- » Mustard Salad
Mustard Salad Recipes
A simple recipe of salad with some fresh vegetables and a triple flavour of mustards is widely known as mustard salad. Mustard salad is a simple recipe and needs all the routine ingredients of a salad dressing. The ... More »
Lentil Cucumber Salad With Lemon And Mustard Dressing
All cool summer salad. This video sure shows a flavorful way to serve a salad that is so pretty and refreshing. Quick, easy and light, this salad uses lentil, olive and cucumber along with a dazzling dressing made with lemon. It brings out a great taste to... - 138.806
Lentil Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Lentils are considered a super food due to their high nutritional values.They are nutty in flavor and one of the easiest nuts to cook. When they are fresh they will cook in as little as 20 minutes without overnight soaking. This makes them great for super... - 128.172
Sprouted Lentil Salad With Mustard Dressing
Try out this interesting way to eat lentils, just sprout them and coat with a flavorful dressing. Look at this impressive video that demonstrates and the recipe in a simple manner. The mustard dressing is absolutely tasteful and enhances the flavors so well.... - 125.776
Seared Steak With Mustard Salad Dressing
For the steak:
1)In a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
2)While the oil is heating apply the seasonings which are pepper, and garlic salt and use your hands to rub in the seasonings into the meat.
3)Let this cook till the meat is cooked... - 113.943
Potato Salad With Mayo-mustard Dressing
Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I know that would definitely work for me!! If you’re running out of potato recipes, then here is a great salad recipe. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and herbs this salad is healthy and filling. Watch and... - 112.451
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 103.679
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 100.885
Honey And Mustard Chicken Pasta Salad
Is your meal incomplete without a delicious side dish? We've got an excellent suggestion. Try this Honey and Mustard Chicken Pasta Salad. This salad is a impeccable blend of flavors and is sure to bring a smile across every face in your dining room. - 66.3949
Dill Mustard Potato Salad
There hasn't been an occasion when this Dill Mustard Potato Salad recipe didn't receive rave reviews. This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. It would be... - 50.1538
Apples And Celeriac With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) Wash the Celeriac Root and trim it. Julienne the celeriac and transfer into a large bowl.
2) Squeeze in lemon juice and mix well to avoid discolouration of the celeriac. Keep aside.
3) Into a blender, add vinegar, mustard, honey, shallots and pepper... - 48.915
Waldorf Salad With Mustard Dressing
Preheat an oven to 200°F (95°C).
Spread the nut halves on a baking sheet and lightly toast in the oven, 6-7 minutes; they should not brown.
Chop coarsely and set aside.
Peel, quarter and core the apples.
Cut into about 1/2-inch (12-mm) dice and toss with... - 48.582
Barley Ham Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
2) Add the barley to saute over moderate heat until the grains are coated with oil.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and add salt and 1 cup of water.
4) Bring the liquid to a boil over high... - 48.139
Carrot And Orange Salad With Black Mustard Seeds
1) With a sharp knife, remove the orange peel by discarding all the bitter white pith.
2) Crosswise slice the orange into 1/8 inch thick slices. Stack the slices and cut them into 6 wedges.
3) In a large serving bowl, place orange,... - 47.706
Triple Mustard Chicken Salad
1) In a large heavy pot, pour in enough cold salted water to cover the chicken by at least 1 inch.
2) Place the pot over moderate heat and bring the water to a simmer.
3) Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is juicy but no... - 47.3469
Chicken And Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1) Skin the tomatoes and hollow out centers.
2) Mix together chicken, ham, onion, celery and French dressing and keep it aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the excess marinade after 1 hour.
4) Season tomato shells with salt.
5) Place them upside... - 47.2658
1) Collect the required ingredients.
2) Boil the potatoes until they are soft enough and allow them to cool.
3) After a while, dice the potatoes. ... - 47.0931
1. In the top of double boiler, mix sugar and mustard.
2. In a cup, beat eggs and add to sugar-mustard mixture in pan.
3. Add water and vinegar and blend.
4. Place the pan over simmering water and cook until the mixture coats the spoon.
5. Mix gelatin... - 47.0605
Honey Mustard Slaw
1) To prepare the dressing, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small sized bowl.
2) Cover and chill.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cabbage, shredded romaine, jicama, and green onions.
4) Cover and... - 47.0599
Slaw With Mustard Mold
1) Soften gelatin in water.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, mustard and salt over a double boiler.
