- » Mushroom With Mirin
Mushroom With Mirin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mushroom With Mirin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mushroom With Mirin recipes.
Cut softened mushrooms into thirds; combine with mushroom soaking water, bamboo tips and water chestnuts.
Cover, bring to boil and cook 10 minutes.
Add soy, sugar and mirin; cook 5 minutes, remove lid and let liquid boil away.
Cut chicken breast lengthwise... - 41.73
There is no better way to include all your favorite vegetables in a single dish than to prepare this authentic Japanese Tendon. Watch the chef churn out this delicacy using vegetables and seafood. Surprise your family with this Delicious Tendon today. - 143.38
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Place radish in a double layer of paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Remove mushroom stems; reserve caps.
Cook stems and green onion in the 1 tablespoon of hot oil just till tender.
Blend in the 2... - 43.8922
Sake Glazed Mushrooms
In a medium-size bowl, cover mushrooms with water; soak 30 minutes.
Prepare Glazing Sauce.
In a small saucepan, combine mushrooms and Glazing Sauce.
Cook over high heat.
When liquid boils, reduce heat to medium-low.
Simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until mushrooms... - 42.0476
Salmon With Shitake Mushrooms And Glass Noodles
1. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in about a cup of warm water for 20 minutes. Drain water and cut into ¼-inch strips.
2. In a medium size clay pot, add stock, chopped mushrooms, mirin, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Place the pot on... - 0
Glazed Beef And Mushrooms With Shredded Cabbage
1) Place a small heavy-gauge skillet over medium heat and toast the sesame seeds. Keep shaking the skillet to keep the seeds from scorching. Once the seeds start to pop, take the skillet off the heat and set aside.
2) For the vinaigrette,... - 46.4022
Chilled Somen Noodles
1. Soak mushrooms in 3 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid.
2. Sprinkle chicken fillet with sake and salt. Preheat skillet over medium heat, add... - 43.8541
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.3893
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Tofu No Ankake
Put the dashi, soy sauce, salt, mirin or sherry, cornflour (cornstarch) mixture and mushrooms into a large saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer the soup for 15 minutes.
Stir in the bean curd and simmer... - 34.4036
First make the meatballs.
Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Using the palm of your hands, gently shape the mixture into balls about 5cm./2 in.in diameter.
Put the carrots, bamboo shoot and konnyaku into a saucepan and add the... - 37.0519
Spicy Stir-fried Tofu
This easy tofu dish makes a great meal in one. It is a great way to enjoy the benefits of tofu that is quick, flavorful and interesting.
Prep and Cook Time: 25 minutes - 41.521
Omelette On Rice
Heat a small frying pan.
I prefer one lined with Silverstone.
Add the oil and the chicken and shrimp.
Cook for a few minutes and then add the green onion and mushrooms.
Mix the broth, mirin, soy, and ginger.
Pour into the pan and continue cooking for a moment... - 42.5544
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 98.7594
Sukiyaki Marinade 'grilled Striploin'
Do you enjoy experimenting with a variety of cuisines - here is the perfect way to combine Chinese marinade and American cooking style. In this video, chef uses soya sauce to marinate the beef striploin and then it is grilled as per desired doneness. Give it... - 106.221
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 47.1164
1. Soak noodles in a bowl of very hot tap water to cover 30 minutes. In a small dish, combine broth, soy sauce, mirin, and ginger.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, until just softened, about 4 minutes. Arrange layers... - 32.8607
Wash the shrimp under cold running water.
Drain on paper toweling.
On wooden skewers, thread one square of zucchini, one square of bell pepper, one shrimp and one mushroom.
Repeat until the skewer is as full as you wish.
Prepare as many skewers as needed.
Set... - 40.5349
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), cod, plaice (flounder), scallops, mushrooms, bamboo shoot and carrot on a large platter.
Dip them, one by one, first in the flour, shaking off any excess, then in the egg whites and finally roll them in the chopped noodles to coat... - 42.7189
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with soy sauce and set aside for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the fish pieces with salt and set aside.
Meanwhile, to make the egg mixture, mix the dashi, salt, soy sauce, mono-sodium glutamate to taste and mirin or sherry together.
Pour the... - 41.8673
1)Finely chop the dry Shitaki mushrooms and steam cook them
2)In a deep pot, take 225 ml water. Add thinly sliced cona yaku into it and bring water to boil. Now, remove the cona yaku from water.
