- » Mustard Horseradish Dressing
Mustard Horseradish Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard horseradish dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard horseradish dressing recipes.
Baked Beets With Mustard Horseradish Dressing
Baked beets with mustard and horseradish can be a perfect susbstitue to potatoes. Healthier and more nutritious the baked beets are also flavored with some garlic and dressed with vinegar and the mustard and horse radish. - 39.784
Combine yogurt, mustard, horseradish, lemon juice, scallions, tomato paste, parsley, basil, and pepper. - 26.7627
Yogurt Mustard Horseradish Dip Or Dressing
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups of dressing that can be used for salads or served as a spread... - 25.7138
You May Also Like!
Homemade Low-fat Salad Dressing
Are you on a diet and on a look out for some great low fat salad dressing recipes? Look no further, this video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share some of his homemade salad dressings that are low on calories too. - 86.933
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk or put in a jar and shake. - 19.7805
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store, covered, in refrigerator.
Serve on meat salads or vegetables. - 30.8129
Mix mustard, salt, sugar, flour and paprika in double boiler; stir in egg well.
Add milk and vinegar; cook over hot water until thick, stirring frequently.
Add shortening and horseradish; stir until shortening is melted. - 32.3397
Buttermilk Horseradish Dressing
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients to mix thoroughly and chill in refrigerator.
2. Use the Buttermilk Horseradish Dressing with salads of your choice. - 28.4659
1. Place yogurt, lemon juice, horseradish, Dijon mustard, paprika, garlic, and onion in a bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 27.5751
Horseradish Cream Salad Dressing
1. Mix the salt, sugar, mustard and paprika with the horseradish. Stir in the vinegar and lemon juice.
2. Whip the cream or evaporated milk and fold it in last.
3. Use on fish salads, meat salads, gelatin-molded fish and meat salads; meat and vegetable... - 28.3355
Sour Cream And Horseradish Dressing
1. In a bowl- add dairy sour cream, fresh lemon juice, salad oil, horse radish, salt, dry mustard, whole dill seed, ground black pepper, and minced onion and mix them thoroughly.
2. Allow the flavors to blend by allowing it to stay in the... - 37.2549
Mona Lisa Dressing
Add the paprika, horseradish and mustard to the mayonnaise and fold in the cream.
If a lighter dressing is desired, the cream may be whipped.
Use for hearts of lettuce or romaine. - 27.8503