- » Mustard Baked Chicken
Mustard Baked Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mustard baked chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mustard baked chicken recipes.
Honey Mustard Chicken
Healthy chicken recipes can be boring, but this low carb diet dish is anything but! This Low Carb Honey Mustard Chicken recipe from Kent Altena uses only five ingredients to make a delightful dinner that everyone will enjoy. - 101.83
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
Need an easy, warming family casserole on a budget, then take a look at this one-pot honey mustard chicken recipe? The chef here shows directions to make chicken combined with the flavors of honey, orange and dill. This authentic dish is quick to make and is... - 96.7129
Chicken Balls And Mustard Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a pan, blend together 75 g/3 oz./1/2 cup semolina and the stock; bring the mixture to boil and simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in... - 44.2652
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix mustard, soy sauce, thyme, ginger, and sald oil.
3.Put a pinch of salt and pepper on chicken on all its sides.
4.In a foil lined baking dish, arrange chicken pieces with skin facing... - 43.5708
Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts
1. First, pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the oven rack in its highest position.
3. In a non-stick baking pan, arrange the chicken breasts.
4. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, dry milk, and water.
5. Add the breadcrumbs and tarragon and... - 42.8724
Papillote Of Chicken With Almond Mustard Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons clarified butter in heavy nonaluminum large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, carrots and turnips and stir-fry until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Blend in 6 tablespoons vermouth and boil until... - 41.9679
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
2) In a bowl, add dry mustard and bread crumbs to combine. Place it aside.
3) Rub the skin surface of the chicken using lemon juice and oil.
4) Evenly coat with breadcrumb mixture.
5) Use a 15- x 10- x 1-inch... - 40.8423
Mustard Baked Chicken
In lightly greased flameproof 13 X 9 inch (3.5 L) baking dish, arrange chicken pieces skin side down in single layer.
Combine mustard and jam; brush half of the mixture over chicken.
Bake in 375 Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Turn chicken pieces over;... - 40.0092
Honey And Mustard Baked Chicken
1. Place the chicken pieces, skinless side down, on a large baking tray (cookie sheet).
2. Place all the ingredients except the poppy seeds into a large bowl and blend together thoroughly.
3. Brush the mixture over the chicken portions.
4. Bake in the centre... - 39.1225
Baked Mustard Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On both sides of the chicken, sprinkle the salt.
3) In a shallow, foil-lined baking pan, place the chicken with the skin-side up.
4) Combine together the mustard, vinegar, oil, water,... - 38.9293
Chicken In Lemon Mustard
Place chicken in single layer in glass or china dish.
Combine peeled and sliced onion, crushed garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mustard, pour lemon mixture over chicken.
Stand 2 to 3 hours.
Remove chicken, pat dry with absorbent paper.
Melt butter and... - 38.5513
Creole Chicken Wings With Peach Mustard Sauce
Cut tips off wings; reserve for stock.
In small bowl, stir together garlic, mustard, paprika, thyme, sugar, cayenne, salt and black pepper; blend in lemon juice to make paste.
Using pastry brush, brush paste over wings.
Arrange wings, meaty side down, on... - 38.2797
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders With Honey Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
3. Combine buttermilk and egg in a pie plate or shallow bowl, stir well with a whisk.
4. Combine cracker crumbs, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish, stir... - 37.9384
Chicken Livers Baked In Spicy Mustard
Combine all the ingredients except the chicken livers in a small ovenproof dish.
Add the chicken livers and let them marinate for 15 minutes.
Heat the oven to 325Â°F.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, until the livers are done, basting... - 34.5081
1. In a large bowl, combine the mustard with the chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Tear up the English muffins and grind them into fresh bread crumbs in a food processor or by hand. Toss... - 34.36
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine mustard and garlic in small bowl.
Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish.
Brush mustard mixture generously over each piece.
Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake until juices run clear when pricked... - 33.4106
Baked Chicken Livers With Mustard Sauce
Cut chicken livers in half; rinse and drain on paper towels.
Crush enough crackers to make 3/4 cup fine crumbs.
Mix together crumbs, salt, and butter.
Roll livers in crumb mixture to coat evenly, then place on an un-greased rimmed baking sheet without... - 33.4059
Toasted Walnut Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Toast walnuts: In small bowl, place walnuts. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, until lightly browned. Stir in salt and set aside.
2. In pie plate, beat egg, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water until blended.
3. Cut each... - 33.2352
Herbed Mustard Chicken
1, In a bowl, mix together the mustard, onion, tarragon and molten margarine till a good blend
2. Dip the chicken pieces in mustard and coat on all sides evenly; dredge in the bread crumbs
3. Bake in an oven preheated to 375° F for an hour till done... - 33.1358
Mustard And Rosemary Chicken
1. Combine ingredients in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade and vegetables. Place chicken on rack in baking dish; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
3.... - 32.9913
Baked Mustard Chicken
Brush the chicken with a mixture of the mustard and honey.
Coat with the bread crumbs and place in a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the butter, lemon juice and wine in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
Drizzle the wine mixture over the... - 30.9365
Combine all ingredients except chicken, stir well.
Dip chicken pieces in mustard sauce, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 375Â° for 45 to 50 minutes or until done. - 30.5082
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Sprinkle chicken pieces with pepper; place on rack in roasting pan and bake until lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine prepared mustard, sugar, garlic and dry mustard; blend well.
Brush both sides of chicken pieces with mustard... - 29.5528
Mustard Crumbed Chicken
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint.
2. Blend milk, mustard and garlic in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and broth in another dish.
3. Dip chicken pieces into... - 29.2016
Chicken With Mustard And Herbs
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Place chicken breasts in a baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients together to make a paste.
Thickly and evenly spread it over top of each chicken breast.
Bake 20 minutes, or just until meat has turned white throughout. - 27.6704
Potato Mustard Chicken
Try this version of amazingly delicious Potato Mustard Chicken recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Potato Mustard Chicken is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 27.3634
Parmesan Mustard Chicken Wings
In a shallow dish whisk together the butter, the mustard, and the cayenne.
In another shallow dish combine well the bread crumbs, the Parmesan, the cumin, and salt and black pepper to taste.
Dip the chicken wings, a few at a time, in the butter mixture,... - 24.5628
Mustard Baked Chicken Recipes By Category
Mustard Baked Chicken Dish: