- » Mustard Pork
Mustard Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard pork recipes.
Mustard Glazed Pork
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Remove the netting from the pork butt.
2. Place the pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Pour water into the pan to a depth of 1/4 inch. Cover the pan tightly with a lid or alurninum foil.
3. Bake the pork in the... - 39.2052
Mustard Pork Rashers
1) Cut the rind away and tightly roll the rashers.
2) Put the rashers on the base of a buttered cassrole which is just big enough to keep them rolled tightly.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
4) In a pan placed over low... - 37.8009
Mustard Chilli Pork
1. Trim meat of all visible fat, brush with melted butter and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 25-30 minutes.
2. Heat ghee and oil in a saucepan, cook onions, mustard seeds, garlic and chilies for 2-3 minutes or until onions soften.
3. Stir in cumin, turmeric,... - 35.1301
You May Also Like!
Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Mix honey, mustard and brown sugar.
Spread over pork tenderloins and let marinate at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
Roast at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 25.1846
Curried Mustard Pork Chops
Brush chops with mustard.
In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, curry powder, and butter.
Coat pork chops with crumb mixture.
Arrange chops on a well-greased shallow baking pan.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 400° F for about 30 to 40 minutes or... - 33.6449
Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup
Enjoy cooking Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup with this recipe. The Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup is one delicious recipe you should try out. Do not wait! - 29.9797
Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Peppercorn Crust
1) Pat dry the pork
2) Into a bowl, mix together mustard, thyme and rub all over the pork
3) Add the peppercorns
4) Microwave the pork on high for 5 minutes till browned
5) Add the oil and rub evenly over the pork
6)Microwave on high for 2... - 35.8706
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Honey Mustard
pork tenderloin is low in fat, it tends to dry out, so be careful not to overcook itthis recipe needs just 20 minutes in the oven. Melissa Rubel Jacobson serves a stellar honey mustard alongside it to add moistness and sweet-spicy flavor.
Picture... - 37.0127
Pickled Mustard Greens With Pork
This Pickled Mustard Greens With Pork makes an awesome combination with rice or noodles ! Try out this spciy pork dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pickled Mustard Greens With Pork are welcome ! - 45.2708
Roast Pork Loin With Mustard Rosemary Sauce
Heat oven to 375°.
Season pork loin with seasoned salt or natural seasoning.
Roast to internal temperature of 145°-155°.
Remove from oven.
Place large saute pan over medium heat.
When hot, add finely diced bacon to pan.
Add minced shallot.
When bacon... - 41.3793
Soy Mustard Dip For Pork
Soy Mustard Dip For Pork is a common dip for pork. This Chinese condiment is made with soy sauce and mustard. Good one to prepare! - 14.9491
Grilled Mustard Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together mustard, wine, green onion, curry powder, oil, crushed red pepper, and garlic.
Pour marinade over chops; seal bag.
Marinate in the... - 38.8854
Pork Escalopes With Mustard Sauce
Pork Escalopes With Mustard Sauce is a tasty and irresistible pork preparation! I am pretty fond of this dish not only because its tasty but also because it is one of the first dishes I cooked for my husband after our marriage. Try this Pork Escalopes With... - 37.1692
Mustard-apricot Pork Chops
Mustard-Apricot Pork Chops is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Mustard-Apricot Pork Chops recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 33.3266
Mustard Pork Recipes By Category