- » Mustard Potato Salad
Mustard Potato Salad Recipes
Mustard potato salad, as the name suggests, is salad that consists of potatoes and mustard along with other ingredients. It is relatively easy to prepare and all that needs to be done is to cut potatoes and add ... More »
Dill Mustard Potato Salad
There hasn't been an occasion when this Dill Mustard Potato Salad recipe didn't receive rave reviews. This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. It would be... - 50.7752
Mustard Potato Salad Mold
Mix gelatin and sugar thoroughly in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Blend in evaporated milk, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and pepper.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Toss... - 43.801
Grilled New Potato Salad With Mustard Seeds
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
In a large pot, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
Add the potatoes and cook for about 15 minutes, or until they can be pierced with a fork but still offer some resistance; they should be firm but not crunchy.
Drain... - 43.4371
Hot Mustard Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and slice the potatoes.
3) In a non-stick pan, cook the bacon until crispy.
4) Pour of the excess fat from... - 42.9781
Potato Salad With Mustard Mayonnaise
In 3-quart saucepan bring water and 1 teaspoon salt to a full boil; add potatoes.
Cook over high heat until potatoes are fork tender (12 to 15 minutes).
Rinse under cold water.
In large bowl stir together all remaining ingredients except cucumber and... - 38.5843
You May Also Like!
Mustard Potato Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, mix well.
Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, and mayonnaise mixture, toss gently.
Garnish with radicchio or lettuce leaves, if desired. - 33.1629
Honey Mustard Potato Salad With Cumin
1. In a four/five quart pan, boil about two quarts of water over a high flame
2. Add unpeeled potatoes to it, turn the heat down and allow to simmer for half an hour until they are tender
3. Drain, immerse in cold water to cool, drain again and cut... - 43.0991
Potato Salad With Mayo-mustard Dressing
Potatoes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? I know that would definitely work for me!! If you’re running out of potato recipes, then here is a great salad recipe. Filled with the goodness of vegetables and herbs this salad is healthy and filling. Watch and... - 121.162
Honey Mustard Potato Salad
1) Take a serving bowl and mix together yogurt, mustard, honey, lemon juice, parsley, sweet pepper, and onion in it.
2) Slowly mix in potato slices, tossing them to coat well with the dressing.
3) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for a minimum... - 41.5016
Bacon And Mustard Sauce Potato Salad
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel.
Save 1/2 cup bacon drippings; pour into large skillet with long heatproof handle.
Place on cooking grill.
Add celery and onion; cook until tender, stirring constantly.
Add potatoes; mix carefully.
Combine and mix... - 42.4088
Potato Salad With Mustard Mayonnaise
Combine potatoes, celery, scallions, parsley, French dressing, salt, and pepper; toss well, and chill until shortly before serving time.
Then add mayonnaise, blended with mustard and lemon juice.
Mixture should be quite moist.
Heap lightly in bowl, and... - 35.249
New Potato Salad With Mustard And Chive Dressing
1) Scrub the New potatoes but do not peel.
2) In a pot, cover the potatoes with water and cook them covered for about 18 minutes.
3) Chop chives.
4) With wire whisk, beat cottage cheese and yogurt.
5) Add chives to cottage cheese... - 41.0871
Mustard Flavored German Potato Salad
In a saucepan, cook potatoes until just tender; drain.
Peel and slice into a large bowl; set aside.
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon to paper towels; discard all but 1/3 cup of drippings.
Saute onion in drippings until tender.
Stir in the... - 42.3624
Potato Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place the potatoes in a large stock-pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, combine the vinegar and mustard in a large bowl, then whisk in the... - 31.9178
Mustard Potato Salad Recipes By Category
Mustard Potato Salad Dish: