- » Mustard Eggplant
Mustard Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard eggplant recipes.
Eggplant And Mozzarella
Try this version of amazingly delicious Eggplant And Mozzarella recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Eggplant And Mozzarella is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.6805
Spicy Stuffed Eggplant
This spicy eggplant dish uses comparatively less oil and it is cooked in a microwave until the final step. - 40.423
Roast unpeeled eggplant directly over a low flame on stove burner or in a 375° F oven, until skin appears charred and eggplant collapses.
Remove from heat and cool.
Scoop out pulp and place in work bowl of food processor fitted with a steel knife or in a... - 25.9072
Potato Eggplant Maharaj
1)Wash the potatoes nad eggplant.
2)Slice the potatoes thinly and cut the eggplant into 1 in cubes.
3) Finely chop the green peppers. ... - 48.9783
Spread steaks with French mustard, and pan fry in hot oil.
Dip eggplant in milk and then in seasoned flour.
Fry until crisp and then drain on brown paper.
Serve steak on slices of eggplant.
Garnish with parsley butter.
Parsley Butter Beat 120 gm (4 oz) butter... - 32.9591
Fennel And Eggplant Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a large bowl, place the eggplant and toss with 1/2 cup olive oil and the black pepper.
3) In 2 baking sheets, arrange the eggplant cubes in a single layer.
4) Place the baking sheets inside oven to... - 48.9847
Pan Asian: Caramelized Eggplant Curry - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and cut eggplant into 2- inch strips. Season with salt and turmeric.
2. In hot oil, deep fry eggplant until golden brown. Transfer them on paper towel to drain.
3. In food processor, add garlic, ginger, sugar, salt, vinegar, and... - 0
My Favorite Curry Powder Stuffed Brinjal
This stuffed brinjal is a slight variation from the other stuffed brinjal preparations. This particual variation tastes quite good with rice and also rotis. The brinjals are stuffed and pressure cooked and then shallow fried to give them a crispy feel. Check... - 0
Put the eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
Place a plate on top and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
Mix the mustard to a smooth paste with a little water.
Add the mirin and soy sauce.
Place the eggplant in a... - 33.9602
Cut unpeeled eggplant into dice.
Bring stock to boil, add eggplant, boil 1 minute drain.
Pour undrained tomatoes into pan add crumbled stock cube, onion and garlic, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms, tomato paste and... - 44.3923
Grilled Eggplant Tomato Salad
1. Combine cheese with parsley, lemon and pepper, set aside and keep at room temperature.
2. In a small pot start simmering canola oil with 10 cloves of garlic over medium heat. After 12-15 minutes remove from heat and let cool, garlic should be golden... - 134.301
Roasted Pepper And Eggplant Salad
Brush the eggplant, red onion and red bell pepper with some of the olive oil and place in the basket.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Arrange the eggplant around the edge of a platter.
Separate the onion rings and place in the center of... - 40.0368
Eggplant And Potato Curry
Eggplant And Potato Curry is a yummy vegetable dish that is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Eggplant And Potato Curry recipe. - 50.4985
Dahi Baingan / Fried Eggplant With Yogurt
Learn how to make this delicious Indian vegetarian recipe using eggplant, yogurt and simple spices. This delicious eggplant curry goes well with rice dishes like biryani or as a side dish with parantha, roti, naan, chapati. - 0
Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry
1. In each eggplant make a "+" slit opening up to the crown area and cut a long purple eggplant into long single pieces.
2. Place the cut eggplants in water until ready to cook.
3. Blend all the stuffing ingredients into smooth paste... - 126.218
Garlic Braised Eggplant And Chickpea Casserole
1. In a large skillet or flameproof casserole, heat the oil over high heat. Add the cumin seeds and cook until dark brown, about 15 seconds. Add the fennel seeds and black pepper and cook for 5 seconds. Add the onions and garlic and reduce the heat to... - 34.9116
1. Wash eggplant and cut it into 2-inch long strips.
2. Sprinkle salt and turmeric on eggplant strips. Rub to coat well.
3. In a deep fryer, heat oil, drop eggplant, and deep fry until golden brown. Remove from wok, and let it drain on paper... - 101.553
Indian Eggplant Tomato Curry
This Indian eggplant tomato curry is an authentic eggplant preparation, which you should try to bring a variation in your regular menu. Eggplant is a versatile vegetable which can be used in various ways. The gravy is extremely delicious and can be served on... - 133.383
If you have never tried this spicy eggplant chutney, you are really missing on a super foodie experience. Eggplant chutney is so yummy, that you would love to use it for your everyday meal. Whenever you prepare, make it in large amount, so that you can store... - 135.822
Curried Green Tomatoes & Eggplant Side Dish
Green tomatoes and eggplant have exotic flavors and blending them up together creates this wonderful curry, which can be served as a side dish. Prepared using vegetables and spices available in your kitchen, you can make this wonderful dish in minutes. And... - 85.3786
Curried Cauliflower And Eggplant
1) In a skillet, add the mustard seeds in the heated oil and allow them to splatter.
2) Stir in the turmeric and cauliflower and saute for about 3 minutes.
3) Pour 1/2 C water and simmer covered on a low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the garlic,... - 45.3109
Sweet Pepper, Eggplant, Tomato, And Arugula Sandwich
1. Start preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a colander, place the eggplant and season with salt, and let the slices stand upright in it, for 60 minutes
3. On a grill, place the peppers and roast... - 48.0781
Whole Monkfish With Mustard
Put the bell pepper, onions and bacon into a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergines), garlic, white wine, thyme and bayleaf to the casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7... - 45.1344
Eggplant And Feta Cheese Salad
1) Slice eggplants lengthwise and score flesh diagonally, creating a diamond pattern.
2) Brush all over with 1/3 cup oil. Sprinkle pepper, salt and 1 teaspoon oregano.
3) Broil or grill eggplants 4-inches away from heat, keeping the cut... - 46.9568
Eggplant And Mushrooms On Crostini
Mix together all ingredients except mushrooms, eggplant, and crostini.
Marinate mushrooms and eggplant in the mixture for 1 hour.
Drain mushrooms and eggplant.
Saute quickly in a very hot skillet until just brown.
Serve on crostini. - 34.7158
Old Fashioned Eggplant Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 300°.
2. Wash eggplant thoroughly and grease with shortening.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and transfer greased eggplants into it and bake for 35 minutes or till tender.
4. Take a large bowl and transfer... - 47.8213
Coconut Eggplant Curry
Cut eggplant into 3 inch long pieces and soak them in warm salty water for 10 mins. Drain and pat dry.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet and fry the eggplant until they turn slightly soft and change color. Drain excess oil on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
Grind... - 43.5329
Millet And Eggplant Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium skillet warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high beat until hot but not smoking. Add the millet and stir constantly until toasted and golden, about 4 minutes. Add the chicken broth and vermouth and bring just... - 36.2644
Put eggplant in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain 30 minutes.
To make batter, sift flour and salt into a medium-size bowl.
Beat in egg yolks and olive oil.
Gradually add water and continue to beat to make a smooth batter.
Let stand 1... - 44.7241
Smothered Okra Eggplant And Tomato
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 1 cup of the onions, the bell peppers, 1 cup of the okra, the finely diced eggplant, and the seasoning... - 45.7299
Spicy Eggplant Curry
In India, eggplants are cooked in many ways with loads of spices in it. Another great dish that we have is spicy eggplant curry, its low fat, low calories and tastes extremely delicious. It even pairs well both with rotis and rice, so you don’t need to... - 142.777
Mediterranean Grilled Eggplant & Summer Squash
Prepare vinaigrette: In small bowl, with wire whisk, mix olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Brush 1 side of each vegetable slice with some vinaigrette.
Place vegetables on grill over medium heat and cook, turning once and brushing with... - 44.415
Kathirikai Rasavangi - Baby Eggplants In Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Baby Brinjals are always special to me and I love them anyway they are cooked. Rasavangi is a spicy tamarind based sauce which when cooked with baby eggplants and dal makes it delicious, nutritious and filling. Serve this with hot steamed rice and papad and... - 0
Fried Eggplants With Tomato Chutney
Soak the lump of tamarind in 3/4 cup hot water.
Leave at least 4 hours or overnight.
Make paste (about 1/2 cup).
Put onion and garlic in electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed to a smoodi paste (1 minute).
