- » Mushroom Turnover
Mushroom Turnover Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom turnover recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom turnover recipes.
Turkey Mushroom Turnovers
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated.
In a small dish, stir together the sour cream, flour, salt, and sage; stir into mushrooms in pan and cook, stirring,... - 38.6973
Flaky Crescent Mushroom Turnovers
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute" mushrooms, parsley and onion in 2 tablespoons margarine, stirring occasionally.
Cool; drain if necessary.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Firmly press perforations to seal.
Cut each rectangle crosswise in half forming 8... - 38.099
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Combine the cream cheese and the butter together.
3) Stir in the flour and blend with the fingers or a pastry blender until smooth. Then refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes.
4) On a lightly floured... - 36.7042
Tiny Mushroom Turnovers
Saute minced onion and chopped mushrooms in butter.
Add flour, salt, and thyme, stirring until smooth, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Stir in sour cream, set mixture aside.
Roll pastry out to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured board, cut intorounds... - 34.9025
Hot Mushroom Turnovers
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap with plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet... - 32.0897
1. Mix the cream cheese and the butter thoroughly. Add the flour and work with the fingers or pastry blender until smooth. Chill well, for at least thirty minutes.
2. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
3. Roll the dough to one-eighth-inch thickness on a lightly... - 24.5988
Mushroom Turnover Recipes By Category