- » Mussel Broth
Mussel Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mussel broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mussel broth recipes.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large stockpot; stir well.
Add mussels; cover and cook over high heat 13 minutes or until mussels open, stirring well after 3 minutes.
Discard thyme, bay leaves, and any unopened shells.
Remove mussels with a slotted spoon;... - 40.509
Sauteed Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
1. Heat oil in an 8-quart or larger pot with lid over medium-low heat. Add fennel, shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until fennel is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring,
2 minutes. Stir in wine, clam... - 35.1059
Mussels In Scallion Broth
Place the broth, scallions, and garlic in a Dutch oven and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes, or until the scallions are wilted.
Add the wine and increase the heat to high.
Add the mussels.
Cover and... - 33.2629
You May Also Like!
Steamed Mussels In Broth
Melt the 3 tablespoons butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add garlic and onion; cook over medium-high heat until soft, stirring occasionally.
Add wine, parsley, and pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently until mussels have... - 32.0203
Steamed Mussels In Pepper Broth
1. In a large sized sauce pan, combine 1 bay leaf, mussels and water.
2. Cover and cook on a high flame for 3 to 5 minutes, while shaking pan occasionally.
3. Discard any mussels that have not opened. Drain and transfer mussels on to 6 individual... - 45.5204
Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth
Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth ! Can there be a better mussles preparation than this ? I love this irresistibly seasoned seafood with some really tangy sauces. Try this Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth and let me know if you like it ! - 45.3452
Steamed Mussels With Fennel In An Orange Broth
1.Start by trimming the fennel bulb, and also separate the outer branches from the center, roughly chop the outer branches and cut the center in half, take out the core and thinly slice the bulb
2. Take the mussels, and wash it under cold... - 46.8378
Mussels & Clams In Spicy White Wine Herb Broth
1. Chop garlic, parsley, oregano and anchovy fillets together.
2. Heat some oil in a skillet and saute chopped ingredients. Stir for a while.
3. Add mussels and clams into the skillet.
4. Pour in white wine.
5. Sprinkle red pepper... - 112.704
Mussels In Lemon & Butter Dipping
Take a look at this mussels in lemon & butter dipping recipe it is sure to bring back those summer evening childhood memories. The chef here provides very simple ideas to make scrumptious mussels combined with exotic flavors of lemon and kaffir to make a... - 90.2448
Mussels With Sambuca And Fresh Basil
Mussels in brodo is always a crowd pleaser and this is a great twist on the classic preparation with white wine. The Anisette and basil pair very well together and the acidity in the tomatoes balances well with the shellfish. You can omit the butter is need... - 33.3814
Homemade Mussel Bisque
Whether you are looking for an appetizer, a first course, or a side dish to add variety to your dinner fare, this easy, impressive French style soup will get you going. With this recipe by Ryan Karcher, even you can whomp up a pot of deliciously satisfying... - 94.3752
Mussel Rice Soup
Cook and stir onion in melted butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until crisp-tender.
Add celery; cook 1 minute more.
Add broth, rice and seasonings.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and... - 44.5559
Hearty Mussel Chowder
1. Place mussels and wine in a large saucepan. Cover and place over high heat; bring to a boil. Steam for 4 minutes or just until shells open. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Add enough water or stock to make 2 cups (500 mL) liquid. Remove mussel meat from... - 35.3533