- » Mussel White
Mussel White Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mussel white recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mussel white recipes.
Mussels With Pancetta And White Wine
Mussels are a delicious, yet inexpensive seafood meal. Watch Chef Ellie Espo show you how to make poached mussels with salty pancetta in a beautiful garlic flavored wine sauce, the perfect marriage of flavors! When served with a hunk of crusty bread to dunk... - 136.113
Homemade Mussel Bisque
Whether you are looking for an appetizer, a first course, or a side dish to add variety to your dinner fare, this easy, impressive French style soup will get you going. With this recipe by Ryan Karcher, even you can whomp up a pot of deliciously satisfying... - 97.5717
Steamed Mussel Soup
Steamed Mussel Soup has a Unlikely tasteThe White wine and Rice gives the Steamed Mussel Soup Thrilling taste. - 33.421
Mussel Soup With Vegetables
Mussel Soup is flavorful and extremely satisfying. The master blend of Leeks, potatoes, carrots, garlic clove, butter, white wine, sprig thyme, egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice goes well with the mussels with pepper and salt adding to the flavor making... - 45.8381
Hearty Mussel Chowder
1. Place mussels and wine in a large saucepan. Cover and place over high heat; bring to a boil. Steam for 4 minutes or just until shells open. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Add enough water or stock to make 2 cups (500 mL) liquid. Remove mussel meat from... - 33.494
If you like eating mussels then you will enjoy this dish. The chef shows how to make mussels with shallots in the video. It's really tasty and easy to make. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 107.008
Cut 4 sheets aluminum foil, double thickness, each large enough to hold 5 mussels in a packet.
Lay foil out flat.
Place mussels in center of foil.
Sprinkle with white wine, garlic, onion, and tomato slices.
Wrap foil around mussels and twist shut.
Preheat... - 34.8033
Cream Of Mussel Soup
Prepare mussels and inspect them carefully.
Place in a pan with onion, sprig parsley, water (slightly less water if adding white wine) and seasoning.
Heat gently until mussels open.
Take off shells and be careful to remove 'beard', i.e.
the rather stringy... - 39.5115
Mediterranean Recipes - Mussels
This easy and fun Mussels Recipe with white wine sauce. This is one of the easiest Mediterranean Recipes out there. This dish can be easily served in 5 stars restaurants but as you see it can be easily done by anyone. Enjoy! - 0
Cream Of Mussel Soup
Cream Of Mussel Soup is a very easy to prepare apetizer recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Cream Of Mussel Soup; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.8947
Scrub the mussels clean and cut the fish into 4 cm (1 1/2 inch) pieces.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion, celery and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the stock and bring to the... - 39.0822
How to make Curried Mussels, Indian style from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and finally decided to share a few secrets. - 108.666
Cream Of Mussel And Leek Soup
Combine the mussels and the dry white wine in a pot and bring to a boil.
When the mussels open, remove them from the pot.
Let cool slightly and remove the meat from the shells.
Throw away those mussels that did not open and set aside the others.
Sieve the... - 44.8962
Drain the mussels and pour over the wine.
Leave in a cool place for 30 minutes.
Slice the olives and onion.
Drain the wine from the mussels and mix into the mayonnaise with the tomato paste and paprika.
Mix the mussels, onion, olives and tarragon in a salad... - 36.1491
Easy Mussel Soup
Combine mussels, wine, onion, parsley and butter in a stockpot; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Sauté onion and leeks until tender.
Add stock, tomatoes and seaso - 30.1666
Pick over 3 quarts of mussels, discarding any that are not firmly closed.
Scrub each mussel under running water with a stiff brush.
With a small knife, scrape off the beard which protrudes from one side of the closed shell.
Soak them for at least 1/2 hour to... - 38.5752
Mussel Saffron And Potato Soup
Put the saffron in a small bowl and pour over 3 tbsp just-boiled water Leave to stand.
Scrub the mussels well in plenty of running water and pull off the beards.
Discard any mussels that don't close when tapped on the edge of the sink.
Put the mussels in a... - 48.2911
Hot Mussel Antipasto
1. Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cool water. Yank the seaweed beard from each and scrub the mussels. Rinse and drain.
2. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the wine, carrot, celery, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper flakes. Bring to... - 31.6607
Put the butter in a deep pot and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Put in the mussels (discarding any that are broken or open), pour in the lemon juice and white wine and cook, covered, for 3—4 minutes, until the mussels have... - 32.0813
Thick Mussel Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the onion and garlic in white wine, water and strained mussel liquor.
2) Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
3) Season the mixture to taste with salt, pepper, and mustard.
4) In a bowl, prepare a roux by... - 47.4281
Steamed Chorizo Mussels
Mix mussels and chorizo and you have one insane creation that you could take your palate to the next level! The bbq pit boys have created an awesome seafood dish inducing chorizo! See the video for more on this dish! - 104.247
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly, removing the beards and discard any mussels that are open.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion, celery, potato, garlic and saffron and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, without browning. Stir in the flour and... - 31.6453
Mussels In A Cream Sauce
1. Wash the mussels well under cold running water.
2. Pull away any fibrous ‘beards’(pieces of rope that the mussels have grown on )and scrape off any barnacles that you may find on the shells of the mussels.
3. Throw away any mussels that... - 89.0804
Put the mussels into a large frying pan with the wine.
Cover the pan and cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Transfer the mussels to a deep serving dish, discarding any that have not opened, and keep warm.
Strain the cooking liquid.
Melt the butter in a... - 45.1092
1) Take a stiff brush and scrub mussels under cold water. De-beard them and discard the open mussels.
2) In a large saucepan combine mussels, shallots, and wine. Place the saucepan over high heat and cover with a lid.
3) Cook the m... - 45.9767
American Mussel Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a souffle dish.
2) Soak slices of bread in warm milk.
3) Into a saucepan, add in wine, onion and butter. Add in the mussels next. Cook on high flame till the shells open up.
4) Pick out the closed... - 45.26
Cream Of Mussel Soup
Combine mussels and wine in large pan, cover, bring to boil; simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until mussels open.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Drain mussels over medium heatproof bowl; reserve liquid.
Heat butter in large pan; cook onion and curry... - 43.9786
Warm Mussel Salad With Lemon Grass And Fresh Coriander
1. In a stockpot, place the mussels, wine, lemon grass and ginger. Cover and cook over high heat, shaking the pan once or twice, until the mussels steam open, 3 to 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the mussels to a large bowl. Discard any that do not... - 37.6614
Mussel And Potato Salad
1. Scrub the mussels, scrape away their beards, and wash well under running water. Place in a saucepan over a high heat, with the onion and bouquet garni. Shake from time to time, and remove from the heat when the mussels have opened. Drain and remove the... - 33.1125
Place the mussels in a large saucepan with the garlic, wine, water, pepper, and bay leaf, and bring to a boil.
Steam, covered, for 5 minutes until the mussels open (discard any that do not open).
Remove the mussel meat from the shells and transfer to a mixing... - 39.4227
Place mussels, butter and wine in large saucepan.
Add water and shallot.
Cover and bring to boil; cook until shells open.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Separate mussels from shells, pouring juices back into saucepan.
Set mussels aside and discard shells.
Strain... - 39.0378
Mussel Bisque With Saffron
Although mussel bisque tastes complex, it is easy to prepare and is ideal for a special dinner. While it is festive and rich, it will not break the bank, as mussels are among the most reasonably priced shellfish at the market. - 40.677
Chicken And Mussel Cioppino
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add leeks, fennel, bell pepper, and garlic to pot. Reduce... - 17.2832
Mussel Soup With Saffron Basil And Spinach
1. Put the saffron into a small heatproof bowl, pour over the measured boiling water and set aside to infuse. Discard any mussels that are broken or open. Put a large colander over another bowl.
2. Pour the wine into a saucepan large enough to accommodate all... - 34.9786
Mussel And Spinach Bisque
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the spinach until just wilted, 30 seconds. Drain and spread on a baking sheet to cool, then gently squeeze out the excess water.
2. In a large pot, bring the wine and water to a boil with the bay leaves. Add the... - 30.2624
Try this Mussel Croquettes recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Mussel Croquettes will surely give you a huge fan following! - 41.7151
Mussel Stew is a perfect and well flavored side dish for a seafood themed dinner spread. This simple dish can be prepared quiet easily by following this fantastic and simple Mussel Stew recipe. - 40.8269
Lopez Island Mussel Soup
COMBINE THE WINE and garlic in a kettle over high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the mussels, cover, and steam until they begin to open, about 3 minutes.
Transfer opened mussels to a bowl, using a slotted spoon.
Continue steaming until all have opened, 2 to 3... - 39.3944
Cook the mussels in a pan containing 1 1/4 cups boiling water for about 5 minutes, until the shells have opened; discard any that do not.
Discard the empty half shell from each mussel.