Heat olive oil in 2-quart... - 47.1782
Baingan Bharta / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style roasted eggplant dip (eggplant curry) called Baingan bharta (bhartha). A must try recipe for all eggplant lovers. - 0
Simple Achari Baingan, Spiced Eggplant
Learn how to prepare simple spiced eggplant dish called achari baingan. Baingan i.e. Brinjal (Eggplant/Aubergine) is cooked along with flavorful Indian spices to yield this delicious dish. - 0
Exotic Eggplant Salad
In a bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Cut pineapple lengthwise, starting from crown.
Remove core (hard center).
Scoop out pulp, reserving shells intact.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Cook eggplant until slightly browned.
In a large bowl, mix... - 41.0372
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, water, molasses, brown sugar, onion, salt pork, mustard and salt.
2.Put the cooker's lid on and allow the ingredients to cook on HIGH for 6-7 hours.
3.Once the beans are soft, turn off the heat.
4.Serve hot. - 40.4802
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 0
Eggplant And Cream On Pasta
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Combine 1 cup of... - 45.2687
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 79.5893
Eggplant In Tomato Gravy
Cut eggplants into cubes & soak them in salt water for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
Heat 4 tbs oil in a skillet. Add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder & curry leaves. Saute until... - 33.1793
Eggplant Roll Ups With Grilled Vegetable Salad
Eggplant is a delicious vegetable, if made in the correct way. Here, you will find two great recipes of eggplant; grilled vegetable salad and eggplant rolls. Check out the video for more detail. - 109.424
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 35.89
1. Wash brinjals, breaking the stem; cut them lengthwise in quarters.
2. Heat the oil and fry brinjals till the skin gets a brownish colour.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry the coriander seeds, chillies and onions. Grind fried spices with... - 44.3721
Hyderabadi Baghara Baingan
1 Make lengthwise slits in the brinjal so that it is segmented into four, but leave the stems attached so that brinjal remains joined at the stem.
2 Keep aside.
3 For The Coconut And Sesame Paste, in a pan, combine the sesame seeds, coconut,... - 49.7893
Undhiyu Or Undhiu - Mix Vegetable Subji
To all those who like eating Gujarati food should surely check this out. The chef explains how to make the mixed vegetable curry in Gujarati style. It is called Undhiyu and is a regional specialty in Gujarat. It' s so delicious that you must try it once. You... - 103.093
In this recipe Eggplant/ brinjal is stuffed, with a lovely blend of spices and pan fried. The use of mustard oil enhances the flavor of this recipe. - 0
Mash the potatoes or press them through a fine strainer into a medium bowl.
Stir in 3 tablespoons yogurt.
If the mixture is dry, add more of the yogurt.
Add the parsley, mustard, tarragon and paprika.
Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
Use a... - 41.1663
Curried Brinjals. ( 1 )
Wash and cut top of brinjals but do not peel.
Dice and stand in bowl liberally sprinkled with coarse salt for 10 minutes, then drain and wash dry.
Soak the coconut in warm water for 1/2 hour then, squeeze out well and use the milk.
Slice the onions, dice the... - 36.739
Stuffed Brinjals Maharashtrian
1. Fry spices in a little hot oil.
2. Grind spices with tamarind and salt. When well ground, grind coconut and mix.
3. Slit brinjals into four pieces, up to three-fourths of its length and put into water.
4. Stuff the brinjals with three-fourths of the ground... - 42.9972
Caesar Salad Dressing
Peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs.
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
Covered and refrigerated, this dressing will keep for about 5 days. - 28.4403
first chop brinjal and keep inside the water.keep a bowl on gas when it is heat put mustard allow till it splutter,then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it changes its colour to brown,then add chopped methi leaves fry till it becomes soft,now add ginger... - 22.8509
1. Heat Oil in a kadai. Fry Channa dal till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. In same oil temper Mustard seeds, Curry leaves and add Brinjal pieces.
3. Fry for a few mins then add Turmeric Powder, Hing, Salt, Tamarind Water, Rasam Powder, Fried Channa dal ... - 38.6865
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
First wash Brinjal and cut 4 sides .
Stuff the Grinded masala inside the brinjal keep aside.
In a pressure cooker add Oil when it is hot add Mustard seeds,curry leaves and fry for a sec.