3)In a bowl, mix together vegetable stock, soya... - 42.2563
1)In a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2)Add in carrot pieces, bamboo shoot, chicken pieces, mushrooms. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
3)Now add in rori/mirin, dasi and sugar. Cook for 10 minutes.
4)Reduce heat and add in soya sauce.
5)Simmer over low heat until... - 42.0365
Braised Five Vegetables
1) In a skillet, braise the chiken in soy sauce and sugar for 2 min and keep aside.
2) In a large pot, saute the konnayaku, lotus root, burdock root and shiitake mushrooms, in oil for 1/2-1 min; add the... - 40.4877
Savory Egg Custard
1) In four heatproof containers, add the chicken, shrimps, shiitake mushrooms, and ginkgo nuts.
2) In a large bowl, add the dashi broth, mirin, salt, soy sauce, and beaten eggs, blend well; pour the bowl mixture into... - 41.6699
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the chicken pieces, mushrooms, carrots and bamboo shoot and fry, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
Add the dashi, mirin or sherry and sugar and cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring... - 36.0588
Looking for an easy to make Japanese beef dish?? Making Oriental Sukiyaki was never so simple. This video is like a step by step guide to prepare the traditional Sukiyaki. The chef uses authentic Japanese methods and ingredients to prepare this delicacy.... - 141.268
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Heat two tablespoons of the sesame oil in a preheated wok.
Stir-fry the sliced beef, stirring for a few minutes.
Remove from wok.
Add two more tablespoons oil.
Stir in the vegetables and stir-fry for just a few seconds.
Add the noodles, oyster sauce, vinegar... - 40.7099
Attention all the Sushi lovers!! If you haven't tried your hand at preparing this dish at home then here's your opportunity. Watch this step by step video and learn to prepare the Classic Inarizushi a form of Japanese Sushi. Watch the chef churn out this... - 125.145
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.4278
Place radish in double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling and press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible; set aside.
Place tofu in double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling; press tightly as above.
Mash tofu with a fork; set... - 39.0148
An incredible Asian stir fry. One of my personal favorites. - 36.575
Stir Fry Prawns
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this stir fry prawns recipe. This dish is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this stir fry prawns recipe. - 44.1485
Healthy Ramen Noodles
Cooking for Children shows you how to make Healthy Ramen Noodles. Its quick, fast, and easy to make with your kids. This recipe takes the idea of ramen noodle soup to a whole new level. You still get the delicious salty flavor that you're used to from the MSG... - 122.535
Bibimbap - Korean Food
1. For the gochujang sauce: In the bowl of a food processor, mix together gochujang sauce, fuji apple, onion, sugar, ground black pepper, sesame oil, mirin, soy sauce and garlic.
2. Pulse it into a fine paste and set aside.
3. For the beef: Marinate... - 102.265
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
Chef Takashi Yagihashi serves a pot of broth with tofu and vegetables, including kombu (a seaweed). Diners pluck out the ingredient they want and dip it in flavorings, including soy, mirin and yuzu. This dish is already supernutritious; to simplify it, use... - 34.3212
Udon Noodles In A Pot
1. If using shiitake mushrooms, soak in 2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross design on caps. Add caps, 1... - 37.9359
Roll Your Own Sushi
1) Cook the short-grain rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well... - 43.9722
Happy Girls Day★hinamatsuri Kimono Sushi Dolls
1. Peel and slice lotus root, shitake mushroom, carrot and snow peas.
2. In a bowl, combine water and vinegar. Dip lotus root in it.
3. In a pot, heat water and plum kelp tea. Add soya sauce, sake, sugar and mirin.
4. Now, Add mushrooms,... - 0
Prepare the teriyaki sauce first by combining all ingredients in a saucepan and bringing to the boil over medium heat.
Simmer until the sauce is reduced to just over 1 cup.
Put the cubes of steak under a hot grill until about half-cooked.
Brush with the... - 39.008
Chinese New Year Seven Vegetable Stir Fry
Flavor, happiness and luck can be yours if you make this wonderful colorful and festive stir fry in honor of the Chinese New Year. Like all stir fries, the only difficult part is the preparation of the ingredients while the cooking process is quick and easy.... - 106.518
First prepare the dressing.
Put the drained bean curd into a cloth and gently squeeze out as much water as possible (the bean curd should break up).
