- » Mussel Wine Garlic Sauce
Mussel Wine Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mussel wine garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mussel wine garlic sauce recipes.
Mussels In Wine Sauce
1 Place the mussels, garlic, onion, wine, thyme, seasoning and parsley in a large pan and bring to the boil.
Boil for 5-6 minutes until the mussels open discard any mussels which remain closed.
2 Strain off the liquid into another pan.
Break off and throw... - 41.0703
Mussels In Wine And Garlic
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add onions or shallots and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onions or shallots are golden. Add wine and stock, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add... - 29.3107
Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Butter Sauce
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush under cold running water, discarding any with open or broken shells. With scissors or a small, sharp knife, cut off and discard the "beard" that extends from the side of the mussel.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 31.569
Pasta Mussels And Wine Sauce
1.Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions.
Drain and keep warm.
2.Place garlic, onions, wine, water, thyme and parsley in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Drop in mussels, reduce heat and simmer... - 42.6082
Steamed Mussels In Wine Sauce
The steamed mussels in wine sauce is an elegant dish that can be prepared for parties. If you are apprehensive about cooking mussels, try this recipe and you will not be dissapointed. Flavored with peppercorns, parsley, garlic and cooked along with celery and... - 48.4289
Steamed Mussels With Tomatoes & Garlic
Preheat a 2- or 3-quart saute pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and beginning to brown (3 to 5... - 40.1507
1. Wash mussels under running water; remove all traces of mud, seaweed and barnacles with brush or knife; remove beards. Discard cracked, broken or open mussel shells.
2. In a large bowl, cover mussels with wine, water and garlic. Cook for 10-12 minutes on... - 32.4783
Garlic mussles are cooked and flavored with wine and garlic. Prepared in the microwave, the garlic mussles are best served as appetizers or a side with garlic butter spooned over them. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 42.5901
Have you ever tried this wonderful Mussels Cremolata recipe. I make it often for grand dinners at home. Try making the Mussels Cremolata for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 35.4898
Mussels In A Light Italian Sauce
To clean the mussels, scrub each in fresh water.
Remove all barnacles, and use a pair of pliers to pull off the little beard that was used by the mussel to attach itself to the rock.
Do not use mussels that are already opened unless they will close when you... - 46.1932
Herbed Mussels In Wine
Discard any open mussels that do not close when tapped with fingers.
Scrub mussels; clip off beards with kitchen shears.
In 4-quart saucepan over low heat, in hot butter, cook onions with garlic and Italian seasoning until onions are tender, stirring... - 39.2381
Wine Steamed Mussels With Orange Segments
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add oregano, orange strips and wine, cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. lncrease heat, bring to the boil. Add mussels, cover and steam for 5 minutes. Transfer... - 35.5787
Salmon & Mussels With White Wine & Cream
1. If any mussels are open, tap them lightly on a hard surface. If they don't close, discard them. Season the salmon. Heat a frying pan, add a knob of the butter and the olive oil. Fry salmon on both sides for 2 mins or until just cooked, but still slightly... - 35.2538
Mussels With Green Pasta
1. Wash the mussels with a stiff brush, remove the beards, and place in large bowl. Cover with water and let stand for 3 to 4 hours, changing the water several times to get rid of the sand. Drain, and put mussels in a large covered saucepan. Add the garlic... - 32.5587
Clean the mussels thoroughly with a brush and steam over 1/3 cup of water less than a minute or until they open.
Remove from shells, catching all the juice and broth they have steamed over.
Strain this and set aside.
In a cup of water place the onion, carrot,... - 43.6508
Cold Mussels With Two Sauces
1. PREPARE THE MUSSELS: Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cold water. Yank out the seaweed beards that protrude near the hinge. Scrub the mussels with a brush; rinse. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the mussels, wine and garlic. Cover and... - 37.4142
Mussels With Sambuca And Fresh Basil
Mussels in brodo is always a crowd pleaser and this is a great twist on the classic preparation with white wine. The Anisette and basil pair very well together and the acidity in the tomatoes balances well with the shellfish. You can omit the butter is need... - 33.3814
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 36.8099
Mussels In Fresh Tomato Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomatoes, chicken stock, wine, oregano and tomato paste.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 30 minutes, covered.
Puree sauce or push through sieve.
Scrub mussels under cold water.
Return sauce to pan, place on... - 38.0005
Mussels In A Cream Sauce
1. Wash the mussels well under cold running water.
2. Pull away any fibrous ‘beards’(pieces of rope that the mussels have grown on )and scrape off any barnacles that you may find on the shells of the mussels.