Arrange the mussels in their half shells in a large shallow... - 34.8587
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.39
Mussel, Clam And Fish Chowder
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, celery and carrot, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, bay leaf, thyme, basil, tomatoes, water and potatoes; bring to simmer.
Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until vegetables are... - 43.6915
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells; pull off beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Place cleaned mussels in a kettle with mushrooms, shallots, wine, water, parsley sprigs and thyme.
Bring to a simmer.
Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes... - 45.6193
Herbed Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush, remove their beards by tugging on them, and discard any opened mussels. Place the mussels in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and stir in the mustard, which helps them disgorge any sand. Let stand for 15... - 37.5738
Steamed Mussel Soup
1) Steam mussels.
2) Take a saucepan and heat oil. Add tomatoes with their juice and cook until soft.
3) Now, add garlic, sage, wine, and rice to the tomatoes. Cover the pan with a lid and cook until rice is cooked.
4) At this stage, add capers.... - 38.2884
1. Scrub the mussels well, rinse through several clean waters. Cover them with cold water, add 1 teaspoon salt; soak 20 minutes.
2. Drain mussels and place in a heavy kettle with the onion, pepper, oil, wine, bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover the kettle, set it... - 29.1447
Creamy Mussel Soup
1. Place wine, chili paste (sambal oelek), lemon juice and garlic in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add mussels and cook for 5 minutes or until shells open. Discard any unopened mussels. Using a slotted spoon remove mussels from liquid and set... - 34.0095
Scrub and scrape the mussels in several changes of cold water, discarding any that fail to shut tightly.
Melt the butter in a wide pan and over low heat fry the garlic, celery and onion for 5 minutes or until soft and golden.
Add the tomatoes and wine; allow... - 45.0842
Mussel And Prawn Soup With Wine
Place stock, tomatoes, wine, garlic, rind, parsley, fennel, thyme and saffron in a large pan.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Add fish, prawns and mussels to pan.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Discard any mussels that do... - 40.1314
Mussel Soup With Macaroni (sopa De Almejas Y Macarrones)
Thoroughly scrub the mussels, then dry them.
Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan large enough to hold all the ingredients.
Add the mussels, and continue to heat until they open.
When the shells open, remove the mussels.
Pour their liquid back into the... - 42.7925
Italian Mussel Soup
Scrub mussels, removing any beards. Discard any mussels that don't close. Set aside.
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat; cook onion and garlic until softened, about 4 minutes. Add wine, tomatoes, lemon juice and... - 26.0044
Potato And Mussel Salad
Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes, strain and cool.
Peel and slice the potatoes and place in a salad bowl, sprinkle with wine and toss gently.
Add chives, parsley, chervil, salt and pepper.
Mix vinegar and... - 41.1388
Smoked Mussel And Squid Salad
1. Place water, wine and lemon juice in a medium frying pan and bring to the boil.
2. Slice squid into neat rings and add to frying pan, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave to cool in juices.
3. Drain squid and arrange on serving plate with... - 36.0472
Cream Of Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels well to remove all exterior sand and dirt. Place them in a large kettle with the shallots, onions, parsley, salt, black pepper, cayenne, wine, butter, bay leaf and thyme. Cover and bring to a boil. Simmer five to ten minutes, or until the... - 34.9809
1) Remove mussels with broken shells or the ones that do not close when tapped.
2) Wash mussels under cold running water.
3) Scrub the mussel and pull away beard.
4) Using a sharp knife scrape off any barnacles.
5) Wash under running water... - 45.6323
Mussel And Red Bean Salad
1. Soak the mussels in a bowl of cold salted water to remove any sand, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the shallots and saute until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the wine, increase the heat to high and... - 40.4373
Scallop Mussel And Asparagus Salad With Orange Saffron Dressing
1. Fill a medium saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and insert a steamer bas-ket. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, add the asparagus pieces, cover and steam until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket and rinse the asparagus... - 40.7464
Warm Mussel And Spinach Salad
Remove the stems from the spinach.
Wash in several changes of water to remove the sand.
Dry well (a salad spinner works well).
Cut it into 3/4 inch strips.
This is easily done by rolling several leaves together lengthwise into a tight cylinder and cutting... - 43.9656
Wild Rice And Mussel Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread the pine nuts in a small baking pan. Bake, shaking the pan occasionally, until the nuts are toasted and lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. (The nuts can be toasted ahead of time.)
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice... - 40.2587
It’s a classic dish with only five ingredients so prep and cook won’t take more than 30 minutes. This basic Moules Marinière recipe is also very versatile. Add fries to get Moules Frites (mussels and fries), or toss the mussels and mussel water with... - 127.381