- » Mustard Dipping Sauce
Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipes
Mustard dipping sauce is a type of spicy sauce served as a side dish for meat, sandwiches, French fries, onion rings, drumsticks, salad types and so forth. This dipping sauce can serve the purpose of a salad dressing ... More »
Mustard Dipping Sauce
Mustard Dipping Sauce has a unique taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Mustard Dipping Sauce a tangy and bracing taste. - 22.9488
Homemade Chicken Nuggets And Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bake them or fry them, either way these homemade chicken nuggets are crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
Best of all they are easy to make and way better than the weirdy, processed rib meat chicken nuggets you get at fast food joints.... - 112.396
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
Heat for 4 minutes, or until the honey is completely dissolved and the sauce is slightly thickened.
Serve warm. - 26.07
Plum And Mustard Dipping Sauce
Quarter the unpeeled plums, discarding the pits; there should be about 2 cups.
Liquefy the plums in a blender, to yield about 1 cup.
Place the mustard, sherry, and vinegar in a bowl, and stir until blended.
Add the artificial sweetener and cayenne,... - 35.8148
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and add in all the ingredients. Mix well.
2.Place over heat and let mixture get heated up for about 4 minutes until the honey is completely dissolved. The sauce would thicken a little bit.
3. Serve warm. - 36.1802
Empty curd into a soft cotton cloth, squzze out excess water and hung curd for 20 minutes.
Unwarped the curd into a bowl (should be thickened and creamy ),and add the garlic and musterd paste, whipping lightely with a fork.Next ,add pepper and salt. Mix... - 30.6322
Combine mustard, flour, sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Combine water and meat extract, and add to mustard mixture.
Stir in vinegar.
Add egg yolks and butter or margarine.
Cook over hot water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Serve hot or cold,... - 36.5861
Honey Mustard Sauce
An appetizer is complete only if it has the perfect dipping sauce along with it. Today, chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the Honey Mustard Sauce. Check out the video of this delicious sauce. This sauce goes well with almost all appetizers. - 81.3016
Blend Oil, flour, mustard and salt in small saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles. - 26.1066
Lamb Chops With Mint And Mustard Dipping Sauce
1) Pre-heat broiler to high heat.
2) Take a small saucepan, add garlic and olive oil. Cover and heat over low heat for 5 minutes, then remove.
3) Line the lamb chops on a broiler pan.
4) Add 3 teaspoonfuls of the garlic oil over the lamb and evenly... - 43.9827
Hot Mustard Sauce
Let set overnight.
In morning beat 2 eggs and 1 cup sugar.
Cook in double boiler with mustard-vinegar mix.
Cook 18 minutes or until of desired consistency.
Keeps well in refrigerator. - 25.4928
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash white pepper.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Remove sauce from heat; stir in mustard and vinegar.
For a more yellow sauce, add one or two drops... - 34.3685
In saucepan combine water, mustard, and cornstarch.
Stir in syrup, vinegar, and tarragon.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Brush onto sausages, burgers, or pork during the last 10 minutes of grilling time.
Cover and... - 29.9053
Betty's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, prepared yellow mustard, honey, and grated onion.
2. Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and celery seed. Mix well.
3. In a serving dish or cruet, transfer the sauce. Cover and pop it in refrigerator... - 102.695
Stone Crab Claws With Honey Mustard Sauce
This crab claw meat recipe idea is a great as an appetizer when served with a honey mustardsauce. The dip is made with a mayonnaise base with honey and ground coriander for flavor along with a dash of cocktail sauce if desired. - 29.7092
Mustard Flavored Cheese Sauce
This Cheese Sauce is so very irresistible ! Try this creamy cheesy dip seasoned with mustard for your next meal. Your suggestions for this cheese sauce are welcome. - 31.7598
Blend ingredients and use as a dip for cooked chilled shrimp. - 19.5934
Creamy Dijon Mustard Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan add butter to melt over low heat.
2) Add onion and sauté till brown.
3) Sprinkle flour and cook for another minute by continuous stirring, until it turns foamy.
4) Slowly pour in milk.
5) Set the heat at medium and cook by... - 41.2939
1. In a small microwaveable bowl, combine prepared mustard, evaporated milk, sugar, salt and pepper sauce. Stir to blend well.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring once or twice.
