- » Mustard Onion Chicken Fillet
Mustard Onion Chicken Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard onion chicken fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard onion chicken fillet recipes.
Chicken With Mushrooms, Mustard & Lemon
Chicken With Mushrooms, Mustard & Lemon has a fine taste. Chicken With Mushrooms, Mustard & Lemon gets its taste from chicken mixed with vegetables and flavored lemon juice. - 43.1916
Chicken In Lemon Mustard
Place chicken in single layer in glass or china dish.
Combine peeled and sliced onion, crushed garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mustard, pour lemon mixture over chicken.
Stand 2 to 3 hours.
Remove chicken, pat dry with absorbent paper.
Melt butter and... - 38.5513
Chicken With Mustard And Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
1. Heat butter in large saucepan; cook garlic, stirring, 1 minute. Add chicken to pan; cook on both sides until browned lightly and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Add stock to pan; bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5... - 28.7178
Bluefish With Apples And Onion
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil. Place the bluefish skin-side up on the foil-lined pan.
2 Cut the onion and apple into thin wedges.
3 In a medium skillet, warm the butter over medium-high heat until melted. Add... - 40.2106
Prepare coals in outdoor barbecue grill according to manufacturer's directions.
Unfold fillets and spread thin layer of mustard on one side.
Slice each fillet lengthwise into 4 strips of even width.
Thread fillet strips onto skewers alternating with bell... - 30.2108
Breaded Chicken Tetrazzini
1. Place breadcrumbs, black pepper and ground garlic in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Place egg and mustard in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Dip chicken strips into egg mixture,... - 36.5254
Bbq Chicken & Bacon Sub
Just a very simple mid-week meal to put together this and I mean simple!! Really wanted to make chicken meatballs, but this worked out just as good building in a homemade BBQ sauce straight into the chicken and bacon chunks – I absolutely loved it served... - 97.6029
Chicken, Asparagus And Chickpea Salad
Cook chicken on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through; cut each chicken piece into 3 pieces.
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain.
Rinse... - 34.149
Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch
Todd Wilbur in this video shows you how to clone planet Hollywood chicken crunch. He reveals all the secret ingredients to whomp up this restaurant style food. Delicious and simple, this recipe is all you need to appease your hungry gut. - 105.912
Hot Achari Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and fry seeds over moderate heat for 40 seconds.
3. Add the curry leaves, onions, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, ground cumin, ground coriander and... - 36.0533
1) Dust the chicken breast pieces with flour.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) In a nonstick frying pan, place oil and heat to medium high temperature.
4) Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes or until brown on all sides.
5) Push... - 46.9397
Chicken Salad With Fennel, Orange And Raspberries
1. Prepare Tangy Raspberry-Orange Dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
2. In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, spoon 2 tablespoons of Tangy Raspberry-Orange Dressing. Place chicken in the pan and saute until golden brown. Turn... - 34.6551
Marinated Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1. To make the marinade, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon rind and juice, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings until well blended.
2. Cut the chicken into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes and thread these on to 8 wooden kebab sticks. Place these in a shallow... - 35.3772
Mixed Green Salad With Chicken
1) In a large bowl mix first 8 ingredients.
2) Keep aside in refrigerator for several hours.
3) Mix thoroughly salad greens and chicken.
4) Toss with dressing till well covered.
5) Place a large salad bowl and line with tomato slices. Put the... - 43.8186
Make Green-Goddess Dressing:
1) In a small bowl, place together all dressing ingredients and mix well.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, for several hours or overnight, to allow flavors blend.
3) In a bowl place the salad greens.
4)... - 47.4201
Egg Salad Spread
This Egg Salad Spread makes my salads taste awesome ! Try out this Egg Salad Spread right away on your salads and feel free to comment on them ! - 27.8744
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In prepared dish arrange half the fillets in a single layer.
Spread with mustard.
Layer rice, parsley, onion and green pepper over fillets.
Arrange remaining fillets... - 37.4796
Poached Salmon Salad
Place fillet in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Combine 1/2 cup water and bouillon granules; pour over fillet.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fillet... - 41.4007
Tartar sauce is the best sauce to dip your chicken nuggets or fish fillets in. I will share with you the recipe for the yummy tartar sauce. Takes a few minutes to prepare this delicious sauce. - 34.7529
Curried Cod With Peppers
Skin the cod portions and place in ashallow ovenproof dish.
Mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and a little salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture over the fish and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan over... - 40.2199
Orange Roughy With Warm Tomato Salad
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour 1/2 of vinegar mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
2. Combine tomato, green onions,... - 34.8466
Halibut With Curry Sauce
Pat fillets dry with absorbent paper.
Marinate for 30 minutes in lime juice.
Melt butter in large heavy skil- let; add onion and garlic.
Saute until golden brown.
Mix flour, curry powder, mustard, thyme, marjoram, salt and white pepper.
Cut rind into thin... - 45.5109
Fresh Asparagus Victor
In a large frying pan, heat chicken broth to boiling; add asparagus, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 7 to 9 minutes or until tender when pierced.
With tongs, remove asparagus to a deep bowl.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, onion, pimento, mustard, salt, and... - 33.7156
Gruyere N Cod Soup
In a large saucepan cook chopped onion and carrot in butter or margarine till vegetables are tender.
Stir in flour.
Then add milk and mustard.
Cook and stir mixture over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Add the cheese and continue cooking till cheese... - 34.441
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Measure thickness of fish.
Place the fish in a single layer in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish; tuck under any thin edges.
Bake in a 450° oven till fish just flakes with a fork.
Allow 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2-inch thickness of... - 38.478
Cajun Redfish Roulades
Thaw fish and seafood, if frozen.
Place fillets between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound lightly to flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; sprinkle fillets with lemon juice.
For stuffing, in a saucepan cook the mushrooms, shallots or green... - 41.8467
Baked Fish And Broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F.
2) Allow the frozen fish to stand at the room temperature for about 15 min.
3) In a collander, keep the frozen broccoli and run over hot water to thaw partially.
4) Wrap the broccoli in a foil and place in... - 43.1592
Teochew Style Steamed Pomfret
1) Cut the pomfret into desired pieces,scale and clean it.
2) If it is very thick, slice it diagonally each side to the bone,but avoid through the backbone, allowing the fish to cook evenly.
3) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in water and slice when... - 43.1758
Green Goddess Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, to let flavours blend.
2. Place greens in salad bowl. Place cubed chicken at the center of greens. Drizzle the prepared... - 42.7439
New England Chowder
This new england chowder is a fish and vegetable chowder prepared with added herbs and spices. This new england chowder recipe is prepared with haddock fillets. Cooked in milk, the new england chowder is creamy and delicious with a luxuriant taste to it. - 37.0647
Pork Stroganoff Using Sour Cream
Pork Stroganoff are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious pork when taking a bite of the Pork Stroganoff is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 42.5772
1. Partially thaw fish, if frozen. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces. Cover and chill till ready to use.
2. In a large pot cook onion and garlic in hot margarine or butter till tender. Meanwhile, tear greens into bite-size pieces, discarding stems. Stir greens into... - 33.8506
Teochew Fried Rice
Break up the rice grains with a fork and set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a wok.
Pour in the beaten eggs and cook until set, then push with a frying spatula to break into pieces.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons of oil.
Stir fry all... - 42.8358
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.9287
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.674
Haddock In Herb Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put fish into a greased 8x 8 x 2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan.
Tear bread into 4 pieces.
Put into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRATE to crumb bread.
Put remaining ingredients... - 40.8404
Bahraini Fish Recipe-وصفة سمك من البحرين
The recipe is very easy to prepare and cook. The sauce is very flavorful with all the ingredients in it. I used fresh white fish that is a local fish found abundantly in Bahrain, similar to grouper fish. - 107.014