Then add the stuffed brinjal,water little,salt,lemon juice and taste... - 41.5555
Indian Style Brinjal Curry
In a pan add oil when it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop up
Now add curry leaves, onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till they become soft.
Add ginger and garlic paste,brinjal and fry till they are cooked.
Now add tomato and... - 48.4216
Brinjal Methi And Aloo Sabzi
In a pan add oil,when it is hot add mustard seeds.
When it starts to splutter add onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add methi leaves,ginger and garlic paste and fry till it turns soft.
Now add brinjal,aloo,tomato,water and allow themto cook and tomato... - 44.7256
This is a traditional Bengali side dish which can be had with chapatti or roti. - 44.9436
1. Mix all ingredients given for stuffing.
2. Wash the brinjals , do not remove the stem , and slit them vertically and horizontally like a plus sign(starting from the opposite end of the stem) without breaking them into halves.
3. Stuff mixture into brinjal... - 38.6154
1. Wash brinjals and quarter halfway through.
2. In a frying pan dry roast copra, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns to a red colour.
3. Grind to a paste.
4. Add onion, chillies, corriander leaves, jaggery and tamarind and grind again.
5.... - 47.573
* Cook 1 cup basmati rice with 2 cups of water and 1/4 tsp of salt.
* Heat oil in a big non stick pan and add mustard seeds and let it splutter, then add urad dal chana dal, 1 dry red chilli, curry leaves and onions, fry till golden brown.
* Now add the... - 42.9997
Curried Brinjal Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry the brinjals, and cut them into large pieces. Smear 2 teaspoons of salt and leave aside for 2 to 3 hours.
2. If you are using red chillies, soak them in some vinegar along with the turmeric sticks, cumin and mustard seeds till the chillies... - 45.2085
Baigan Ka Salan
1. Soak the red chillies, mustard and cumin seeds in vinegar and when the chillies have turned soft, grind to a paste adding the rest of the ingredients. Set aside the ground paste.
2. Slit the brinjals full length, then cut into 1-1 1/2" pieces or as... - 42.724
Moong Ki Hari Dal With Brinjal Curry
In a pressure cooker put oil,then add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it turns to golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till it becomes soft
Add brinjal,aloo tomato and fry till tomato becomes mashy and brinjal... - 48.1544
Toovar Lilva Brinjal Upma
In a kadai put oil,when it is hot
Add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add jeers seeds,urad dal,channa dal,curry leaves,onion,greenchillies.
Fry onion till it turns light pink.
Then add ginger and garlic paste and fry for 3mins.
Now add brinjal and fry... - 47.5555
This delicious Indian eggplant and rice dish is always a winning combination. - 38.0987
Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan (from Scratch)
Bagara Baingan is a very popular South Indian dish made with baby Eggplant (Brinjals). This is usually served with Pulao, Biryani or any flavoured rice. I love it with Jowar ki Roti. - 0
Bagara Baingan (nuvvula Vankaya Koora)
Exotic Hyderadi gravy dish that is made with eggplant the king of the vegetables. THis is my favorite vegetable and I absolutely love this with pulavs or biryani and my all time favorite way of having this is with bhakri.. no with rice.. no no with chapathi..... - 0
Vankaya Pachi Pulusu
This Vankaya Pachi pulusu is a popular dish in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here is an authentic Indian dish for all you eggplant lovers. It is something that you would love. Enjoy the difference. - 38.0474
1. Take the eggplants and cut into 4 (in a cross shape), leaving the bottom of the eggplant uncut. Put the cut eggplants into a bowl of water and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients for the stuffing. Take each eggplant and... - 0
Methi Brinjal Curry
In a pan put oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to splutter,
Then add curry leaves,onion and fry till onion turns to brown colour.
Then add methi leaves and fry till it becomes mashy.
Now add ginger and garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
Then... - 47.2871
Grilled Aubergine Salad
1. Cut the top and base off the aubergines. Slice lengthways into 1 cm slices. Lay the slices on a board or plate and lightly sprinkle with salt. Leave for 15 minutes to draw out some of the excess moisture. Rinse and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2.... - 43.1588
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit the brinjals lengthwise into 4-8 pieces, each as desired.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and leave aside for an hour or so.
