum foil lengthwise.
Place thyme sprigs evenly on tenderloins.
Combine 1 tablespoon brandy 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; stir... - 39.509
Chicken And Zucchini In Mustard Sauce
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, mustard, and tarragon.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Heat over medium high heat.
Stir fry carrot and garlic 1 minute.
Add zucchini; stir fry about 3 minutes more or till... - 39.4547
Eggs With Mustard Sauce
1)Take a shallow buttered glass or a ceramic baking dish and add the sliced hard boiled eggs.
2)Take a glass measuring cup, add butter and heat in the microwave on high.
3)Remove the cup and stir in the flour, add the broth and transfer... - 39.4152
Shrimp In Mustard Sauce
Place the shrimp in a saucepan and cover them with boiling water.
Add salt, lemon slice, parsley, bay leaf and thyme.
Bring to a boil and cook four to six minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp.
Drain and chill.
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Place the... - 39.3358
Favorite Mustard Sauce
1.Take a saucepan, put cornstarch, mustard, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper in it.
2.Add oil and milk to it and stir.
3.Cook the ingredients on low flame by mixing well until the mixture boils.
4.Cook for 2 more minutes.
In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and... - 39.2717
Pepper Chicken With Mustard Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Lightly grease a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the chicken.
Press the crushed peppercorns into the chicken and sprinkle with the oil and salt.
Arrange the chicken in the baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 39.1874
Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce
An empty belly is a great cook and Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce is a great way to fill it. A delicious Side Dish, the Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce completes your meal. Beans is the key ingredient in Pole Beans With Mustard Sauce. Never ever miss out on this... - 39.1327
Chicken In Mustard Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit in each thigh and cut out the bone.
Sprinkle inside with chives, salt, and pepper.
Fold to original shape; secure with wooden picks.
Coat chicken with flour.
In wok melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; brown about 5 minutes... - 39.0292
Haddock In Mustard Sauce
Dust the haddock steaks with the paprika, salt and pepper and place in an ovenproof dish.
Dot with half the butter and sprinkle over the parsley.
Slice the bananas and place on top.
Coarsely chop the hazelnuts; wash the currants.
Melt the remaining butter in... - 39.0136
Chicken With Mustard Sauce
Sprinkle chicken breasts with lite salt and pepper.
In a large non-stick skillet combine the 2 Tbs.
chicken broth with the chicken breasts.
Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn and cook 3 more minutes.
Add the carrots, shallots, and garlic to the... - 38.9093
Fillets In Mustard.sauce
This Fillets In Mustard Sauce looks feels and tastes great all at the same time. What else one can ask for? Fillets In Mustard Sauce gets its taste from Fish. I never fail to eat Main Dish while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. Not... - 38.6269
1. In a saucepan, melt fat over low heat.
2. Stir in flour and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Taking pan off the flame, pour in milk while whisking continuously.
4. Return pan to flame and allow sauce to thicken, stirring constantly to prevent formation of... - 38.6032
Lobster Tails With Mustard Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; halve lengthways.
Brown potato halves and lime quarters, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue); cover to keep warm.
Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails... - 38.3694
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 38.3656
Smoky Beef Hors D'oeuvres With Honey Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Separate each biscuit into 2 layers; on sheet of wax paper arrange biscuits in 2 lines (4 biscuit layers in each line), with edges touching so that they form 1 rectangle.
Cover with separate sheet of wax paper and, using a rolling... - 38.3312
Chicken With Mustard And Wine Sauce
Hack the chicken, i.e,cut it into serving pieces.
Use a cleaver and have the pieces no larger than 2 inches square.
Heat a large frying pan or wok and add the oil.
Saute the chicken pieces over high heat, stirring as you cook, until they are browned.
Remove... - 38.1221
Chicken With Mixed Mushroom & Mustard Sauce
Place the dried mushrooms in a small bowl and cover with the boiling water.
Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the chicken breasts and fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, or.until they are cooked... - 38.113
In top of double boiler, stir together sugar, mustard, flour and salt.
Blend in eggs.
Gradually stir in vinegar and water.
Place over simmering water and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles, about 8 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir... - 38.1087
Shells With Smoked Ham In Mustard Cheese Sauce
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Heat butter in large pan, add flour; cook, stirring, until flour thickens and bubbles.
Remove from heat; gradually stir in 3 cups of the milk (if recipe is to be frozen, add the... - 38.0597
Mustard Sauce Recipes By Category