- » Mushy Cake
Mushy Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushy cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushy cake recipes.
Old World Apple Cake
Peel and slice apples.
Cook with sugar, water, and lemon until tender but not mushy.
Drain and cool.
Remove lemon slices.
Mix flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter with pastry blender, or work in with fingers until mixture is... - 42.2826
Date And Nut Cakes
1. In a large basin or bowl, add the dates and pour over the hot water.
2. Soak until soft and mushy.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F
4. Grease a muffin tin with butter.
5. In a bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk before adding the... - 47.1438
Set a 2-quart melon mold to chill in freezer.
Beat milk, egg yolks, and sugar in the top of a double boiler until frothy.
Set over simmering water and heat and stir until mixture will coat a metal spoon and no raw egg taste remains; cool, mix in vanilla and... - 45.6484
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 101.802
Lemon-cream Sherbet Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat egg whites until foamy; add salt and cream of tartar.
Beat until stiff peaks form, adding 1/2 cup sugar gradually.
Mix egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar, water, vanilla and lemon juice; beat until thick and lemon colored.
Fold... - 45.6117
Combine the fruit and water, and cook until soft and mushy.
Press through a sieve.
Add sugar and reheat; then remove from the stove.
Slowly add the dissolved potato starch, return to heat, and again bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
If necessary, add more... - 36.9872
1. Remove crusts from bread slices; cut each into 3 strips. Dip into melted butter; line bottom of a 1 1/2-quart deep glass casserole or ovenproof bowl with strips, then arrange remaining strips upright around sides.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet;... - 33.8294
Apple And Raisin Kuchen
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease 8-inch springform pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar together in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Add eggs and mix well.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
Spread dough on bottom... - 41.3723
Chocolate-Glazed Pears has a Superb taste.The black walnut and Poaching Syrup gives the Chocolate-Glazed Pears Two Dimensional taste. - 39.0059
Stir gelatin and sugar in large bowl.
Pour boiling water on gelatin mixture; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 2 refrigerator trays.
Freeze until mushy, about 1 hour.
Remove from trays; beat until smooth.
Return to... - 32.4919
The Charlotte is a delicious dessert. This is one of the most popular Charlotte recipes, lined with ladyfingers and filled with apples, flavored with cinnamon and brandy! - 134.503
Combine the sugar and water.
Boil together 5 minutes.
Sieve or puree the peaches in a food mill or blender.
Mix in the lemon juice and salt.
Stir together the cooled syrup and the fruit.
Pour into cake pans or freezer trays.
Freeze until mushy, 1-1 1/2... - 37.4465
Essential Cranberry Ice
Cover and cook cranberries and 3/4 cup water over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Press through a sieve.
Combine sugar and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boil and boil uncovered 6 minutes.
Combine with the cranberry puree, lemon juice,... - 38.9602
Red Currant Ice
Put currants and 1/2 cup water into a saucepan.
Cover and simmer over moderate heat 15 minutes.
Push through a sieve.
Measure out 1 1/4 cups currant juice and puree.
Boil together the 1 1/4 cups water and sugar for 5 minutes.
Cool slightly and combine with... - 35.7477
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Lightly grease and flour a rectangular cake pan which is about 14x8-inches.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
4) Into a deep mixing bowl, put the eggs and sugar and beat with... - 42.5171
Chocolate And Orange Ice Cream
Whip the evaporated milk as thickly as possible. Whip the cream to the same consistency and fold into the evaporated milk. Fold in the grated chocolate and orange rind, strained orange juice and liqueur. Sift in the icing sugar. Stir well to mix. Pour into a... - 27.9069
Strawberry Water Ice
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring this syrup to the boil.
Boil 6 minutes.
Mix together the crushed berries, lemon and orange juice, salt, and syrup.
Pour the mixture into two cake pans or shallow freezing trays and freeze 1-1 1/2... - 38.4681
1. About "Prasad"- It is a food granted with blessings by the guru or spiritual teacher to those who partake of it.
2. For making this prasad, chop the dates, almonds and cashews.
3. In a large cast-iron frying pan or a large saucepan... - 43.7566
Honeyed Fruit Compote
1. Dust the kitchen scissors with flour and cut the apricots, apples and peaches into bite-size pieces.
2. In a 3 to 4quart microwave safe bowl put all the ingredients except sugar and honey, cover the bowl with doubled wax paper and cook in the... - 40.569
Golden Bran And Raspberry Muffins
Line your muffin tin with paper or foil muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, mix the flour, bran, baking powder and baking sodas until well incorporated.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the egg whites and molasses until... - 43.231
Apple And Blackcurrant Mousse
1. Clean, peel and core the apples
2. Place the apples in the saucepan with butter, three quarter of the sugar
3. Cook gently until soft and mushy or for fifteen minutes
4. Pass the apples through a sieve
5. Set the purée in the saucepan... - 46.4389
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 49.0934