- » Mussel
Mussels is a delicious and inexpensive seafood variety, which
needs very little cooking, and a variety of flavorings such as; shallot, coconut, ginger, lemon grass. Mussels can either be smoked, boiled, steamed or ... More »
Braised Garlic-thyme Mussels Paired With Matua Sauvignon Blanc
1) Heat up a large skillet on high heat and drizzle little olive oil.
2) Add the shallots and garlic to caramelize in hot oil.
3) Add the mussles and pour in chicken stock.
4) Season with fresh thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Brush the bread slices... - 109.627
Steamed Mussels With Black Pepper
Steamed mussels is a gourmet meal to have on a weekend! Make this is dish for your special someone and your all set to go! - 109.447
If you like eating mussels then you will enjoy this dish. The chef shows how to make mussels with shallots in the video. It's really tasty and easy to make. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 106.982
Mussels In Tomato Sauce
These mussels in a rich beer and tomato infused sauce make a great party starter! - 105.351
Spicy Mussels In Cocomilk
Take a look at this delectable mussels recipe combined with the flavors of coco milk and lemon gras and it should be very simple to put together with clear instructions provided here in the video. Definitely a nice and inexpensive dish item for your party... - 101.789
Delicious Moules Mariniere
This is a typical European dish. Steve cooks up some simple mussels with white wine, onions and herbs here! That is of course the Moules Mariniere! Watch and learn this high quality dish from this video! Enjoy! - 96.8134
Perfect mussels recipe video will enlighten you with not only cooking mussels to perfection but also how to buy, preserve, cook and serve mussels perfectly. Take a look at this video for this classic preparation of mussels. It’s the simplest and the best... - 96.7462
Linguine With Mussels
This Linguine with Mussels recipe is a awesome. It is easy to prepare, budget friendly, and delicious. - 96.2403
Mussels With Garlic And Wine
Go on a jazzy journey with chef John as he prepares garlicky mussels poached in wine. Watch tapping, bobbing, swaying to swimming spoon, and fresh fills. Smell the notes and smell the garlic. Close your eyes and watch the magic. This video turns a simple... - 95.7096
Homemade Mussel Bisque
Whether you are looking for an appetizer, a first course, or a side dish to add variety to your dinner fare, this easy, impressive French style soup will get you going. With this recipe by Ryan Karcher, even you can whomp up a pot of deliciously satisfying... - 94.3752
Mussels Cooked The Right Way
How about attempting mussels for the day! Steam them and crack some salt and pepper over them and pour some butter sauce and that’s all there is to this! See the video for more! - 91.7167
Mussels With Tomatoes
Don't we all want to know a couple of dishes that we can whip up under 20 minutes? Yes, we do! Gourmet Dude here makes this Mussels with tomatoes. I can only imagine how glorious this dish must smell. Can't wait to try it out over the weekend. Damn! - 82.5054
Easy And Simple Steamed Mussels
If you are looking to serve your guests a superb gourmet appetizer during the next get-together, then learning how to make steamed mussels at home will help. This satisfying, savory, seasonal food can be whomped up in a few simple steps, thanks to Chef... - 70.8769
Mussels A La Mariniere
Mussels A La Mariniere! Trust me, this yummy mussel soup has an intoxicating and addictive taste. It is of no wonder that I have my guests calling me up for the recipe for the Mussels A La Mariniere every time I serve it for my parties! Why donâ€™t you... - 46.039
1) Take a stiff brush and scrub mussels under cold water. De-beard them and discard the open mussels.
2) In a large saucepan combine mussels, shallots, and wine. Place the saucepan over high heat and cover with a lid.
3) Cook the m... - 45.6883
Simple Curried Mussels
Scrub mussels well and rinse under running water. (If time permits, soak mussels for 2 hours in large kettle filled with water. Discard any mussels that float.)
Put 1 inch of water in large kettle.
Add salt and mussels, cover, and steam for 3 minutes, or... - 45.5216
Farfalle With Mussels
In a large pot, place the mussels, shallots, onions, garlic, 1 tablespoon of parsley, wine, and the peppercorns.
