- » Mustard Haddock
Mustard Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard haddock recipes.
Haddock In Mustard Sauce
Dust the haddock steaks with the paprika, salt and pepper and place in an ovenproof dish.
Dot with half the butter and sprinkle over the parsley.
Slice the bananas and place on top.
Coarsely chop the hazelnuts; wash the currants.
Melt the remaining butter in... - 40.1937
Haddock With Mustard Sauce
Rub the haddock fillets on both sides with salt and lemon juice.
Place the water, vinegar, onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, peppercorns and bay leaf in a large saucepan and simmer 30 minutes.
Add the fish and poach over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
Do not... - 35.1887
You May Also Like!
Haddock A La Rarebit
Sift together flour and salt; add to milk, blending well.
Stir in mustard.
When slightly thickened, stir in the cheese.
When cheese is melted add butter.
Lay haddock fillets flat on a buttered oven-proof platter; spread the sauce over and bake in a... - 35.6193
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.162
Haddock In Cream
Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
Add onions and cream.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with... - 40.7006
Haddock In Cream
1. Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
2. Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
3. Add onions and cream.
4. Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with parsley and... - 37.5244
Haddock In Shells
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock in shells is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 48.4849
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock rarebit is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 40.5952
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut into 6 portions.
Arrange fillets in a single layer on well-greased rack of broiler pan, tucking under any thin edges.
Brush fillets with melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat till fish flakes easily when... - 34.4795
Smoked Haddock En Coquilles
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and add the mushrooms; fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the white sauce, mustard, fish and pepper.
4. Divide the mixture equally between 4... - 42.0993
Pan Braised Haddock
Combine the olive oil, mustard, cumin seeds, salt, bay leaves, and black pepper.
Transfer the mixture to a large frying pan over medium heat, then add the fish steaks in one layer Add the garlic slices and 3/4 cup hot water.
Cover the pan and cook over... - 32.6105
Smoked Haddock Barbecue
1) Divide the cooked smoked haddock into pieces.
2) In a pan heat oil and saute onion and celery. Cook for few minutes.
3) Add all the ingredients except the fish and rolls and then stir in sauce and mustard slowly.
4) Simmer for 20 minutes and then... - 42.4048