- » Mushroom Tomato Tart
Mushroom Tomato Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom tomato tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom tomato tart recipes.
Mushroom Tarts Savory
Sieve flour, salt and sodabicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers for 8-10 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut the pastry into 5 cm... - 44.7514
Tomato And Basil Tart With Chevre
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Peel, seed and chop the tomatoes and set aside in a colander to drain.
3. Heat the stock in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the onion, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add the... - 40.0018
Red Onion Mushroom And Polenta Tart
1. Turn on the grill on High
2. Grease a large baking sheet with oil
3. Into a large saucepan, measure and add 600ml water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Tip in the polenta and stir until it comes to a boil.
6. Reduce the flame and simmer for... - 45.7138
Goat Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add onions and mushrooms; cook until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, sour cream, basil and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
Roll out pastry to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 2-inch rounds.
Press... - 43.8137
Royal Seafood Tarts
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add mushrooms; saute about 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream, horseradish and shrimp or crab.
Stir occasionally over low heat until heated through; do not... - 41.5964
Warm Chorizo And Goat's Cheese Tarts
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 1800C/gas 6.
Cook the mushrooms in a little olive oil until softened then scoop out.
Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 4 x 14cm squares.
Crimp the edges with a knife and prick with a fork.
Put on a baking sheet and divide the... - 36.3537
Italian Filo Vegetable Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan, melt butter. Brush 2 individual 3 ½-inch tartlet tins with butter then brush the sheets of filo with butter. Layer 3 sheets into each of the tins, overlapping the pastry to form a star... - 45.8234
Curry Lamb Ragout
Curry Lamb Ragout has a Appetizing taste.The Yoghurt and Curry Powder gives the Curry Lamb Ragout Dissimilar taste. - 44.0206
Fillet Of Beef With Bacon
Tie the fillet with string to keep its shape while baking.
Brown the meat on all sides in the heated oil.
Then place on a baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with the slices of bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees for about twenty minutes or until the meat... - 39.7864
Lamb And Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter and add the onions. Saute for about 5 minutes till the onions have softened and are lightly colored.
3) Add the curry powder and apple and gently cook... - 47.4807
Fruit Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until softened. Stir in the apple and curry powder and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Sprinkle over the flour and mix well. Slowly stir in the... - 47.7712
Savory Appetizer Pie
Crust: On baking sheet, toast crumbs in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
Transfer to bowl; stir in cheese and butter.
Pat firmly into 11 X 8inch (28 X 20 cm) tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake in 350Â°F... - 44.8044
Curried Lamb Ragout
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the lamb in it.
2) Transfer the meat in slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, pour ½ of the water.
4) Bring the water to a boil, stirring continuously to scrape off the bits.
5) Pour the water over... - 44.1213