- » Mussel
Mussels is a delicious and inexpensive seafood variety, which
needs very little cooking, and a variety of flavorings such as; shallot, coconut, ginger, lemon grass. Mussels can either be smoked, boiled, steamed or ... More »
Braised Garlic-thyme Mussels Paired With Matua Sauvignon Blanc
1) Heat up a large skillet on high heat and drizzle little olive oil.
2) Add the shallots and garlic to caramelize in hot oil.
3) Add the mussles and pour in chicken stock.
4) Season with fresh thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Brush the bread slices... - 127.526
Delicious Moules Mariniere
This is a typical European dish. Steve cooks up some simple mussels with white wine, onions and herbs here! That is of course the Moules Mariniere! Watch and learn this high quality dish from this video! Enjoy! - 120.146
Mussels With Tomatoes
Don't we all want to know a couple of dishes that we can whip up under 20 minutes? Yes, we do! Gourmet Dude here makes this Mussels with tomatoes. I can only imagine how glorious this dish must smell. Can't wait to try it out over the weekend. Damn! - 113.779
Perfect mussels recipe video will enlighten you with not only cooking mussels to perfection but also how to buy, preserve, cook and serve mussels perfectly. Take a look at this video for this classic preparation of mussels. It’s the simplest and the best... - 112.677
Steamed Mussels With Black Pepper
Steamed mussels is a gourmet meal to have on a weekend! Make this is dish for your special someone and your all set to go! - 110.998
If you like eating mussels then you will enjoy this dish. The chef shows how to make mussels with shallots in the video. It's really tasty and easy to make. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 107.008
Linguine With Mussels
This Linguine with Mussels recipe is a awesome. It is easy to prepare, budget friendly, and delicious. - 99.5534
Mussels In Tomato Sauce
These mussels in a rich beer and tomato infused sauce make a great party starter! - 99.0572
Mussels Cooked The Right Way
How about attempting mussels for the day! Steam them and crack some salt and pepper over them and pour some butter sauce and that’s all there is to this! See the video for more! - 85.4173
Clam And Mussel Chowder
1. Soak live clams in cold salted water for 3 hours or more but change the water at least twice in the 3 hours.
2. Scrub the shells and remove the beards of the mussels.
3. Dice the bacon and finely chip the onion, garlic, parsley and... - 47.1826
Tomato Mussel Pasta
To prepare the mussels :
1. Check mussels, discarding any that are not tightly closed and scrub well under cold running water to remove sand and seaweed.
2. With a sharp knife, trim off the beards around edges.
3. Soak for 1 to 2 hours in cold... - 45.0473
Mussels A La Mariniere
Mussels A La Mariniere! Trust me, this yummy mussel soup has an intoxicating and addictive taste. It is of no wonder that I have my guests calling me up for the recipe for the Mussels A La Mariniere every time I serve it for my parties! Why donâ€™t you... - 44.189
Crab Or Mussel Chowder
Blanche green pepper by cooking in boiling water for 1 minute; drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain again.
In large saucepan, fry pork over gentle heat, stirring until it starts to brown.
Add onion and celery, cook until golden brown.
Add green pepper,... - 41.7274
Blanch green pepper by cooking it in boiling water for 1 minute; drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
In a large saucepan, fry pork over gentle heat, stirring, until it starts to brown.
Add onion and celery and cook until golden brown.
Then add... - 40.8664
Fresh Steamed Mussels With Parsley
1)To ensure that mussels are free of impurities, feed them for 24 hours prior to cooking them. For this, scrun their shells and place them in a trough of cold water. Flour the surface of the water.
2)Place potatoes in oven to bake.
3)In... - 40.1669
Scrub the mussels clean and cut the fish into 4 cm (1 1/2 inch) pieces.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion, celery and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the stock and bring to the... - 39.0822
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large stockpot; stir well.
Add mussels; cover and cook over high heat 13 minutes or until mussels open, stirring well after 3 minutes.
Discard thyme, bay leaves, and any unopened shells.
Remove mussels with a slotted spoon;... - 38.2214
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion, garlic and (bell) pepper for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
2. Add the sprig of rosemary and the bay leaves to the saucepan with the tomatoes and 100 ml/ 3 1/2 fl oz/1/3 cup wine. Season to... - 38.0948
Homemade Mussel Chowder
Remove mussels from shells; discard shells.
Line a colander with moistened cheesecloth; pour mussel liquid through cloth.
Measure liquid; you need 1 1/2 cups (add water, if necessary).
Melt butter in a 3- to 4-quart pan; add onion, celery, and... - 37.8008
Scrub and debeard the mussels.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, add the garlic, onion and celery, saute until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the mussels and continue to simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Serve. - 37.4631
Mussels A La Belle Mariniere
Put the washed mussels into a large pan: cover with a wet tea towel, over a high heat, shaking the pan now and again.
As soon as the mussels are wide open, take off the heat, and remove one half of each shell.
Strain through muslin or a tea towel the water... - 37.0294
Herbed Mussels In Wine
Discard any open mussels that do not close when tapped with fingers.
Scrub mussels; clip off beards with kitchen shears.
In 4-quart saucepan over low heat, in hot butter, cook onions with garlic and Italian seasoning until onions are tender, stirring... - 36.6937
Garden Province Baked Mussels
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Add washed and threads-removed mussels to a little water and steam to open up. Take out the meat.
3. Take a shallow ovenproof dish, grease thoroughly with butter, arrange the mussel meat in it,... - 36.3335
1. Scrub and wash the mussels well. Rinse a few times and drain.
2. Prepare the batter: in a bowl, mix the egg, milk and 15 ml (1 tbls) olive oil. Season. Add the flour, and mix well with a wooden spoon until smooth. Let stand for 1 hour.
3. Place the mussels... - 35.5471
Sauteed Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
1. Heat oil in an 8-quart or larger pot with lid over medium-low heat. Add fennel, shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until fennel is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring,
2 minutes. Stir in wine, clam... - 35.3541
Fettuccinewith Fresh Mussels
Place mussels in large saucepan. Add lemon juice, water and pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat until shells open.
Remove saucepan from heat. Discard unopened mussels. Remove mussels from shells, place in bowl and set aside. Pour any juices left in shells... - 34.5133
Hearty Mussel Chowder
1. Place mussels and wine in a large saucepan. Cover and place over high heat; bring to a boil. Steam for 4 minutes or just until shells open. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Add enough water or stock to make 2 cups (500 mL) liquid. Remove mussel meat from... - 33.494
Yummy Mussels Provencale is the secret behind my successful seafood spreads. This is a simple but brilliant Mussels Provencale recipe. You just have to try it! - 32.995
Mussels In Scallion Broth
Place the broth, scallions, and garlic in a Dutch oven and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes, or until the scallions are wilted.
Add the wine and increase the heat to high.
Add the mussels.
Cover and... - 32.141
Put the butter in a deep pot and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Put in the mussels (discarding any that are broken or open), pour in the lemon juice and white wine and cook, covered, for 3—4 minutes, until the mussels have... - 32.0813
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly, removing the beards and discard any mussels that are open.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion, celery, potato, garlic and saffron and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, without browning. Stir in the flour and... - 31.6453
Open the mussels by the English method.
Take them out of the shells and strain the liquor into a basin.
Carefully remove the beards.
Melt the butter, add the flour and cook for 3-4 min., then pour in the mussel liquor and stir until boiling.
Cool slightly,... - 29.225
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place mussels in a large saucepan.
Add 2 cups water, cover, and steam mussels open.
Drain and allow to cool.
Remove mussels from shells.
Place 2 or 3 mussels in one shell until all mussels have been used.
In a small bowl combine... - 29.224
Mussels A La Saintongeaise
Scrape and wash the mussels, and put them in a saucepan with the onion, sliced, and the bunch of mixed herbs, and put on the lid.
Now open the mussels over a high heat.
Chop the garlic, shallot, and parsley, finely.
When the mussels are opened, remove one... - 28.8928
Clam Crab Or Mussel Chowder
Cook onion and celery in a covered medium saucepan stirring occasionally until transparent.
Add bouillon and bring to a boil.
Add potatoes; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Stir in seafood and milk; heat but do not... - 28.3733
Mussels A La Bonne Femme
Put the mussels in a pan with some white wine, a stick of chopped celery, chopped shallots and pepper.
Cook on a high heat.
When the mussels open, remove only one half of the shell from each.
Put them in a deep dish, and keep hot.
Dice the mushrooms and cook... - 27.606
Place mussels in large saucepan. Add wine, pepper, parsley sprigs, shallots, fennel seed and fish stock. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat or just until shells open. Shake pan 2 to 3 times during cooking.
When mussels open, remove from pan and... - 27.0711
Scrub mussels; open shells with knife, like clams.
Remove beard; lay in baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and onion.
Lay bacon on top.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in 300Â°F oven until bacon is crisp. - 25.6443
Steamed Mussels With Wine
In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in butter until golden.
Pour in wine; add mussels, and bring liquid to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and steam mussels approximately 7 minutes, shaking pan once or twice, until shells have opened. - 25.5577
Mussel Recipes By Category