Gently fry the sesame seeds in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'jump', taking care not to... - 39.9694
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
Thanksgiving meal or party for vegetarians can be equally indulging making this pie with lots of vegetables. Watch Tamra Davis making Shepherd's Pie with lots of seasonal vegetables and flavors for her vegetarian friends. Right for a healthy and hearty family... - 116.109
Savory Vegetable Buckwheat Pancakes
1. In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil. Add the cabbage and saute for 3 minutes until cabbage begins to wilt. Add the carrots, ginger, soy sauce and mirin. Saute for 5 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
2. Add the green onions, mushrooms, cilantro... - 35.062
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 120.727
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
Sushi In A Purse
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash mushrooms. Soak in 1 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Rinse gourd ribbons and scrub with salt.... - 38.7935
Mixed Sushi Bowl
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. For specific amounts used in preparing all items (except nori seaweed) in this step. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash and soak mushrooms in 2 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with... - 43.0343
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528
Kalbi Korean Beef Short Ribs
Be sure to try this amazing Kalbi Korean Beef Short Ribs Recipe that is sure to be a hit at any backyard barbecue! - 0
Chef Tony Clark - Rastelli Passion - Part 2
If you are looking for the rest of the video then search for Chef Tony Clark - Rastelli Passion - Part 1 where Chef Tony takes you through the first half of the meal prepared in this video. - 0
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Lamb Pa - Segment 1
This recipe is in two segments. This is Segment 1. Please watch Lamb Pa - Segment 2 for the full recipe. - 91.7554
Lamb Pa - Segment 2
This recipe is in two segments. This is Segment 2. Please watch Lamb Pa - Segment 1 for the full recipe. - 91.8948
Okara And Vegetable Melange
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Peel carrot. Sliver carrots as if sharpening a pencil. Slivers should be thin, irregular, and about 1 inch (2 1/2 cm)... - 36.1034
Tsukimi Udon - Moon Viewing Noodles
Tsukimi Udon, or "Moon Viewing" Noodles are named for the egg that's placed in the bowl as this Japanese dish is served. It's usually a very simple affair, sometimes even consisting of a bowl of freshly prepared udon noodles, soy sauce, green onions and a raw... - 0
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Stir Fried Chicken Sukiyaki
1. Put rice noodles in a medium bowl and add enough boiling water to cover. Cover bowl and let pasta soak until softened, about 10 minutes; drain. If using regular vermicelli, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying... - 32.4664
Fun With Onigiri
Are you a sushi fan but think it is a fancy fare to be eaten at a sushi bar with chopsticks?, Watch this video and to learn how to make your own Onigiri. This rice ball snack is fun to make, and is perfect for summer picnics and camping trips! Watch Jay who... - 85.6508
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Simmered Chicken And Vegetables
Mushrooms: Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and quarter caps.
Burdock: Scrub well with a stiff brush under running water but do not scrape or peel.... - 43.7876
Japchae - Korean Stir-fried Noodles
1. Thinly slice the beef.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, mirin and garlic. Stir together.
3. Marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
4. In a smaller bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and whisk it.
5. In a... - 99.7749
Japanese Nasu Dengaku is a real winner when it comes to grilled eggplant dishes. Take a look at this video for the details of this recipe. A nice way to include eggplant in your daily meals. - 102.7
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.148
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 145.247
All Time Favorite Vegetable Tofu Nimono
This video is a must watch for all the veggie lovers. Watch the chef prepare this authentic Vegetable Tofu Nimono absolutely effortlessly. The dish is high on fibre and is totally delicious. This recipe makes for a great main dish on no meat days. Watch the... - 144.854
1. Prepare ingredients and decoratively arrange on one or more large serving platters.
Eggplant: Slice into 1/4-inch (3/4-cm) rounds. If eggplant is especially large, cut in half or quarters lengthwise, then slice. Soak in cold water for 15 to 20... - 43.3751
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 98.72
Savory Dinner Egg Custard
When Savory Dinner Egg Custard can be made at home, why go to a restaurant for it? If you have a lot of Egg on hand then dish is the recipe you should opt for. Indulge yourself in this dish as Side Dish. I am sure this super delicious Japanese dish is gonna... - 43.3165
Sukiyaki With Shiitake
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stem and notch a decorative cross design on caps.
2. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp... - 44.0067
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
1. Prepare seafood first.
Shrimp: Shell and devein, but leave tail and shell segment closest to tail intact. Diagonally cut off a portion of tail and force out moisture with edge of knife. Make 4 or 5 deep crosswise cuts in belly and gently... - 43.4024