3. Throw away any mussels that... - 87.5133
Steaming Mussels With A Spicy Sauce
1. Soak the lentils in a bowl filled with plenty of cold water until they are required. Preheat the oven to 1.50°C/300°F/Gas 2 and put the bread in to warm. Clean the mussels in plenty of cold water and pull off any stray beards. Discard any of the mussels... - 40.2194
Mussels With Spinach Sauce
1) Discard mussels that are not tightly closed.
2) Wash the remaining ones under cold running water to remove sand and seaweed.
3) Using a sharp knife cut off the beard around edges.
4) Soak in cold water for 1 to 2 hours.
5) To prepare... - 45.5036
Mussels With Beans & Chili
Mussels With Beans & Chili is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 37.3492
Mussels In Pesto Sauce
Mussels In Pesto Sauce has a Exceptional tasteThe White wine and Cheese gives the Mussels In Pesto Sauce Bracing taste. - 37.4264
Mussels And Prawns In Marinara Sauce
1. Place mussels and prawns in large bowl, add water, peppercorns, bay leaf and wine, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Remove mussels and prawns to shallow serving dish, cover to keep warm, reserve stock. Discard any mussels with unopened shells.
2.... - 31.825
Mussels In Pssio Sauce
1) Steam mussels for about 8 minutes.
2) Cook pasta as per package instructions.
3) Take a blender and make a smooth paste of 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, basil, 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon pine nuts, and wine. Add water if needed.
4) In a... - 41.3801
Steamed Mussels With Sauce Aurore
Soak mussels in a bowl of fresh water for 15 minutes.
Discard any mussels that are open, broken, chipped, or damaged.
If necessary, remove and discard the beard from each mussel by pulling it firmly with your fingers.
Remove mussels from soaking water;... - 44.6851
Spaghetti With Mussels And Marinara Sauce
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Put them in a large kettle and add the wine.
Cover and steam for 3 to 5 minutes until the mussels open.
Take the mussels from the pot and strain the cooking liquid through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and reserve.
Set aside 12... - 44.6223
Place the mussels in a large saucepan with the garlic, wine, water, pepper, and bay leaf, and bring to a boil.
Steam, covered, for 5 minutes until the mussels open (discard any that do not open).
Remove the mussel meat from the shells and transfer to a mixing... - 41.3212
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Place them in a pan with the garlic, peppercorns and water.
Cover and steam until the shells open, about ten minutes.
Discard all unopened shells.
Blend together the vinegar, oil, tomato paste, cloves, salt and pepper.
Remove... - 34.292
Mediterranean Recipes - Mussels
This easy and fun Mussels Recipe with white wine sauce. This is one of the easiest Mediterranean Recipes out there. This dish can be easily served in 5 stars restaurants but as you see it can be easily done by anyone. Enjoy! - 0
Take a break today Nonna, we’ll take care of the cooking. And we’ll stuff tomorrow’s manicotti with today’s leftover Marinara sauce too! - 127.645
Mussels With Chorizo
"Be Well With Fish" as host Ace Burpee and Ellen Pruden from Manitoba Canola Growers make Mussels with Chorizo. It's a meal that will definitely impress friends and family. - 110.325
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, add the garlic, onion and celery, saute until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the mussels and continue to simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Serve. - 35.9432
Put the mussels into a large frying pan with the wine.
Cover the pan and cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Transfer the mussels to a deep serving dish, discarding any that have not opened, and keep warm.
Strain the cooking liquid.
Melt the butter in a... - 45.7483
Mussels A La Saintongeaise
Scrape and wash the mussels, and put them in a saucepan with the onion, sliced, and the bunch of mixed herbs, and put on the lid.
Now open the mussels over a high heat.
Chop the garlic, shallot, and parsley, finely.
When the mussels are opened, remove one... - 30.4184
1) Take a stiff brush and scrub mussels under cold water. De-beard them and discard the open mussels.
2) In a large saucepan combine mussels, shallots, and wine. Place the saucepan over high heat and cover with a lid.
3) Cook the m... - 45.6883
Tagliatelle With Mussels And Prawns Shrimp
Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, basil, pepper and peeled prawns (shrimp) and cook for 4 minutes. Season with salt to taste, set aside and keep warm.
Put the tagliatelle in a deep pot and... - 29.2798
Steamed Mussels Vinaigrette
1 Remove beards from mussels. In a large bowl or kettle combine
4 cups of the cold water and 2 tablespoons of the salt; add mussels. Soak mussels for 15 minutes; drain and rinse. Discard water; repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing two times more.
2 In a... - 37.5022
Fettuccinewith Fresh Mussels
Place mussels in large saucepan. Add lemon juice, water and pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat until shells open.
Remove saucepan from heat. Discard unopened mussels. Remove mussels from shells, place in bowl and set aside. Pour any juices left in shells... - 35.9317
Classic Mussels Marinara
Discard any mussels that don't close when lightly tapped.
With a swift tug, pull beard (clump of fibers along side of shell) off each mussel; set mussels aside.
Heat oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, onion, and celery; cook,... - 41.8921
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and chilli and cook over medium-high heat until just golden, 6 minutes.
Simmer rapidly, stirring occasionally, until thick, 15 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, scrub mussels under... - 43.7415
Mussels marinara is one of the simplest Italian seafood recipe. Mussels are tossed in a tangy tomato and clam juice sauce to make perfect Gourmet Mussels Marinana. This delicious dish makes everybody licking their fingers, asking for more. - 35.8613
Farfalle With Mussels
In a large pot, place the mussels, shallots, onions, garlic, 1 tablespoon of parsley, wine, and the peppercorns.
Cover, and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, or until the mussels open.
Remove from the heat, drain, and shell the mussels, discarding the... - 45.4359
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add mussels and wine. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until shells open. Discard any unopened shells.... - 28.9362
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion, garlic and (bell) pepper for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
2. Add the sprig of rosemary and the bay leaves to the saucepan with the tomatoes and 100 ml/ 3 1/2 fl oz/1/3 cup wine. Season to... - 37.9003
Scrape and clean each mussel with a strong knife, removing every trace of seaweed, mud and beard.
Wash very well and discard any mussels which do not close tightly.
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onions and fry until soft but not coloured.
Add the... - 44.2694
Fettuccine With Mussels Shrimps And Parsley
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Soak for 5 minutes.
Squeeze out excess.
Place in blender along with above bread.
Add to above to make a smooth paste.
Steam mussels with... - 42.214
Ginger Chili Mussels
1. To make sauce, place ginger, garlic, lemon grass, chilies, spring onions, coriander, wine, vinegar, fish sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Place mussels in a large steamer, set over a saucepan of boiling water, cover and... - 38.3504
Fettuccine With Mussels, Shrimp And Parsley
1) Cook the fettucine al dente for 8 to 10 minutes.
2) In a saucepan, add wine, garlic and bring to boil. Add in the mussels, cook covered. When the shells open up, keep the mussels and its liquid aside.
3) Soak the bread slices in vinegar for 5... - 39.812
Curried Mussels In White Ale
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the curry paste, garlic, ginger and lemongrass; cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the mirin, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain the sauce.
2.... - 27.1433
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in deep kettle.
Cook garlic and onion in it for 2 minutes.
Add bay leaf and mussels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, over low heat for about 10 minutes, or until shells open.
Remove and... - 44.2141
1. Soak the mussels in plenty of cold water. Leave in the refrigerator until required. When ready to use, scrub the mussel shells, removing any barnacles or beards. Discard any open mussels.
2. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the mussels, onion and wine.... - 40.8211
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.3876
Mussel Stew is a perfect and well flavored side dish for a seafood themed dinner spread. This simple dish can be prepared quiet easily by following this fantastic and simple Mussel Stew recipe. - 43.5276
Tagliatelle With Mussels And Tarragon
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the thyme, wine and Pernod and bring to a boil. Stir in the mussels, cover and cook over... - 30.0871
Spaghetti With Mussels
Put the mussels in a pan of boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes, until the shells have opened; discard any that do not.
Shell the mussels and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and garlic and cook gently for 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in the... - 40.4262
Steamed Mussels And Tilapia Tempura With Shirachi Mayonnaise
Chef Tony Clark makes four seafood dishes that can also be found at his restaurant in Cape May, NJ. Chef Victor Orsini comes on to talk about the seafood available for home delivery from Rastelli Direct, and Eugene Engel brings a great wine. - 112.706
Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth
Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth ! Can there be a better mussles preparation than this ? I love this irresistibly seasoned seafood with some really tangy sauces. Try this Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth and let me know if you like it ! - 45.3452
1. In a deep kettle or saucepan, heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the garlic and shallot and cook over low heat one minute. Add the leeks and bay leaf and cook two minutes longer.
2. Add the mussels, sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour the wine... - 39.1222
Linguine With Mussels, Sun Dried Tomatoes And Olives
1) Cook the linguine al dente in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil, add wine and onions and bring to oil. Add in mussels, cook covered for 3 minutes.
3) The mussels are done, when the shells open up.... - 38.8944
Spiced Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels, discarding any damaged ones or any open ones that do not close when tapped with a knife.
2. Bring the wine to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the mussels and cover with a lid. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the mussels have opened wide.... - 39.4277
Basque Steamed Mussels
1. Place red and green peppers in a 10-by 15-inch pan. Broil about 4 inches from heat until pepper skins are charred and blistered all over, turning as needed, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool. Pull off and discard skins, stems, and seeds. Chop red and green peppers... - 32.4977
Saffron Risotto With Mussels And Bottarga
1. In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup of the fish stock to a simmer. Transfer the fish stock to a measuring cup and crumble in the saffron threads.
2. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the smashed garlic and cook over moderate heat... - 33.0848
Tagliarini With Sea Bass Clams Mussels And Brown Shrimps
1. Take a large frying pan, add 1 tbsp oil and heat. Mix in half of the garlic, cook for a minute, add tomatoes, stir and simmer the mixture for 10 min or till thick.
2. Take 2 saucepans with lid, place on medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil in each and... - 44.7876
Fettuccine With Mussels And Mushrooms
Place mussels in a large bowl, and cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with cornmeal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Combine mushrooms and next 12 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Add... - 42.6473
Moules A La Mariniere
French food tastes not only delicious at restaurant. You can recreate them with perfection at home with Grace Piper. This is a fancy dish of cooking mussels and a french specialty. - 91.0678
Economical Moules Mariniere
Make roux with Fleischmann's Margarine and flour.
Add wine and water.
Do not use milk for this dish it will curdle.
Add seafood spice, chopped parsley, garlic and onion.
Cook to desired creamy consistency.
Season to taste.
The traditional French way is a thin... - 42.1026
Cioppino And Garlic Bread
This fish should be a firm-fleshed one, like sea bass, rockfish, or even shark.
Have it cut into good-size pieces.
Have shrimps shelled and cleaned, the crab cleaned and cracked, the clams scrubbed.
If there are no clams, use mussels, cockles, or oysters.
To... - 47.2332
Red Wine Seafood Stew
1 Clean the fish heads and bones thoroughly, removing the gills (if present) and any traces of blood or organs. Split the heads if large. Place the heads and bones in a nonalu-minum stockpot.
2 Trim green tops and roots from the green... - 45.5302
1) In butter, sauté the shallots and garlic till they have turned golden.
2) Add the bay leaf, wine, thyme and mussels, cover and closely cook the ingredients together.
3) To cook the mussels evenly, agitate the pan as much as required.
4) Add the... - 39.8452
Pasta Shells With Seafood Tomato Sauce
Place clams and mussels in a large bowl, and cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with cornmeal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and... - 39.2726
Velvety Seafood Sauce
Melt the butter, add the onion if used, and cook gently for a few minutes to soften.
Stir in the flour and cook gently for a couple of minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, bay leaf and chopped garlic, and leave over a very low heat while you prepare the next... - 47.2696
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 33.7616
Heat the olive oil in a pan and put in the anchovies.
Add garlic after cooking the anchovies for about 3 minutes.
The mix should be quite aromatic by now.
Put in the bay leaves, onions, celery and bell pepper plus 1/2 of the.
seasoning mix and saute for 6-8... - 45.9075
1) Scrub and rinse the mussels well, discard mussels that have holes in them, are open, or have marine growth in them.
2) Take a wide pan and add mussels, wine, water, peppercorns, shallots, garlic, carrots, and bouquet garni.
3) Bring... - 43.8626
Fettuccine With Spicy Seafood Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan. Cook onion, pepper, garlic, chili, cumin and coriander until onion softens. Add tomatoes, wine and tomato paste. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes... - 35.0171
Pasta In Aligue Sauce
In the video, chef is making pasta in Aligue Sauce with a mix of seafood. The dish looks very delicious but unfortunately only those who understand Filipino can replicate this dish. Nevertheless, if you have even little knowledge of Filipino language or... - 100.379
Hunan Soba Seafood Salad
1. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring wine to boil. Add prawns, scallops, and mussels in shell, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Drain seafood and rinse under cold water. Remove mussels from shell and set seafood aside.
2. In large bowl mix together garlic,... - 32.9233
Linguine With Shrimp And Clams
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain, set aside.
Boil in a small amount of water just until pink, drain, and cut into small pieces.
Cut into small pieces and place in boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain and set aside.