3) Add vinegar and eggs. Cook until thickened.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and add gelatin. Mix until dissolved.
5) Now, chill the... - 45.5159
Cooked Beef Salad With Mustard Anchovy Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add strips of beef, sliced onion, beans, celery, olives, diced tomato and parsley leaves.
2) Use a mortar and pestle to prepare the dressing. Alternately, use a small bowl and back of a wooden spoon, to mash together mustard,... - 45.4426
Molded Mustard Salad
1. In a 4 cup glass measure, mix gelatin with cold water to soften it.
2. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until it dissolves. Keep it aside to cool.
3. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and paprika.
4. Add gelatin. Refrigerate until it thickens... - 44.0643
Curly Endive Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Pluck endive leaves from base of head, discarding wilted and damages leaves.
2. Place leaves in a colander and wash them thoroughly.
3. Drain and wrap in a towel
4. Place in the refrigerator to chip and keep them crisp.
5. Wash or wipe... - 44.041
Warm Chicken Liver Salad With Honey And Mustard Dressing
1) Make the dressing first. In a large salad bowl, put all the ingredients and with a fork, whisk evenly till all the ingredients have combined evenly and thickened.
2) Adjust the seasoning to taste and put the mixture aside.
3) In a large frying pan,... - 43.9504
Mushrooms And Sprouts With Mustard Vinegar
1) Under running water, wash the mushrooms
2) Using a knife, slice the bottom stems off, and slice the mushrooms thinly
3) Onto 3 salad plates, mount the sprouts
4) Top with mushroom slices
5) Mix together the oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme, basil,... - 43.6703
Grated Carrot Salad With Indian Mustard Dressing
Here's an amazing Grated Carrot Salad With Indian Mustard Dressing recipe for you try. I make this delicious salad as a side dish very often. The blend of flavors in this recipe is delectable. Grated Carrot Salad With Indian Mustard is a dish which you must... - 43.3394
Warm Artichoke Salad With Bacon And Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, whisk the mustard with the vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and 1 tablespoon of water; set aside. (The vinaigrette can be prepared 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate.) Before... - 43.2667
Curry-mustard Rice Salad
This Curry Mustard Rice Salad recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this side dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Curry Mustard Rice Salad Recipe. - 43.2653
Bacon And Mustard Sauce Potato Salad
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel.
Save 1/2 cup bacon drippings; pour into large skillet with long heatproof handle.
Place on cooking grill.
Add celery and onion; cook until tender, stirring constantly.
Add potatoes; mix carefully.
Combine and mix... - 42.8358
Hot Mustard Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and slice the potatoes.
3) In a non-stick pan, cook the bacon until crispy.
4) Pour of the excess fat from... - 42.7474
Lettuce Wedges With Warm Mustard Dressing
1) Rinse the letuce and remove the core.
2) Cut the lettuce into 12 wedges and place them on a serving platter.
3) Cover the lettuce and chill it thoroughly.
4) In a medium saucepan placed over moderate heat, melt the margarine.
5) Add the mustard,... - 42.7286
Honey Mustard Potato Salad With Cumin
1. In a four/five quart pan, boil about two quarts of water over a high flame
2. Add unpeeled potatoes to it, turn the heat down and allow to simmer for half an hour until they are tender
3. Drain, immerse in cold water to cool, drain again and cut... - 42.6559
Vegetable Salad Marinated In Mustard Vinaigrette
Mustard Vinaigrette: In large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
W Divide cauliflower into florets; cut beans into bite-size pieces.
Halve large mushrooms.
Cut red pepper into chunks.
In saucepan of lightly salted... - 41.9767
Mustard Jello Salad
Beat eggs in double boiler top.
Combine sugar and gelatin in separate bowl.
Stir in mustard, tumeric and salt to eggs.
Add water and vinegar to eggs.
Stir in sugar and gelatin mixture.
Cook over boiling water until slightly thickened - stirring... - 41.9533
Red Pepper Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Wash the peppers and pat them dry
2. Place on a baking tray or broiler rack.
3. Heat the broiler on high.
4. Place peppers directly under the broiler and roast , turning frequently until evenly charred.
5. Place the roasted peppers... - 41.9533
Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
1. Using a knife, make a -€œx-€ cut at base of each Brussels sprout.
2. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling,
3. Add bouillon granules and mix well.
4. Once water boils, add sprouts and bring to a boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame and... - 41.8468
Grilled New Potato Salad With Mustard Seeds
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
In a large pot, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
Add the potatoes and cook for about 15 minutes, or until they can be pierced with a fork but still offer some resistance; they should be firm but not crunchy.
Drain... - 41.6519
Mustard Potato Salad Mold
Mix gelatin and sugar thoroughly in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Blend in evaporated milk, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and pepper.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Toss... - 41.2752
Mustard Flavored German Potato Salad
In a saucepan, cook potatoes until just tender; drain.
Peel and slice into a large bowl; set aside.
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon to paper towels; discard all but 1/3 cup of drippings.
Saute onion in drippings until tender.
Stir in the... - 41.2752
Celery Root Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
TO MAKE THE DRESSING In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, sugar, and a few grinds of pepper to taste.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously to blend.
Taste and adjust the seasonings.
In a large mixing bowl,... - 41.1443
Honey Mustard Potato Salad
1) Take a serving bowl and mix together yogurt, mustard, honey, lemon juice, parsley, sweet pepper, and onion in it.
2) Slowly mix in potato slices, tossing them to coat well with the dressing.
3) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for a minimum... - 41.1348
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 41.0803
Fish Salad With Mustard Sauce
Wash the fish fillets, sprinkle with the lemon juice and cut into strips with a sharp knife.
Remove the bones with tweezers.
Peel the onion and insert the bay leaf in one end.
Put the onion in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, 1 tsp. of the salt and the wine;... - 41.0095
Liz's Macaroni And Vegetable Salad With Mustard Dressing
Cook the macaroni in water until firm, but not soft.
Be careful not to overcook it or the salad will become mushy.
As soon as it is done, drain and rinse macaroni with cold water.
Remove tough lower areas from the broccoli.
Chop or slice the vegetables, and... - 40.535
California Broccoli Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Wash the broccoli, cut off the florets, and place them in a steamer basket.
Remove the bottoms of the stalks and, with a paring knife, cut off the green peel and stringy fibers, to leave... - 40.0734
New Potato Salad With Mustard And Chive Dressing
1) Scrub the New potatoes but do not peel.
2) In a pot, cover the potatoes with water and cook them covered for about 18 minutes.
3) Chop chives.
4) With wire whisk, beat cottage cheese and yogurt.
5) Add chives to cottage cheese... - 39.4743
Panama Radish Salad
1) Wash and clean radish. Slice.
2) In a bowl, mix radish, onion and tomato.
3) Stir in a bowl seasonings, lemon juice, and oil.
4) Pour the seasonings over the salad. Toss lightly.
5) Sprinkle parsley on top and serve. - 39.377
Local Crispy Pickle Slices
Do not pare cucumbers; slice thin.
Add salt; cover with cracked ice; mix thoroughly.
Let stand 3 hours.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture.
Heat just to a boil.
Seal in hot sterilized jars. - 39.1076
Mustard Burger With Tomato And Onion Salad
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place beef mince in large bowl.
1.Add mustards, stock powder, breadcrumbs, egg, pepper and capsicum; mix well with hands.
Divide mixture into 8 portions.
2.Shape portions into round patties.
Cook on hot lightly greased barbecue... - 38.994
Three Mustard Salad
In a small bowl, combine oil, mustard seeds, vinegar, Dijon mustard, dried mustard, and hot pepper seasoning to taste; set aside.
Score cucumber skin lengthwise with a fork, or peel; slice about 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise and... - 38.92
Caesar Salad With Dijon Mustard
1. First, make the dressing. Put the garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, egg yolk, lemon juice, and seasoning into a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds, until foaming. Add the olive oil, drop by drop, until the mixture begins... - 38.9057
Mustard Bean Bowl
1. In two separate bowls, place the whiet and red beans, toss thwm with half a garlic each, cover and let stand for a few hours
2. Trim the teps and coarse leaves, iof any, of the spinach, wash the leaves and pat dry completely
3. Break into bite sized... - 38.8907
Caesar Salad With English Mustard
Put the anchovy pieces, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce into bottom of a very large wooden salad bowl.
Add a few bread sticks pieces to help with the crushing.
With a wooden spoon or masher, crush and mash the ingredients into a thick, smooth paste... - 38.8335
Spinach Salad With Mustard Honey Dressing
1. In a medium bowl, mix spinach, lettuce, mushrooms ad tomato
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together all the other ingredients except egg and pur over the spinach mixture; toss till well blended
3. Sprinkle diced egg on top and serve - 38.441
Bean Sprout Salad With Soy Mustard Dressing
Bean Sprout Salad is a wonderful and nutritious salad. It is perfect for your dinner parties. This delicious Bean Sprout Salad was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this recipe at home and you will understand why! - 38.1083
Honey Mustard Coleslaw
1.Take a large mixing bowl. Add in carrots, scallions, pepper and cabbage.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3.Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss.
4.Serve cold. - 37.1259
Wilted Lettuce Salad Using Cider Vinegar
Cook bacon, covered with paper towel, 2 3/4 to 3 1/4 minutes or until crisp.
Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings for dressing.
Combine lettuce and onions in salad bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
In 1-cup measure, measure vinegar.
Add bacon drippings,... - 36.8067
Tossed Cusk Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon peel, juice, mustard, and garlic.
In another small bowl whip cream till soft peaks form.
Then fold whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
If necessary, stir in 1 to... - 36.6714
Watercress And Pine Nut Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
1. Mix together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the central stone. Cut the mango flesh into dice or slices, then remove the skin.... - 36.6516
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 36.0384
1 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2 Allow to cool.
3 When cool enough, whip thoroughly and fold in the remaining ingredients.
4 Pour the mixture in 6 to 8 individual molds.
5 Serve on beds of crisp grated cabbage (use coarse... - 35.9426
Potato Salad With Mustard Mayonnaise
In 3-quart saucepan bring water and 1 teaspoon salt to a full boil; add potatoes.
Cook over high heat until potatoes are fork tender (12 to 15 minutes).
Rinse under cold water.
In large bowl stir together all remaining ingredients except cucumber and... - 34.7493
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 34.0633
Spinach Salad Dressing
1) Add all ingredients into blender.
2) Blend on high for a few seconds.
3) Keep chilled till time to serve.
4) Blend once more just before using.
5) Serve over fresh spinach salad. - 33.9957
Mustard Salad Dressing
Melt butter in a small saucepan over moderately low heat blend in flour, add milk slowly, and cook and stir until thickened and smooth.
Mix in salt, sugar, and mustard paste.
Add vinegar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Cool... - 33.6564
Green Salad With Dijon Mustard Dressing
Wash and drain spinach and lettuce and combine with celery and green pepper.
Place row of cucumber slices around edge of salad dish.
Sprinkle chives over.
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
Toss spinach mixture with... - 33.5417
Potato Salad With Mustard Mayonnaise
Combine potatoes, celery, scallions, parsley, French dressing, salt, and pepper; toss well, and chill until shortly before serving time.
Then add mayonnaise, blended with mustard and lemon juice.
Mixture should be quite moist.
Heap lightly in bowl, and... - 33.4333
Garden Salad With Tortilla Strings And Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette
To Make Tortilla Strings: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place tortilla strips on large baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until pale golden and crisp.
Cool to room temperature.
(Strings may be stored airtight for several weeks or frozen.) To Make Vinaigrette: In... - 33.3953
Roasted Garlic Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Toss oil with garlic in a small baking dish.
Cover dish tightly with foil.
Bake until garlic is golden and tender, about 45 minutes.
Squeeze garlic from skins.
Transfer roasted garlic to a blender or food... - 32.9006
Molded Mustard Salad
In 4 cup glass measure soften gelatin in cold water.
Microwave (high) 1 minute until dissolved.
Blend mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and paprika.
Stir in gelatin.
Chill until slightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into 1 qt tall mold.
Chill until... - 32.2006
Tortellini Salad With Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, place the lemon juice and zest (if using) in a large salad bowl. Whisk in the oil, mustard, dill, salt, black pepper and sugar.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12... - 31.9411
Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Separate leaves from lettuce. Cut ham into bite-sized pieces. Cut cheese into cubes. Slice celery and gherkins.
2. Line a salad plate with lettuce leaves. Arrange ham, cheese, celery, gherkins and tomatoes over lettuce.
3. To make dressing combine... - 31.8206
Chilled Asparagus With Mustard Dressing
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine herb garlic dressing and mustard.
2. Mix well and refrigerate.
3. On a salad platter, arrange chilled asparagus stalks and drizzle dressing over it.
4. Serve immediately. - 31.5708
Mustard Potato Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, mix well.
Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, and mayonnaise mixture, toss gently.
Garnish with radicchio or lettuce leaves, if desired. - 31.0033
Three Bean Salad With Mustard Dressing
Place chickpeas and beans in bowl. Add chili pepper, green onions, tomatoes, shallot and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
Place garlic in another bowl. Add salt, pepper, tomato paste, vinegar and mustard; mix well.
Pour in... - 30.819
Spinach Salad With Mustard Dressing
Wash the spinach gently but thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Remove the tough stems and discard them.
Dry the leaves carefully and chill.
Combine remaining ingredients and beat vigorously with a wire whisk.
When ready to serve, pour the sauce over... - 30.6711
Mustard Sour Cream Salad Dressing
Place the first eight ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
While processing, gradually add the oil in a steady stream.
Transfer to a bowl or pitcher.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 30.5188
Mustard Salad Dressing
Mix the mustard with the wine and allow the mixture to stand at room temperature ten minutes.
Beat the egg yolk into the mustard mixture by hand or electric mixer.
Add the oil very slowly while beating vigorously.
Fold in the salt, chives, parsley and lemon... - 30.4456
Goat Cheese Salad With Mustard Dressing
Arrange salad greens on serving plate, top with cheese, cover, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pour Dressing over just before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 29.8582
Basic Vinegar Free Salad Dressing
1. In a small bowl, beat together all the ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate the mixture.
3. Add over a salad and serve. - 29.4373
Honey Mustard Steak Salad
Combine steak and 1 cup dressing in large sealed freezer bag; marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Toss remaining salad ingredients except dressing in large bowl; arrange on 4 large plates. Preheat broiler. Remove steak from bag and discard marinade.... - 28.8142
Tomato Mustard Salad
Place tomatoes, shallots, parsley, chives and eggs in bowl; season well.
Place mustard, vinegar and oil in another bowl.
Mix together with whisk and season well.
Pour vinaigrette over tomatoes to taste, toss. - 28.7835
Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
This Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing is a different kind of salad with dressing. This Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing sounded so good that I wanted to share it with everyone. So do make it! - 28.2866
Red Leaf Lettuce And Vegetable Salad With Yogurt Mustard Dressing
In a large bowl toss together the lettuce, the carrot, the onion, the mushrooms, the tomatoes, the broccoli, and the bell pepper.
In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice, the oil, the mustard, the sugar, the cayenne, the yogurt, the parsley, and salt and... - 28.0046
Greens With Mustard Vinaigrette
In large bowl, combine salad greens and tomato; toss lightly.
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Serve immediately. - 27.8559
1) In a bowl, add mustard and vinegar to blend.
2) Pour in one tablespoon oil at a time to combine.
3) Serve the dressing on your choice of salad. - 27.2996
Shrimp Endive & Avocado Salad With Mustard Mayonnaise
Stir together mayonnaise, mustard seeds, cumin, and curry powder; set aside.
To assemble plates, spoon 1/3 of the mayonnaise directly in center of 3 dinner plates (or spoon into small bowls and set on plate).
Pit, peel, and slice avocado.
Arrange avocado,... - 26.4086
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Honey Mustard dressings are great, because they combine slightly spicy flavors with slightly sweet flavor. The combination is great on many types of foods. - 26.3009
Honey Mustard Smoked Salmon Salad
1. Cook pasta aldente according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
2. Wash and dry salad greens.
3. Roast pine nuts until slightly colored. Let cool.
4. Arrange salad greens on plates and place smoked salmon on top. Distribute the cooled pasta ove - 25.8155
Green Salad With Tangy Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a medium jar, combine the red wine vinegar, whole-grain mustard and chopped shallot and parsley; cover and shake until smooth. Add the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and shake the vinaigrette until thoroughly blended.
2. In a large bowl, toss... - 25.5562
Mixed Green Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
This Mixed Green Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette is superb! It has become my lunchtime passion for quite some days now! Try out the Mixed Green Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette and let me know if you like it ! - 24.8219
GETTING READY 1) Cut the celery root thinly 2) Peel the slices and julienne them. MAKING ... - 24.2449
Egg And Endive Salad With Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
On each of 4 salad plates arrange 4 endive pieces; top each portion with 6 cherry tomato halves, cut-side down, and 4 egg quarters.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
To serve, pour 1/4 of vinaigrette over each portion of salad. - 19.477
In Your Face Mustard Salad?
Hopefully this delicious salad dressing recipe makes up for my epic recipe fail last week :) Yum, enjoy! And feel free to leave out the mustard if you want, if you think mustard is the devil. - 0
Mustard Salad Recipes By Category