Cover, and cook over high heat for 5 minutes, or until the mussels open.
Remove from the heat, drain, and shell the mussels, discarding the... - 45.4359
Mussels Cooked Like Snails
1) Select the fine fat mussels to scrape beard and clean with water.
2) In a saucepan, place the mussels with shallots, thyme, parsley and bay leaf.
3) Lightly season with salt and moisten with wine.
4) Preheat oven to 400°F.
5) Place... - 44.7814
Mussels With Vegetable Julienne
Combine carrots, celery, parsley, garlic, wine and water in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cook for 3 minutes.
Add mussels, increase heat to high.
Cover, steam mussels, shaking the pan from side to side over the heat, until... - 44.7204
Pate Of Pike With Shrimp And Mussels
Remove the crusts from 3 of the slices of bread and crumble into a bowl.
Add the milk and mix well.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into pieces and puree in a food processor.
Squeeze the bread with your... - 44.65
Eggplant Stuffed Mussels
1. With tip of a knife, loosen mussels on half shells
2. Arrange them on a cookie sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
4. In a large pan, heat oil.
5. Add and onion and chili until onion is limp
6. Add eggplant and garlic and sauté... - 44.4555
Pine Nut & Raisin Stuffed Mussels
Scrape mussel shells thoroughly and wash.
Pry shells open without separating.
Remove black part of the mussel and the beard.
Soak mussels in cold water while making the stuffing.
Cook onions in hot olive oil until soft and golden.
Stir in rice and... - 44.0006
Tomato Mussel Pasta
To prepare the mussels :
1. Check mussels, discarding any that are not tightly closed and scrub well under cold running water to remove sand and seaweed.
2. With a sharp knife, trim off the beards around edges.
3. Soak for 1 to 2 hours in cold... - 43.9923
Try this Mussel Croquettes recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Mussel Croquettes will surely give you a huge fan following! - 43.7907
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and chilli and cook over medium-high heat until just golden, 6 minutes.
Simmer rapidly, stirring occasionally, until thick, 15 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, scrub mussels under... - 43.7415
Remove beard from mussels and scrub shells well with hard brush under cold running water.
Place them in a kettle, sprinkle with salt, and pour water and wine over them.
Cover and steam for 10 minutes until shells open.
Discard any shells that do not open.
In... - 43.7336
Clean the mussels thoroughly with a brush and steam over 1/3 cup of water less than a minute or until they open.
Remove from shells, catching all the juice and broth they have steamed over.
Strain this and set aside.
In a cup of water place the onion, carrot,... - 43.6508
Mussels Stuffed With Spinach
1. In a large pan, place the cleaned mussels
2. Add in the white wine
3. Cover and cook till the mussels open
4. Remove the top shell of the mussels and set aside till required
5. In the food processor, place the spinach and puree it... - 43.201
Rice & Nuts Stuffed Mussels
Scrub the mussels under running water, discarding any that are not closed.
In a latge pan bring the stock to the boil with the wine, season, and put in the mussels.
Cover and simmer until the shells open.
Remove from the pan and discard any that remain... - 42.8259
Steamed Mussels With Minced Garlic
1) In a wok, boil water till the brim.
2) Put in mussels or other shellfish and cook until the shells open.
3) Now, remove, drain, and discard one side of the shell.
4) Place the half-shell with the mussel attached on a plate.
5) In a... - 42.8194
Nuts & Currants Stuffed Mussels
Scrub the mussel shells thoroughly with a stiff brush, washing off all the sand.
Insert a knife into the flat side and force the shells open part way.
Wash out all the sand on the inside but do not disturb the meat portion, leaving the mussels in the... - 41.8
A Bowl Of Steaming Mussels
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
Add the onion, anchovies, garlic and chilli and cook until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the wine and the stock and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes, then add the mussels and... - 41.5568
Breaded Mussels On Skewers
Place mussels, wine, 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, lemon juice and pepper in saucepan.