Heat... - 42.7931
Angel Hair Pasta With Tomato And Seafood
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Combine in covered saucepan and cook for 10 minutes on a low heat.
Strain and save liquid.Add to above liquid and simmer approx 20-25 minutes, until the consistency of tomato sauce.
Cut into... - 40.46
Spaghetti Al Cartoccio
Scrub the mussels and clams well with a stiffbrush or pot scourer.
Discard any mussel or clam that is open or has a broken shell.
Put them in a little water over a low heat and cook just until their shells open.
This will make sure that any sand comes out and... - 39.9919
Scrub mussels thoroughly.
Put in a pan with onion, wine, bay leaf, thyme, garlic and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Simmer until all the shells are open but not longer than 5 minutes.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Set aside mussels.
Strain off... - 45.995
1) In the cleaned sink, place the mussel, and scrub using a hard brush in several changes of cold water until they are clean.
2) Using a sharp paring knife, remove any barnacles.
3) Using kitchen scissors, cut off the beards or tufts of hair... - 42.8334
Mixed Seafood Pasta
1. In a large saucepan, cook the spaghetti with boiling water for 10 minutes until just tender.
2. Using a small, sharp knife, clean the unopened mussels under cold running water. Discard any mussels with cracked or open shells.
3. In a... - 45.6095
1. Check mussels, discarding any that are not tightly closed.
2. Scrub well under cold running water, to remove sand and seaweed.
3. With a sharp knife, trim off the "beard" around edges.
4. Place mussels in large bowl cover with cold water and... - 43.9204
Macarrones De Vigilia
Scrub the mussels and steam them until they open; strain the liquid through three layers of cheesecloth and discard the shells.
Saute the onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of butter and the oil until the onions are soft.
Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer... - 41.2373
Frutta Di Mare Pasta
Examine mussels, discard any that are cracked or not tightly closed.
Scrub mussels thoroughly under running water, pulling out and discarding fiberlike "beards" from between shells.
Scrub clams and place in cold water to cover until ready to use.
Heat oil in... - 41.3769
Spaghetti Squash Marinara
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place, cut sides down, on baking sheet. Bake in 350F (180C) oven about 1 hour or until tender. (Alternatively, place squash halves on microwave-safe plate. Microwave at High/100% 15 to 18 minutes or until... - 40.9783
French Bistro Style Moules Frites
This Classic Moules Frites (Mussels and Fries) uses the twice fry technique for crisp delicious Pommes Frites. Fennel, thyme and wine add aromatics and flavor to the mussels. You'll want to drink the sauce! - 102.796
Seafood Pasta (pasta Con Frutte Del Mare) (pescatore)
Add the evoo to the saut� pan and bring it to almost smoking point.
Add the diced tomatoes and toss lightly.
Add the garlic to the tomatoes and toss lightly.
Add the clams and mussels and white wine, cover the saut� pan.
Let the clams and mussels... - 43.4463
Cioppino is a mixed fish stew that originates from Italy. This cioppino recipe is cooked with added seafood along with red wine. Parsleyed to taste along with garlic and onions, the cioppino can be served with dinner bread rolls or rice. - 46.9403
Classic Shellfish Stew
Coat a large saucepan with no-stick spray; add the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the onions and saute for 1 minute.
Add the garlic and continue cooking for 3 minutes, or until the onions and garlic become very soft.
Add the tomatoes, wine or clam juice, pars... - 39.2534
Cooking With Cathy 122 Seafood Extravaganza
In this episode of Cooking with Cathy, Cathy whips up some seafood recipes she learned on her trip to Italy. She creates a mussels and pasta dish alongside a whitefish and eggplant dish with another of her famous bruschettas. Check it out and let us know what... - 0
1. Saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in the olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; bring to boiling, then reduce heat; cover; simmer for 2 hours.... - 35.9996
Cioppino With Bread
1 In a kettle or a Dutch oven add olive oil and saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic until soft.
2 Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; heat to boiling.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours. Discard the... - 42.2425
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 45.6579
Italian Mixed Seafood Pasta
What can be more delicious than a pasta cooked with clams, mussels, scallops, calameri and shrimp? If you are drooling at the thought itself, why not then watch this video and learn how to make the delicious Italian seafood pasta. - 120.874
1) Cut the white fish into serving size pieces and scrub and rinse the mussels or clams.
2) In a casserole, cook the onion, pepper, celery, garlic and olive oil in the microwave for 6 minutes or until the onion is soft.
3) Mash the... - 45.5306