- » Mushroom Whiskey
Mushroom Whiskey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom whiskey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom whiskey recipes.
Chinese Chicken Whiskey Soup
Remove tips from wings and reserve for future stock.
Cut wings at joints and set aside.
Cut out any hard membrane in fungus and pull apart into bite-size pieces.
Tie each needle into a knot and set aside.
Heat oil, sprinkle with salt and cook and... - 40.3004
Whiskey Sauced Turkey
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the light cream or milk, water, flour, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Set sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.0822
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 43.8975
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce! Were you looking for a unique seafood preparation dish that you can serve for your party? Then Scallops In Mushroom Sauce is definitely the recipe for you. This delicious and simple dish is sure to bowl your guests over! - 44.6804
Rabbit Pate With Mushrooms
For all those French cuisine fans, this rabbit pate recipe is a must try. Take a look at the video to see very clear and simple directives to make rabbit combined with mushrooms, and whiskey to make a mouthwatering dish. Few minutes of baking and you are... - 117.068
Mushroom Chicken Shangri La
1. With oil and cornstarch rub chicken to coat completely and add mushrooms, prunes, green onions, ginger and oyster sauce.
2. In a bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix with chicken mixture.
3. Marinate overnight and steam the mixture 45 minutes... - 39.693
Uncle Victor's Bouillabaisse
Boil shrimp and 4 cloves in 1 1/2 quarts water and 1 level tea spoon salt for 6 minutes.
Remove shrimp with straining spoon leaving water in pot to be used later for fish.
Remove shells from shrimp and slit in half lengthwise.
Cut mushrooms in V4-inch slices... - 38.6551
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE: Heat a pan and melt butter/oil. Sauté 1 onion and carrot.
2) Put in 1 tbsp parsley, thyme, bay leaf, wine, stock and tomato puree. Let it simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, strain and keep warm.
3) Heat a pan with 1 tbsp... - 45.4633
Bushmills Flamed Steak
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the butter until it is golden brown.
2. Sear the steaks quickly in the brown butter and cook to desired degree of doneness.
3. Remove steak to a hot serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. To make the... - 45.1391
Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.6352