- » Mushroom Taco
Mushroom Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom taco recipes.
How about using mushrooms in the tacos topped with some cheese? Nice? Then make these yummy tacos with mushrooms. Shea shows you how in this video! - 93.77
Making fajitas can be fun for the whole family as everyone loves to build their own dinner. These veggie fajitas are not only quick and easy but also healthy.
Fact: By using mushrooms in place of meat you are lowering the calorie intake along with using a... - 0
You May Also Like!
Cream Chicken Tacos
Saute onions until yellow.
Add tomato juice, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, cheese and cream, and simmer for 1 hour.
Fry tortillas in oil until crisp.
Layer tortillas, chicken and mushroom sauce in large oven-proof casserole.
Refrigerate... - 39.093
A great little twist on a mexican casserole dish - 44.4628
Quick N Easy Tacos
In medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, green pepper, onion recipe soup mix, chili powder and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, then simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. - 27.3518
This Taco Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Taco Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Taco Soup recipe. - 34.07
Hot Taco Casserole
Brown onions and hamburger in oil.
Add soups and taco sauces.
Alternate layers of hamburger mixture, chips and cheese in buttered casserole dish.
Bake at 350° for 30-40 min or until bubbly. - 33.1528
Quick N' Easy Tacos
1. In a medium skillet, tip in the beef and sautÃ© till done. Drain the fat and set aside
2. Add the tomatoes, green pepper and the onion soup mix.
3. Blend this mixture with the reserved liquid and chili powder and the hot pepper sauce. Simmer for... - 33.9681
Tempting Taco Burgers
1. In a large pan, combine all the ingredients and shape the mix into four patties. Grill or broil these till done
2. Serve hot on hamburger rolls with shredded lettuce, tomato sauce, and Cheddar cheese. - 29.349
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion, garlic and celery for a few mins until soft, but not browned. Add the mushrooms and chillies, cook for a min more, add the tomato puree, then cook for 2-3 mins.
2. When the mushrooms are soft,... - 37.1617
Tempting Taco Burgers
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill or broil until done. - 24.8633
Chicken Taco Pie
Chicken Taco Pie is a delicious chicken pie that I almost always prepare for my children's birthday party. This brilliant Chicken Taco Pie recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 43.6178
Mushroom Taco Recipes By Category