3. Grind the tamarind in vinegar to a paste.
4. When about to fry, take the... - 48.5145
Spicy Brinjal Curry
1. Melt the tamrind paste in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Microwave drum sticks with a pinch of salt and little water for 30-60 seconds and set aside.
3. For the spicy curry sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add channa daal, urad daal and stir.
4.... - 98.0403
1) In a plate arrange slices of aubergine (eggplant) and sprinkle salt on it. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2) Soak excess liquid with absorbent paper towels.
3) Heat 6 tablespoon oil and fry the slices on both sides till brown.
4) Drain out... - 46.3473
Chilli And Brinjal Pickle
Chilli And Brinjal Pickle has a great taste. The malt vinegar and gree chillies gives the Chilli And Brinjal Pickle a fiery taste. - 42.2713
Wipe and thinly slice the aubergines; discard the stalk ends.
Sprinkle the slices with salt and leave for 20 to 30 minutes if you dislike the slightly bitter taste.
Drain, rinse the aubergines in cold water and dry on absorbent paper.
Peel and chop the onions... - 44.0728
Moussaka In Cheese Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, saute the onions in the melted butter till golden brown.
2. Put in the flour and fry.
3. Add milk gradually stirring continuously till the sauce is thick.
4. Add cheese and seasoning and stir till cheese is blended.
5. Line the sides... - 39.6269
1. Thinly slice aubergines and arrange them in a large plate. Sprinkle salt on both sides. Let the aubergines stand for 1/2 hour to sweat. Rinse aubergine in cold water, pat dry.
2. Heat 1 cup oil in a frying pan and fry the aubergine slices until golden... - 43.5645
Double Lamb Chops
Ask the butcher to French (trim) the bone ends and supply the paper frills that cap the bones after cooking.
Brush the chops with olive oil and spread with crushed garlic.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper and let stand for 1 to 2 hours.
Cap bone... - 27.8381
Penne Primavera With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons mustard and oil in it.
2) On a broiler pan, broil vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and soft.
3) In a medium saucepan,... - 37.834
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and black pepper.
2. In a 13 x 9" baking pan, combine bell peppers and eggplant; toss with mustard mixture. Roast 20-25 minutes, until vegetables are tender; set aside;... - 38.8724
Yakinasu No Miso Shiru
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the aubergine (eggplant) slices and fry over moderately high heat until the skin begins to burn and peel.
Remove from the heat and transfer the aubergines (eggplants) to a chopping board.
Carefully peel off... - 33.7938
Bitter Veggie Curry - Sukto
This is a tasty and nutritious dish of multiple vegetables. The bitter gourd acts as a palate cleanser which is the reason that most traditional Bengali meals begin with Sukto. The vitamins and minerals present in the dish help in all round development of the... - 0
Aubergines A La Boston
1. Cut the unpeeled eggplants in half lengthwise. Cut gashes in the pulp and sprinkle each half with one-half teaspoon salt. Let stand thirty minutes.
2. Squeeze out the water and wipe dry. Mix the pepper and flour and dredge each half in the mixture. Reserve... - 42.6348
Aubergines A La Boston
Aubergines A La Boston is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 36.0601
Mix all baste ingredients together and set aside.
Skewer all vegetables and baste kabobs.
Grill, barbecue, or broil the kabobs until vegetables are tender, turning frequently. - 37.4743
Grilled Vegetable Cheddar Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until tender; set aside to cool.
4. Meanwhile, place the mushrooms... - 34.8626
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 43.0662
South Indian Sambhar
One of the most favorite South Indian cusine of mine, Sambhar. Goodness of dal and vegetables in one of the simple yet healthy dish! - 104.838
Wash baby eggplants & slit them in the center as in a cross-section but do not cut them in halves
Fry eggplants in 2 tbs oil in a shallow pan until they soften a little bit & keep them aside.
Roast groundnuts, sesame seeds, red & green chillies. Grind all... - 46.23
1. Wash the vegetables and cut them in similar size pieces, approximately 1 inch dices.
2. In a skillet or a wok, heat oil over a medium high flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to pop.
4. When the... - 48.5975
I think it is the perfect dish encapsulating all tastes described in ayurveda. What gives it its unique taste is the medley of vegetables cooked together. It always has bittergourd, eggplant, plantain and then you can add the seasonal vegetables. - 46.7139