- » Mustard Green
Mustard Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard green recipes.
Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens
This is a brilliant Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens recipe! The yummy Pork & Pickled Mustard Greens is often served for weekday dinners at home. It is no wonder that most of the family prefers to eat at home when I am preparing the Pork & Pickled Mustard... - 46.8741
Braised Mustard Greens
1) Use a large flameproof casserole, to add oil and heat over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, shallots and garlic for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden.
3) Pour in chicken stock to the casserole.
4) Place the the mustard greens on top of the... - 40.7369
Spiced Mustard Greens
Wash mustard greens in water 4 or 5 times and slice coarsely.
Cut pork into slices 1/8 inch thick.
Fry until about half done in a very large saucepan.
Add hot water and greens.
Cover and cook for 35 minutes, or until mustard greens are tender.
Tie... - 39.1253
David K's Sauteed Mustard Greens
1. In a wok or heavy bottomed skillet heat oil and stir fry the chicken until it becomes white from all sides.
2. Add the mustard greens, red pepper, lima beans and stir fry a little until the greens wilt.
3. Add the wine, soy sauce and sugar, sprinkle... - 37.4329
Sarson Ka Sag Mustard Greens
1. Wash and clean mustard greens and spinach.
2. Cut finely and put into a pan with a cup of water. Add chilli powder and half the ginger finely chopped.
3. Cook over a very slow fire till done.
4. Mash well. Add salt.
5. In another vessel, heat the clarified... - 34.9717
Sweet & Bitter Mustard Greens
Set aside 6 mustard green leaves, each 6 to 7 inches long.
Finely chop remaining greens.
Support a steaming rack (or cake rack) about 3/4 inch above the bottom of a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Fill pan with 1/2 inch water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Lay... - 34.0917
Mustard Green Recipes By Category