3. Stir in the lemon juice before serving.
4. This... - 32.3593
Fresh Artichokes With Mustard Sauce
Wash artichokes carefully and drain.
Slice off upper tip of each artichoke with a sharp knife.
With kitchen shears, trim off the thorny ends of the leaves.
The stems should be cut off even with the base of the artichoke.
Combine water, vinegar and pickling... - 42.1386
Herrings In Mustard Sauce
1) Brush the herrings with mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2) Take a casserole dish and pour vinegar and water.
3) Cover and cook for 6 minutes and keep aside.
4) Sieve the cooking juices in a casserole dish.
5)... - 40.3469
Stromboli With Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Lightly dust a clean working board with flour.
4) On the board, roll out pizza dough, according to package directions.
5) Dredge with small amount of... - 42.8602
Sausage Sandwiches With Mustard Sauce
1) Into a skillet, melt the butter and with the lid on cook the garlic and onion and saute till soft
2) Take off the cover and saute for an additional 20 minutes
3) Add in the flour and briskly stir to cook the flour
4) Add in the broth and stirring... - 47.2806
1. In a blender, combine the mayonnaise, dijon mustard and dry white wine and blend until smooth
2. Serve with beef or waith raw vegetables as a dip - 25.3866
Hot Chinese Mustard Sauce
1. In a small bowl, blend mustard, water and vinegar into a smooth consistency
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients to it and let it stand for ten minutes to let the flavours blend
3. Goes well as a dip with spareribs or Chinese egg rolls - 39.0291
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 103.187
Chicken Florentine With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Pour Egg Beaters into shallow bowl.
Combine bread crumbs, basil and garlic.
Dip chicken breasts into Egg Beaters, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1... - 44.1623
Mustard Dill Sauce
1) In a small bowl, add all the ingredients to whisk together.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill until it is time to serve.
3) Serve as a dip with cooked chicken strips or deep-fried vegetables, or as a sauce... - 33.6909
Grilled Shrimp And Leeks With Mustard Sauce
In a shallow dish whisk together the marinade ingredients.
Add the shrimp, cover and marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade.
Alternately mount the shrimp and leeks onto skewers.
Cover and chill until... - 44.5625
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk vigorously using a fork or wire whisk until the ingredients are well blended.
2. Serve the sauce as an accompaniment to burgers, steaks or appetizers.
3. You can use it as a dip or... - 35.3576
Filet Mignons With Butter Mustard Sauce
1. Microwave butter in glass dish for 20 to 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Beat in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Let stand at room temperature.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes.
3. Dip one side of each filet into seasoned... - 28.5539
Cheese Croquettes With Mustard Sauce
In my personal opinion, this cheese croquettes with mustard sauce stands numero uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Cheese is the primary ingredient in this dish. Surely, cheese croquettes with mustard sauce is a recipe one can... - 48.2878
Toasted Walnut Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Toast walnuts: In small bowl, place walnuts. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, until lightly browned. Stir in salt and set aside.
2. In pie plate, beat egg, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water until blended.
3. Cut each... - 35.5753
Creole Chicken Wings With Peach Mustard Sauce
Cut tips off wings; reserve for stock.
In small bowl, stir together garlic, mustard, paprika, thyme, sugar, cayenne, salt and black pepper; blend in lemon juice to make paste.
Using pastry brush, brush paste over wings.
Arrange wings, meaty side down, on... - 40.1528
Canadian Walleye Pike With Mustard And Dill Sauce
1. Take a saucepan, add wine to stock and bring to boil. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer till mixture is reduced to ¾ cup. Add cream and mustard, mix well and take off from heat. Beat in eggs, individually followed by butter. Strain... - 44.6214
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 118.015
Chicken Cutlets With Sage And Mustard Sauce
I make excuses for serving Chicken Cutlets With Sage And Mustard Sauce, something so quick and easily prepared at almost every dinner party that I host. I love eating this very homely dish. The mustard gives it a fiery taste, the dry white wine adds perfect... - 37.6708
Tailgating Recipe: Sausage And Vegetable Kebabs With Mustard Sauce
Make vegetables taste even better by adding a little Italian sausage! In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley adds a little color and vegetables to your tailgate with these kebabs and delicious mustard sauce. This video series... - 133.303
Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipes By Category
Mustard Dipping Sauce Dish: