- » Mustard Chicken Casserole
Mustard Chicken Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard chicken casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard chicken casserole recipes.
Honey Mustard Chicken Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, lightly brown chicken in oil on both sides. Add garlic and sauté lightly. Add sauce; simmer, covered, 20 minutes over low heat.
Place cooked potato slices evenly in an 11 × 7-inch baking dish. Spoon... - 27.4476
You May Also Like!
Chicken Deli Casserole
1. Place half of the sauerkraut in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Drizzle on about 1/3 cup of the dressing. Top with 3 chicken breast halves and spread the mustard over the chicken. Top with the remaining sauerkraut and chicken breasts. Drizzle another... - 23.4634
Mustard Pork Casserole
1) Wash and wipe the meat.
2) Remove the excess fat, bones and rind from the meat.
3) Cut it into thin slices and season with mustard.
4) In a frying pan, melt the... - 46.5618
Potato Mustard Chicken
Try this version of amazingly delicious Potato Mustard Chicken recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Potato Mustard Chicken is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 27.3634
Honey Mustard Chicken Pot With Parsnips
1) Take a large frying pan or a shallow casserole with a lid, heat half the oil.
2) Add the chicken thighs and brown them until they become golden. Remove and set aside.
3) In the same pan, heat the remaining oil. Saute the onions for 5 mins till... - 42.9321
1. In a large bowl, combine the mustard with the chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Tear up the English muffins and grind them into fresh bread crumbs in a food processor or by hand. Toss... - 34.36
Lemon Mustard Chicken With Root Vegetables
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole
2. Heat oil and butter, over medium-high heat.
3. Arrange chicken pieces in skillet, the bone side up. Sauté for about 5 minutes, until the pieces turn golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken to a plate... - 42.5437
Mustard Rosemary Chicken
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Coat the chicken evenly with the mixture, cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, drain and place over... - 37.0406
Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
1) In a saucepan, stir the honey, mustard and lemon juice into the melted butter and mix well.
2) In a 2-quart casserole, place the chicken legs and pour over the mixture, cover and marinate overnight.
3) Remove the chicken legs, drain... - 37.1847
Home Style Chicken In Mustard Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the flour and 3 packets of the seasoning and broth mix. Stir to mix well.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the mixture and toss until well coated.
3. In a large casserole, melt and heat the butter.
4. When hot, add the... - 43.8538
Chicken Cerise Casserole
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and paprika.
Heat butter in skillet.
Brown chicken on all sides; remove to casserole.
Combine flour, sugar, and spices with remaining fat; add cherry juice and bouillon cube.
Stir until boiling and... - 39.7118