Cover and bring to boil; continue cooking over medium heat until shells open.
Drain liquid into small bowl.
Shuck mussels and pour any juices from shells into the small bowl.
Set... - 41.5405
Steamed Chicken In White Wine
1) Arrange all the ingredients required.
2) In a buttered baking dish, put chicken... - 41.4045
Mussels Steamed In Wine
Scrape and scrub the mussels under running water.
Remove the beards.
Put into a large bucket of cold water, add a handful of bran, and leave overnight.
Wash mussels well.
In a large saucepan add wine, shallots, onion, butter, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook... - 41.3352
Shrimp And Mussels Medley
Peel and devein shrimp.
Remove beards on mussels, and scrub shells with a brush.
Discard opened, cracked, or heavy mussels (they're filled with sand).
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until... - 41.2418
Place mussels, butter and wine in large saucepan.
Add water and shallot.
Cover and bring to boil; cook until shells open.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Separate mussels from shells, pouring juices back into saucepan.
Set mussels aside and discard shells.
Strain... - 40.6883
Fresh Steamed Mussels With Parsley
1)To ensure that mussels are free of impurities, feed them for 24 hours prior to cooking them. For this, scrun their shells and place them in a trough of cold water. Flour the surface of the water.
2)Place potatoes in oven to bake.
3)In... - 40.5781
In a casserole dish, melt butter.
Lightly cook onion 3 minutes or so.
Pour in wine.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 2 minutes or so.
Add cream, capers and anchovies.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
Once mussels are cooked,... - 40.1085
Mussels On The Half Shell
Scrub mussels and discard any that do not close when tapped; cut off any hairy beards.
In large heavy saucepan, bring wine or water to boil.
Add mussels, cover and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until mussels open.
Discard any that do not... - 39.8063
Mussels A La Belle Mariniere
Put the washed mussels into a large pan: cover with a wet tea towel, over a high heat, shaking the pan now and again.
As soon as the mussels are wide open, take off the heat, and remove one half of each shell.
Strain through muslin or a tea towel the water... - 39.2405
Herbed Mussels In Wine
Discard any open mussels that do not close when tapped with fingers.
Scrub mussels; clip off beards with kitchen shears.
In 4-quart saucepan over low heat, in hot butter, cook onions with garlic and Italian seasoning until onions are tender, stirring... - 39.2381
Mussels In Sherry
Scrape and scrub mussels under running cold water.
Put into a large bucket of cold water, add a handful of bran, and leave overnight.
Wash mussels well.
Boil 2 1/2 cm/1 in of water in a large wide saucepan.
Add mussels, and cook briskly until... - 38.857
In bowl, combine coriander, oil, lime juice, pepper and hot pepper sauce; taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
Scrub mussels and remove any beards; discard any that do not close when tapped.
In large saucepan over medium heat, cook mussels in 1/4 cup (50... - 38.841
Remove "beards" and scrub mussels well.
Put in pot and add stock, cider and salt.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Discard any mussels which do not open.
Drain mussels, remove from shells and set aside.
Let stock stand until any sand settles to... - 38.5245
Mussels With Rice
Prepare mussels by covering with cold water and soaking for 1/2 hour.
Scrape with dull knife, removing rough parts of shell, and pull out hairy tuft if any shows.
Saute scallions or onions in oil.
Add tomato paste, the 1/2 cup water, and mussels,... - 38.4635
Pasta With Smoked Mussels And Turkey
1. In medium nonstick skillet, bring leeks, bouillon cubes and 2 cups water to a boil; simmer 6 minutes. Increase heat to medium; add zucchini and cook, covered, 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
2. With slotted spoon, remove leeks and zucchini to large... - 38.4414
Monies Mariniere (steamed Mussels)
Brush and scrape mussel shells thoroughly, and wash in several waters.
Place in deep kettle; add wine, shallots, pepper and thyme.
Cover, bring to boil and simmer 6Ã¢â‚¬â€8 minutes until shells open.
Remove mussels in shells to large deep casserole... - 38.1089
Seaside Mussel Coquilles
Heat butter in sauce pan.
Add basil and cover; cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-low heat.
Stir twice during cooking.
Add tomatoes and garlic; season well and cook 5 to 6 minutes over high heat, uncovered.
Mix in cream and cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Add... - 38.1008
Scrub mussels in shells under cold running water.
Remove beards (see small photo above).
In an 8 to 10 quart Dutch oven combine 4 quarts cold water and 1/3 cup salt; add mussels.
Soak for 15 minutes; drain and rinse.
In the Dutch... - 37.9281
Rotelle With Mussels
Place the mussels, evenly spaced in one layer in a large shallow pan; cover and cook in a preheated 300-degree oven for 5 minutes, or just until the mussels open.
Watch carefully and from time to time shake the pan.
Strain the liquid from the mussels through... - 37.8998
Cut 4 sheets aluminum foil, double thickness, each large enough to hold 5 mussels in a packet.
Lay foil out flat.
Place mussels in center of foil.
Sprinkle with white wine, garlic, onion, and tomato slices.
Wrap foil around mussels and twist shut.
Preheat... - 36.749
Steamed Mussels is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Steamed Mussels is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 36.6649
1. Place mussels in basket of steamer.
2. Combine onion, garlic, celery, thyme, peppercorns, and parsley with water and Chablis in bottom of steamer. Steam over high heat until shells open. Remove mussels to warm plate, discarding any that have not... - 36.5225
Steamed Mussels In White Wine
1. Take a large saucepan or stockpot, heat Italian dressing and let the shallots cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender.
2. Put in remaining ingredients.
3. Let it boil, then simmer covered 4 minutes or until mussel... - 36.3378
Remove beards on mussels; scrub shells with a brush.
Discard open or cracked mussels, or heavy ones (they're filled with sand).
Place mussels in a large bowl; cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with cornmeal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse... - 36.2601
Fettuccinewith Fresh Mussels
Place mussels in large saucepan. Add lemon juice, water and pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat until shells open.
Remove saucepan from heat. Discard unopened mussels. Remove mussels from shells, place in bowl and set aside. Pour any juices left in shells... - 35.9317
1. Scrub and wash the mussels well. Rinse a few times and drain.
2. Prepare the batter: in a bowl, mix the egg, milk and 15 ml (1 tbls) olive oil. Season. Add the flour, and mix well with a wooden spoon until smooth. Let stand for 1 hour.
3. Place the mussels... - 35.9182
Garden Province Baked Mussels
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Add washed and threads-removed mussels to a little water and steam to open up. Take out the meat.
3. Take a shallow ovenproof dish, grease thoroughly with butter, arrange the mussel meat in it,... - 35.7194
Have you ever tried this wonderful Mussels Cremolata recipe. I make it often for grand dinners at home. Try making the Mussels Cremolata for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 35.4898
Mussels With Rice
Mussels With Rice is a sumptuous a complete meal in itself! I often make this for weekend luncheons. The Mussels With Rice is so tasty you unconsciously forget about the other dishes. Try this simple and easy recipe for Mussels With Rice. - 35.0112
These Mussels Marineres are simply terrific ! Try this boiled seafood with irresistible seasonings and let me know if you've liked it! your suggestions for these Mussels Marineres are welcome. - 35.0019
Put the butter in a deep pot and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Put in the mussels (discarding any that are broken or open), pour in the lemon juice and white wine and cook, covered, for 3—4 minutes, until the mussels have... - 34.4771
Mas Minestra With Mussels
While stored in the refrigerator, mussels should be kept on ice (but not in the freezer) and allowed to breathe; don't store them in airtight plastic.
If possible, buy cultivated mussels that have been cleaned of their "beards" (fibers growing on the outside... - 34.4238
1. Keep mussels beneath running water and wash them thoroughly. Discard the black threads.
2. Take a large heavy pot, add mussels onion and celery to it. Mix in butter and wine and steam, covered for about 3 to 5 minutes or till shells open... - 34.0252
In a saucepan, heat the butter and saute onion until clear and tender.
Add tomatoes and cook 1 minute.
Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the mussels and heat through, but do not boil.
Season with pepper and serve immediately, sprinkled with chopped... - 33.5867
Spiced Mussels In Vinegar
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add chilies, oregano, cumin, peppercorns, bay leaves and cinnamon and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes (a).
2. Stir vinegar and stock into pan (b) and bring... - 33.1037
Confetti Topped Mussels
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Combine water, bay leaf, and quartered onion in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-low heat. Add mussels; cover and simmer 6 minutes or until shells open. Remove pan from... - 32.7929
Combine all ingredients in a large pot with a lid.
Cover and steam on high heat, shaking the pot vigorously every couple of minutes during steaming, for about 8 minutes or until mussels open. - 32.4879
Parsley & Pepper Stuffed Mussels
1. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is softened. Add wine and mussels and raise heat to high. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently, until mussels are open. Remove from... - 32.4098
Steamed Mussels In Broth
Melt the 3 tablespoons butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add garlic and onion; cook over medium-high heat until soft, stirring occasionally.
Add wine, parsley, and pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently until mussels have... - 32.0203
Pasta With Parsley Pr0v0l0ne And Mussels
While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter and the oil, add the mussels and warm them through.
Add the garlic, if used, and parsley.
Stir gently without damaging the mussels.
Add the small pieces of cheese.
Leave the saucepan over a very low heat so that the... - 32.0196
Mussel And Spinach Bisque
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the spinach until just wilted, 30 seconds. Drain and spread on a baking sheet to cool, then gently squeeze out the excess water.
2. In a large pot, bring the wine and water to a boil with the bay leaves. Add the... - 31.6973
Iron Skillet Mussels
1) Preheat a large cast-iron skillet or griddle over high heat until very hot, about 4 minutes.
2) Place mussels directly on skillet, adding no other ingredients.
3) In about 2 minutes they'll open.
4) When opened, remove mussels and... - 31.4694
Mussels Brussels Style
Heat the butter in a large pan over low heat and add celery leaves, parsley, onion, wine and pepper.
Add the mussels and cover the pan.
Simmer until the shells open, 7 to 10 minutes.
Strain the broth. - 31.1669
Spiced Mussels In Vinegar
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add chillies, oregano, cumin, peppercorns, bay leaves and cinnamon and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
2. Stir vinegar and stock into pan and bring to the... - 31.0112
Papa Benjamin's Mussels
Chop the onions very finely, and fry them gently in a covered pan for 10 minutes in butter.
Take the cover off to brown them then add the tomatoes, cut in pieces, and the bunch of mixed herbs.
Cover again, and cook for 15 minutes.
In another large wide pan... - 30.9238
Steamed Mussels In White Wine
In large saucepan or stockpot, heat Italian dressing and cook shallots over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 4 minutes or until mussel shells... - 30.888
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place mussels in a large saucepan.
Add 2 cups water, cover, and steam mussels open.
Drain and allow to cool.
Remove mussels from shells.
Place 2 or 3 mussels in one shell until all mussels have been used.
In a small bowl combine... - 30.8685
Mussels And Snow Peas
Scrub mussels and pull out beard.
Discard any mussels with broken or open shells.
Bring 1 cup (250 mL) water to boil, add mussels, cover and steam for 3-5 minutes until they open.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Remove mussels from shells and place in a... - 30.8524
Open the mussels by the English method.
Take them out of the shells and strain the liquor into a basin.
Carefully remove the beards.
Melt the butter, add the flour and cook for 3-4 min., then pour in the mussel liquor and stir until boiling.
Cool slightly,... - 30.8518
Mussels A La Saintongeaise
Scrape and wash the mussels, and put them in a saucepan with the onion, sliced, and the bunch of mixed herbs, and put on the lid.
Now open the mussels over a high heat.
Chop the garlic, shallot, and parsley, finely.
