- » Mustard Pepper Steak
Mustard Pepper Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard pepper steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard pepper steak recipes.
Beef Steak And Onions
For glaze, in a small bowl stir together mustard, honey, thyme, black pepper, and .garlic.
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak and onion slices on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medi-'ura coals.
Grill for 11 to 15 minutes for medium rare... - 31.3064
Holiday Beef Steaks With Vegetable Saute And Hot Mustard Sauce
Holiday beef steaks with vegetable saute and hot mustard sauce is a broiled steaks recipe. Made with lemon pepper seasoned steaks, the beef is broiled and cooked to a medium doneness. Served with beans and mushrooms cooked in butter alongside it, the combo is... - 43.5718
Broiled Ham Steak With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 D rain the pineapple, reserving 4 tablespoons of the juice.
3 In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, mustard, sugar, cloves and pepper to make the glaze.
4 Place the ham steak on the... - 32.8089
Seared Steak With Mustard Salad Dressing
For the steak:
1)In a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
2)While the oil is heating apply the seasonings which are pepper, and garlic salt and use your hands to rub in the seasonings into the meat.
3)Let this cook till the meat is cooked... - 113.606
Coarsely crack black pepper.
Sprinkle half of the pepper over steak.
Rub pepper into meat, pressing with your hands.
Turn steak over.
Rub remaining pepper into other side of meat.
Place steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the... - 32.1649
Flank Steak In Mustard Molasses Sauce
Meat in hot and sweet taste is not usual and here is a unique recipe showing how to cook that. Watch chef Mike cooking Flank Steak in a sauce made of mustard and molasses as the key flavors along with other common seasonings. A must try for steak lovers! - 109.573
Honey Mustard Steaks With Grilled Onions
Combine mustard, parsley, honey, vinegar, water, pepper sauce and pepper.
Place beef steaks and onion, on grid over medium coals; generously brush both with gpize.
Grill approximately 9-12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.
Cook's Tip:... - 31.6782
Steaks With Mustard Butter
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon hot butter or margarine, cook steaks until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes for rare or until of desired doneness.
2. Meanwhile, in cup, mix lemon juice, mustard, and 3 tablespoons softened... - 24.7982
Flank Steak In Mustard Marinade
Prepare the marinade and soak the steaks in it for 1 hour.
Place the steaks on a broiler rack and broil under the highest heat possible for 6 minutes on each side, or until the meat begins to brown.
You want the inside to be moist and a bit red.
Slice the... - 36.3003
Pierce beef on both sides with fork.
Place beef in glass or plastic dish.
Mix lemon juice, oil, mustard and pepper; pour over beef.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours.
Place beef on rack in broiler pan; reserve marinade.
Set oven... - 31.4404
Grilled Herb Mustard Steaks
grilled herb mustard steaks are cooked beef steaks seasoned with a herb mustard mix. Prepared with a crushed garlic, dijon mustard and basil leaves along with thyme and peppers in a water base, the steaks are best served with vegetables. - 34.9268
Swiss Steak With Mustard & Basil
1.Make a mixture of salt, season- all, garlic powder, dry mustard, pepper and flour.
2.Apply the mixture well into steak.
3.Chop meat into pieces big enough to serve.
4.Heat shortening and cook meat in it until brown.
5.Put onion, green... - 43.3652
Tenderloin Steaks With Horseradish Mustard Sauce
1. Sprinkle steaks evenly with salt and pepper.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add steaks, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Place steaks on a serving platter, and keep... - 26.1358
Butterfly Steaks With Mustard Sauce
Toss steaks in flour seasoned with pepper and paprika.
Barbecue until tender, brushing often with combined butter and oil.
Serve with Mustard Sauce.
Mustard Sauce: Combine stock, brandy, cream, mustard and tarragon in pan.
Boil uncovered 5 minutes, or until... - 35.0123
Halibut Steaks With Tangy Mustard Sauce
Arrange halibut steaks in a large, shallow baking dish.
Combine orange juice and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
Remove steaks from marinade, reserving... - 43.8493
Grilled Fish Steaks With Mustard Sauce
Wipe fish steaks with a damp paper towel; brush both sides of steaks with oil.
Place fish steaks on a well-greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
Cook, turning once with a wide metal spatula, until fish flakes when prodded in thickest... - 33.4083
Browned Mustard Steak
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Carefully add meat; brown on both sides.
Reduce heat to low.
Brush on mustard; add pepper, garlic and Meat Blend.
Add wine and broth.
Cover; simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until tender and internal... - 36.0294
Carpaccio Style Steak With Mustard Mayonnaise
Partially freeze the meat and slice it very thin.
Mix mayonnaise with mustard and cheese.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each plate.
Put a dollop of mayonnaise on the side of the plate along with a slice of tomato.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Mix pepper with... - 41.2743
Grilled New York Strip With Beer Mustard Sauce
1. Potatoes: Boil the potatoes until finished in salted boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
2. Once done, strain and using a hand masher, mix in butter, cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Vegetables: In a blow mix together... - 121.421
Steak With Mustard Sauce
Melt butter and vegetable oil in large heavy skillet over high heat.
Season steaks on all sides with salt and pepper.
Place steaks in skillet; cook about 3 minutes on each side; transfer steaks to plates, tent with foil.
Pour off all but film of fat from... - 33.3404
Pepper Stuffed Flank Steak
With meat mallet, pound each steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Sprinkle steaks with 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic powder and the pepper.
Arrange green and red pepper strips horizontally on steaks.
Cover with onion slices.
Starting at narrow end of each steak, roll up... - 43.4386
Swiss Mustard Steak
Place steak on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for about 15 minutes on each side for rare or until done to your liking when slashed.
To serve, crush garlic in bottom of a warm rimmed steak... - 38.689
Hamburger Steaks With Mustard Sauce
Shape ground beef into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook patties in a large skillet over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness; drain.
Saute vegetables in butter until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in consomme... - 27.148
Honey Mustard Steak Salad
Combine steak and 1 cup dressing in large sealed freezer bag; marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Toss remaining salad ingredients except dressing in large bowl; arrange on 4 large plates. Preheat broiler. Remove steak from bag and discard marinade.... - 28.792
Hamburger Steaks With Mustard Sauce
1. Make 4 patties, each 1/2 inches thick from ground beef.
2. In a large skillet cook the patties on medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, till it is well cooked. Drain excess water.
3. Saute all the vegetables in tender till they are tender and... - 43.1793
Pan Seared Steak With Mustard Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and season steaks with salt and pepper. When skillet is very hot, add steaks and cook until done to taste, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil... - 28.0575
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine soft butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1-1/2 inches apart.
3. Fill each... - 43.6491
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine softened butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1 1/2 inches apart and fill... - 45.029
Steak And Kidney Pie With Mustard Gravy
1. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry on a floured surface to a thickness of 3mm/ 1/8in. Use to line the base and sides of a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pint/6 1/4 cup pie dish. Place a pie funnel in the centre of the dish.
2. Put the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and... - 45.9408
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.1989
Swordfish Steaks With Dill Mustard Sauce
Swordfish steaks with dill mustard sauce is a herbed swordfish preparation. Skillet cooked with white wine, dill and mustard, the swordfish are simmered to doneness. Finished with heavy cream to create a saucy texture, the swordfish steaks are filling and can... - 33.5169
Gammon Steaks With Piquant Mustard Sauce
1.Snip the edges of the gammon; set aside.
2. Take a large non-stick frying pan and fry the gammon in it, without adding extra fat
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of the steaks, or until thoroughly cooked.... - 39.6649
Lemon Peppered Minute Steaks
Sprinkle meat with mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Melt the 1/4 cup Lemon-Pepper Butter.
Brown the steaks on both sides in butter; cook over high heat 1 minute more.
Remove to warm platter.
Add mushrooms, Worcestershire, and 3 tablespoons water to... - 40.3426
Apple Topped Ham Steak
In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown ham steak on both sides over medium heat; set aside and keep warm.
In the same skillet, saute onion until tender.
Stir in apple juice and mustard; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 42.6521
Pepper Steak is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Pepper Steak; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 42.5726
Ham Steak With Pepper Jelly Glaze
1 Spray a broiler pan with nonstick spray and preheat the broiler.
2 Meanwhile, to make the glaze, combine the jelly, mustard, honey, and vinegar in a small bowl.
3 Place the ham on the broiler rack. Broil the ham 5 inches from the heat until beginning to... - 25.4341
Mustard Tendered Meat
This tendered steak recipe can be prepared with a chuck steak or a round steak. Grilled and served on french bread loaf as layers, the tendered steak makes a filling meal and can be served with relish or salads. - 38.7796
Peppered Flank Steak Sandwiches With Onion Marmalade
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add sugar; cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden, stirring constantly.
Add onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt.... - 38.4523
Rub both sides of the steaks with crushed garlic.
Sprinkle a couple of drops of hot pepper sauce on both sides of each.
Then spread mustard evenly on both sides of each steak.
Barbecue steaks over hot coals for 30 seconds on each side (for... - 30.713
Grilled Salmon Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place fish in shallow dish.
Combine oil, parsley, lemon juice, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Pour over fish.
Let stand at room temperature 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Place fish in well-greased wire... - 41.2309
Pepper Steaks With Savory Sauce
1) Sprinkle and smear the pepper evenly over the pepper and leave aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat the tomato juice to simmer until reduced by half.
3) Stir in bouillon, onion, butter flavouring, mustard, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce and chives.
4)... - 41.9832
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients and blend well.
2) In a shallow pan, add the steak.
3) Add the mix over the steak.
4) Allow to stand in refrigerator about 5 hours or overnight.
5) Grill the steak and serve with a side of jacket potatoes. - 39.1598
Steak Sauce London Style
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
2. Add the pepper and mustard and stir to blend into a smooth sauce.
3. Stir in the Provencal sauce and lemon juice.
4. Serve the sauce alongside with sliced steak.
Add... - 34.1943
Piquant Rib Steak
Crush the green and black peppercorns in a pestle and mortar or pepper grinder.
Roll the piece of steak in the pepper and pour over the vinegar.
Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Turn the steak over and marinate for a further 30 minutes.
Drain the... - 43.1408
Tenderloin Pepper Steaks
1. Prepare the fire in the grill
2. Position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) the fire.
3. Sprinkle the meat with salt and then rub ½ teaspoon of the crushed peppercorns into the meat and then press the leftover peppercorns... - 31.7406
Grilled Salmon Pepper Steaks
Sprinkle cracked pepper evenly over both sides of each salmon steak, and place steaks in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Pour vinegar mixture over steaks; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour,... - 36.3629
Sauteed Swordfish With Mustard And Pecan Coating
Pat the steak(s) very dry.
Lightly dredge 1 side of the fish with flour and spread half the mustard on top.
Pat half the pecans over this, pressing them into the mustard coating.
Turn the steak over and repeat the same process on the second side.
Place on a... - 44.2888
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
Steak And Shrimp Kabob Dinner
In small saucepan combine catsup, water, chopped onion, and brown sugar.
Stir in lemon juice, cooking oil, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
On six short skewers thread steak... - 40.0545
Tangy Steak Salad
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over high heat until hot.
Cook beefsteak about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until brown; drain.
Stir in mustard and parsley; keep warm.
Toss lettuce, celery, green onions and bell pepper.
Divide among 4 dinner plates.
Top with... - 33.0669
Honey Mustard Alaska Halibut
Whisk together mustard, olive oil, honey and lemon juice.
Season halibut steaks with salt and pepper.
Brush both sides of each steak liberally with honey mustard mixture.
Place on a broiling pan and broil 5-6 inches from heat for 1 minute per inch of... - 33.0839
Ham Steak With Apricot-dijon Sauce
Stir together the jam, mustard, vinegar, garlic and cayenne.
Spread a thin layer over the ham steak.
Rotate the ham steak in the Standard Flat Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove and cut in half to serve. - 25.5917
Marinated Salmon Steaks
Combine wine, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mustard.
Marinate steaks in mixture for 1 hour.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Sprinkle fish steaks with salt and pepper.
Broil over hot coals about 5 minutes.
Turn and brush steaks with butter or margarine.
Broil 5 to... - 43.5886
Dijon Flank Steak
Remove any visible fat from the steak and place the steak in a flat glass pan.
In a small bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper and pour over the steak.
Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 30.9527
Flat Iron Steak
This is an easy flat iron steak recipe that I found on a recipe exchange website. A cut of beef, also known as a Flat Iron roast or shoulder top blade steak, that is taken from the shoulder clod just above the shoulder blade. The Flat Iron has two halves that... - 41.2257
Swordfish With Miso Mustard Sauce
Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly blended.
Brush one side of the fish steaks with a little sauce and place them sauce side up on a rack in a foil-lined baking pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes, turn, and... - 34.1553
Pineapple Ham Steak
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
Combine reserved juice, mustard, brown sugar, cloves and pepper in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Place ham steak in 12-inch Generation II Family Skillet and brush top with half of the glaze.
Cook over medium-high heat... - 32.2575
Flank Steak With Mushroom Stuffing
If you wanna try steak at its best, this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is something you cannot miss. Great with mushroom stuffing and delicious gravy this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is suchan impressive deal for all. Give it a try and see! - 47.1701
Tangy Flank Steak
Place flank steak in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, pour over steak.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours, turning steak often.
Remove steak from marinade, grill over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side or to desired degree of... - 30.8446
Honey Mustard Salmon
1) In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing together rum, mustard, honey, lemon juice and pepper.
2) Arrange the salmon steaks in a deep dish. Brush both sides of the steaks with the marinade to cover thoroughly.
3) Cover the dish and... - 37.0588
Put the steaks in a shallow dish in a single layer.
Cover with half the sliced onion.
Mix two-thirds of the oil with the remaining marinade ingredients and pour over.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining... - 40.1846
Mustard Broiled Swordfish With Fresh Dill
Preheat oven to Broil.
Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper on both sides, then brush both sides with mustard.
Cover bottom of baking dish with melted butter; place steaks in dish and broil 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn steaks and broil 4 to 5 minutes... - 29.0162
Salmon With Two Mustards
Rinse and drain the leeks.
Put the leeks and carrots in a dish with the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Rinse the salmon steaks under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the base of a... - 45.1825
Easy Flat Iron Steak
The flat iron steak is a relative newcomer in the butchers counter. The best part is that it is the cheapest cut of beef that you would find in the market. - 26.9365
Buttermilk Glazed Ham Steak
1. Generously brush buttermilk on both sides of ham slice and cut in serving pieces.
2. Place on rack in 12x8-inch glass dish and microwave (high) 7-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
3. In 2 cup glass measure blend... - 41.1378
Mackerel Sauteed With Mustard And Dill
Cut the fish across into steaks, each about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Combine the lemon juice, mustard, garlic, bay leaves, cayenne pepper, and salt in a bowl, then add the mackerel steaks and stir to coat them.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over low heat, add the... - 34.5826
Green Beans And Beef In Mustard Sauce
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, in 1 inch boiling water, heat green beans and 1/2 tea spoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until the beans are tender-crisp. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, cut beef top round steak into 1-inch... - 32.6452
Mix mustard and catsup together and spread on steak.
Place steak on broiling rack and broil until steaks are slightly charred, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from broiler and immediately sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper - 23.6223
Spencer Steak With Blue Cheese Sauce
Mix Madeira and shallots in small saucepan.
Boil until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
Add cream and beef broth and boil until reduced to 1 cup.
Mash butter, blue cheese.
Whisk into Madeira mixture a bit at a time.
Simmer until creamy.
Rotate the steaks... - 40.6683
Steak Au Poivre
Trim fat from steaks.
Combine pepper and salt.
Sprinkle both sides of steaks with pepper mixture-press into surface.
Place steaks on the cooking grill.
Grill 6 to 7 minutes for rare, 7 to 9 minutes for medium, or 9 to 11 minutes for well-done, turning once... - 40.0781
Grilled Salmon Steaks
1. Thaw fish if frozen.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oil, parsley, lemon juice, onion, mustard, salt and pepper to prepare marinade.
3. In a shallow dish, place steaks and pour marinade on top.
4. Let salmon marinate at room temperature for... - 43.4089
Grilled Turkey Steaks
Blanch the steaks in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
(This step sets the protein and allows the steaks to grill without overcooking on the surface.)
Remove from the water and pat dry.
Rub the steaks on all sides with the mustard.
Sprinkle on the tarragon... - 30.5255
Wine Country Steak
Whisk together oil, lime juice, wine, soy sauce, garlic, mustard and pepper in a medium bowl.
Place beef in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over beef.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours, turning... - 38.7288
Tangy Flank Steak
Place steak in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over steak.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning steak frequently.
Remove steak from marinade.
Grill over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until desired... - 33.8862
Rib Eye Steaks
Preheat oven to broil.
Brush vinegar evenly over steaks; sprinkle on Meat Blend and pepper.
Arrange on broiler pan.
Place on top rack under broiler; broil 4 to 5 minutes or until brown.
Turn steaks; broil 4 to 5 minutes for rare, or 6 to 7 minutes for... - 35.7934
Steak Diane Flambe
Steak diane flambe is a rib eye steak recipe prepared with a brandy flambe. Cooked with mushrooms and green onions, the steak diane flambe is spiced with mustard and has worcestershire sauce for flavor. - 43.2037
Grilled Salmon Steaks
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients.
Add salmon, seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
Drain salmon, discarding... - 40.5476
Gammon Ham Steaks En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To prepare the steaks coat them in the flour mixed with the sugar, mustard and pepper, then sprinkle each one with a few drops of Tabasco sauce.
3. On each steak, place a pineapple... - 42.9222
Marinated Tuscan Steak
To make the marinade, in a large glass bowl, mix together the orange juice, orange rind, sage, vinegar, garlic, mustard and pepper.
Add the steak to the marinade and turn to coat.
Allow to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, or cover and refrigerate... - 31.3178
Flank Steak With Candied Shallots
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Cook shallots 5 minutes.
Stir in mustard and port.
Over high heat, reduce liquid by half.
Add broth to saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce by half.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat... - 35.977
Savory Round Steak
Cut meat into strips 3 in. long and 1 in. wide and sprinkle lightly with some flour.
Meanwhile melt fat in a frying pan, add meat and brown it on all sides.
Remove meat, and add to fat, the flour, salt, pepper, prepared mustard, vinegar, dark caramel and... - 33.0714
Glazed Ham Steak
1. Generously brush 1/2 cup buttermilk on both sides of ham slice. Arrange on roasting rack in a 2-quart glass baking dish.
2. Cook 7 to 8 minutes, rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time.
3. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine mustard,... - 30.6288
Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun
If you are still to taste steak at its best, try out this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun and you will just go crazy over it! Yes, all spiced up and flavored to its best, this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun is a way to treat your loved ones. Make sure you try... - 48.8721
Bourbon-marinated Flank Steak
This is a great recipe for those of you who enjoy the slightly bitter tang of Dijon mustard. This steak is great with vegetables for supper, or on a bun as a sandwich for lunch. You can fry this stovetop in a grill pan, over charcoal on your backyard grill. - 0
Hot And Spicy Ham Steak
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
2. In a small bowl, combine the water, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, mustard, and... - 32.2615
Kansas Ham Steak
1. Trim any excess fat from ham; score fat edge; place in a shallow baking pan.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; remove from the heat. Crumble corn cakes into skillet; add corn, egg, mustard and pepper; toss lightly to mix.... - 37.6508
Grilled Salmon Steaks
Thaw frozen fish.
Place fish in shallow dish.
Combine oil, parsley, lemon juice, onion, mustard, salt, and dash pepper.
Pour over fish.
Let stand at room temperature 2 hours, turning occasionally.
(Or marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours.) Drain, reserving... - 41.2418
Oven-barbecued Round Steak
Cut beef into strips or squares.
Heat oil in skillet, and brown meat on all sides.
Remove to casserole.
Pour off excess fat from pan, and make sauce by simmering all remaining ingredients a few minutes.
Pour over meat pieces, cover and bake in... - 38.5368
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 42.7977
Minute Steaks With Pimientos And Mushrooms
Soften the shiitake mushrooms in a cup of boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain, cut off and discard the stems, then slice the caps 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
If you are using sliced fresh mushrooms, simply add in Step 4.
Meanwhile, melt 1/2 tablespoon of... - 42.1299
Flank Steak Bordelaise
1 Score meat in a diamond pattern on both sides, cutting about 1/4 inch deep. Place meat in a large plastic bag set in a shallow dish. In a small mixing bowl combine wine vinegar, onion, oil, Worcestershire sauce, the 2 cloves garlic, and the dry mustard.... - 31.7572
Fabulous Flank Steak
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together, pour over meat and refrigerate 4 hours.
Drain meat and slice on an angle into large pieces.
Set on hot grill and cook 3 to 4 minutes each side.
Season and baste once with leftover marinade. - 33.5562
Lemon Marinated Salmon Steaks
Thaw salmon steaks, if frozen.
Bring 1 cup water to boiling in 10 inch skillet or fish poacher with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle salmon with a little salt.
Place half of the fish on greased rack in pan so fish does not touch water.
Cover pan tightly and... - 42.4585
Barbecued Sirloin Or Flank Steak
Mix the first 10 ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag.
Add the steak and massage in the marinade.
Remove the air from the plastic bag and chill for 8 to 10 hours.
Prepare the barbecue grill and brush with oil.
Remove the meat from the bag and pat... - 38.4634
Deviled Swiss Steak
Trim excess fat from meat; cut meat in half crosswise for easier handling.
Mix dry mustard, salt, and pepper; pound seasonings into meat.
In heavy 12-inch skillet quickly brown steak on both sides in hot oil; drain off excess fat.
Drain mushrooms, reserving... - 35.0073