- » Mushroom With Madeira
Mushroom With Madeira Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom with madeira recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom with madeira recipes.
Ragout Of Mushrooms And Leeks With Madeira
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add leek, cooking 5 minutes until softened. Add white mushrooms, cooking for 1 minute; add Shiitake mushrooms and garlic, and cook for an additional 1 minute. Add Madeira, tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper;... - 31.0643
Madeira Flavored Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Combine the wine, vinegar, oil, tamari or soy sauce, garlic, oregano, basil, and parsley in a zip-close plastic bag; add the mushrooms. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the mushrooms. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 6... - 31.6737
Mushroom Soup With Madeira
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and cook for 20 minutes or until evenly browned.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in the stock, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to... - 41.1703
Madeira & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium saucepan over moderate heat, saute mushroom stems in butter until liquid has evaporated.
Add wine and 1/4 cup cream and cook until liquid has evaporated.
Add more cream if desired.
Place mushroom caps in a buttered baking... - 28.6654
Mushroom Consomme Using Madeira
1.Boil 1 cup of stock.
2.Drizzle the stock on the dry mushrooms, already kept in s small bowl.
3.Let the mushrooms soak in the stock for 2- 3 hours.
4.Strain the soaked mushromms in the remaining 3 cup stock.
5.Remove the dried... - 40.5418
Mushroom Salad With Madeira Wine
1) Combine all of the ingredients with the exception of the mushrooms and the lemon juice. Sprinkle the mushrooms with lemon juice. Add to other ingredients, stir, cover, and chill. - 16.3759
Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt the butter over a medium heat and saute the mushrooms for 3—4 minutes until golden.
2) Move the mushrooms to the side of the pan, stir in the flour then the broth, stir and cook until thickened.
3) Add rest of the... - 38.4739
Steak With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange steak on rack in broiling pan and broil 5 to 6 inches from heat source, until medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat,... - 28.2662
Madeira Braised Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large saute pan on high heat add in the Italian sausage and sear.
3. Chop the vegetables and sweat in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil along with the garlic cloves.
4. Add 3 ounces... - 115.335
Roast Tenderloin Of Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1) In a 1 1/2 to 2 inches, shallow roasting pan arrange the 2 flat beef bones.
2) Place the whole beef tenderloin over the bones so that they are not touching the pan directly.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, dry mustard, chutney and 2... - 46.8288
Madeira Mushroom Gravy
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover; microwave on high 3 minutes or... - 27.3582
Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
If using ground beef, shape into 4 oval patties, each about 1 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt the 1 tablespoon butter with oil.
Add patties or steaks and cook until well browned on both sides and cooked to desired doneness when... - 39.1023