When the mussels are opened, remove one... - 30.4184
Mussels With Crushed Garlic
1) Take an oven-proof dish and place the mussels in it.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter, add garlic and heat, add lemon juice, pepper and parsley.
3) Transfer the sauce over the mussels and then dust some breadcrumbs over each mussel.
4) Cook under a... - 30.1883
Place mussels in large saucepan. Add wine, pepper, parsley sprigs, shallots, fennel seed and fish stock. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat or just until shells open. Shake pan 2 to 3 times during cooking.
When mussels open, remove from pan and... - 29.9408
Steamed Mussels In White Wine
Steamed mussels in white wine is a simple yet flavorful seafood recipe. Prepared with shallots cooked in italian dressing with mussels and white wine, it is flavored with chopped parsley for a fresh taste, seasoned and prepped with red pepper, it is served... - 29.6397
Tagliatelle With Mussels And Prawns Shrimp
Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, basil, pepper and peeled prawns (shrimp) and cook for 4 minutes. Season with salt to taste, set aside and keep warm.
Put the tagliatelle in a deep pot and... - 29.2798
Sauteed Mussels With Garlic And Herbs
1. Scrub the mussels. discarding any damaged ones that do not close when tapped with a knife. Put the mussels in a large pan, with 250 ml / 8 fl oz / 1 cup water, and the slice of lemon. Bring to the boil for 3—4 minutes and remove the mussels as they open.... - 29.2351
Scrub the mussels well, and using kitchen shears, cut off the "beards." Place the mussels in a large pot with all of the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium and cook until all of the mussels are open, about 10... - 29.2164
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add mussels and wine. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until shells open. Discard any unopened shells.... - 28.9362
Mussels A La Bonne Femme
Put the mussels in a pan with some white wine, a stick of chopped celery, chopped shallots and pepper.
Cook on a high heat.
When the mussels open, remove only one half of the shell from each.
Put them in a deep dish, and keep hot.
Dice the mushrooms and cook... - 28.6081
Oysters And Mussels In Shells
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Place mussels and oysters on barbecue grill and cook for 3-5 minutes or until mussel shells open and oysters are warm. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking.
2. Place butter, parsley, lemon juice,... - 28.419
Charcoal Cooked Mussels
Wash mussels thoroughly and spread on hot plate over hot coals.
Cook for 10-12 minutes, until they open. - 28.374
Scrub mussels; open shells with knife, like clams.
Remove beard; lay in baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and onion.
Lay bacon on top.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in 300Â°F oven until bacon is crisp. - 28.2596
Steamed Mussels With Wine
In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in butter until golden.
Pour in wine; add mussels, and bring liquid to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and steam mussels approximately 7 minutes, shaking pan once or twice, until shells have opened. - 27.1532
Mussels In Aioli
1. Scrub the mussels, scrape away their beards, and wash well under running water. Place in a saucepan, uncovered, over a high heat, shaking from time to time. Remove from the heat when they have opened. Drain.
2. To prepare the aioli: peel and crush the... - 26.9717
Steamed Mussels With Charmoula
Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes.
Add wine and mussels; cover and cook over high heat 4 minutes or until shells open.
Discard any unopened shells.
Stir in Chermoula, beans, and salt; cook... - 26.7876
West Coast Mussels
1. Grill tomatoes on a gas grill or ridged grill pan until the skin blisters; set aside. When cool, cut into large pieces.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chorizo, red pepper flakes, garlic, shallots and grilled tomatoes; cook for 1 minute - 26.3077
Mussels A La Normandie
Open the mussels over a high heat, and remove one of the two half shells that belong to each mussel.
Strain the water from the shellfish through muslin or a tea towel.
Now put this strained liquor into a saucepan with the glass of cider, the bunch of mixed... - 26.1434
Open the mussels on a high heat (as above).
Remove the two shells, wash the mussels in fresh water, drain and dry in a clean cloth.
Now roll each mussel in flour, then in the egg beaten with a little water or milk, finally in breadcrumbs: and fry in hot... - 25.6778
Mussel Recipes By Category