- » Mushroom Style
Mushroom Style Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mushroom Style recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mushroom Style recipes.
Maharashtrian-style Cashewnut And Mushroom Curry
This Curry is one of the favorite served in many elite Maharashtrian celebrations and weddings. Watch the video to get the recipe of this deliciously rich, creamy and nutty curry with whole cashews and mushrooms. This is curry is delicately spiced and... - 130.655
Indian Style Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Thick, creamy and rich soups make an energetic meal and are great to beat out the chills of winter. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Cream of Mushroom soup with chopped Mushrooms and other common Indian spices. Scintillating with fragrance! - 119.641
Japanese-style Mixed Mushroom Stir-fry
Want to try a dish that blends both nutrition and taste? Nutritious Japanese Stir-fried Mushrooms would not only be a hit with mushroom lovers but would also be beneficial for patients who are recovering from chemotherapy. A light yet filling side dish this... - 119.27
Thai Style Noodle And Vegetable Salad
Thai style noodle and vegetable salad is a nutrition packed salad. Watch this excellent video to make this salad and serve as an accompaniment to grilled fish or meat or for a lunch or light dinner. The video is so nicely explained and well demonstrated,... - 117.674
Oriental Style Grilled Mushroom Salad
Won't you like to try a zesty oriental style mushroom salad? Watch this excellent video to make a grilled mushroom salad recipe that goes perfectly well with grilled meat. The video is so nicely presented that it makes all the more exciting to make this... - 107.626
Italian Style Stuffed Peppers
How about making your food colorful as well as delicious. Watch this wonderful video that says it all. The video shows an excellent recipe for Italian style stuffed peppers. The video is well explained and would surely compel you to make this dish that has... - 103.72
Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger
Do you love mushrooms? Here's an interesting way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Vegan Style Portobello Mushroom Burger. This dish is such that it will impress all age groups in your house. Watch... - 92.1489
Oriental Style Tomato Salad
1) In a medium bowl, place the mushrooms.
2) Pour in boiling water to soak the mushrooms soak for 30 minutes, until softened.
3) Drain the mushroom and squeeze out the excess water.
4) Trim off the tough stems and cut the caps into 1/8-inch... - 47.9665
Italian Style Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wash mushrooms. Remove the stems and cut it.
2. In 1-quart casserole, take mushroom stems, onion and butter. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until it becomes tender.
4. Combine bread crumbs, cheese... - 47.8609
Piroshki Ravioli Russian Style
1) In a large bowl, combine the yeast, water and sugar, then allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour, salt and egg, then mix to form a soft dough, add more flour or water if required.
3) Work the the soft dough with hands for a few minutes,... - 46.8603
Veal Mushroom Oven Style Burgoo
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Cut carrots in half crosswise and then into quarters lengthwise to form thin sticks.
3. In a skillet, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
4. Remove the meat reserving the meat juices in... - 46.595
Spanish Style Kidney
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) From the kidney, remove the core and any fat and cut it into slices. Let the slices stand in cold water for about 30 minutes. Drain the meat and dry.
3) With flour to which a bit of salt and... - 45.0473
Mushroom Soup Peasant Style
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Add mushrooms and garlic.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in beef broth, tomatoes, Tuscan peppers, marjoram and oregano.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine eggs... - 44.0531
Braised Bean Curd Home Style
1. To prepare the mushrooms soak them in cold water for 50-60 minutes, squeeze dry and discard any hard stalks, thinly shred the remainder.
2. Cut the pork into thin shreds too.
3. Split each cake of bean-curd crossways into 3-4 slices, then cut... - 43.7067
Mushrooms Polish Style
Sprinkle mushrooms with lemon juice.
Simmer, tightly covered, with onion and 3 tablespoons of the butter.
Season with salt and pepper; stir in flour and cheese.
Cook for about 3 minutes.
Place in buttered individual baking dishes.
Beat together cream and egg... - 43.6734
Garden Style Burritos
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, mushrooms, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the peppers and zucchini.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until almost tender.
Add the tomatoes and broccoli.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or... - 43.1881
French Style Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms and wipe dry.
Remove stalks and chop finely.
Slice mushroom caps thickly.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add mushroom caps, salt and pepper and stir for about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
Add mushroom... - 43.1389
Potatoes With Mushroom Sauce In The Russian Style
1 Throughly scrub the potatoes and boil them without peeling.
2 In a pan, add butter and cook onion and mushrooms for 15 minutes.
3 Throughly stir in the flour and add the soured cream slowly. Heat carefully making sure it does not boil.
4 Add... - 41.9235
Italian Style Squab
Cut squab in quarters.
In plastic bag combine flour and salt.
Add 2 or 3 squab pieces at a time; shake to coat.
In large skillet brown squab pieces in hot oil.
Add undrained tomatoes, onions, green pepper, undrained mushrooms, parsley, garlic, and bay... - 41.4883
Mushrooms Tuscan Style
1) In a closed pan, heat vegetable oil or butter and cook tomatoes, salt, sugar and bay leaf in it for 1 hour.
2) Discard bay leaf and through a nylon sieve, rub the sauce or liquidize in a blender.
3) Add in mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, salt and... - 39.7914
Greek Style Mushrooms
Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth.
Set aside in a large heat-proof bowl.
In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil over medium heat; simmer about 2 minutes.
Immediately, pour over mushrooms.
Cover and cool to room... - 38.9101
Mushrooms Stroganoff Style With Toasted Cashews
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and saute onions and garlic till tender; add mushrooms and cook for fifteen minutes till they turn tender as well
2. In a blender, mix together cottage cheese and stock and process at medium speed until smooth; add this... - 37.7692
Stuffed Mushrooms Italian Style
Remove stems and chop fine.
Remove casing from sausage and put meat in skillet with chopped stems, garlic, and 1 tablespoon oil.
Cook, breaking up meat with fork, until lightly browned.
Add 1 tablespoon oil, the pars ley, and cheese.
Fill... - 37.7206
Greek Style Marinated Mushrooms
Wash and dry the mushrooms very well.
Slice off the woody ends of the stems.
Cover the bottom of a large skillet with a thin coating of oil.
Add the mushrooms, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms give off their juice and it... - 37.1581
Mushrooms Italian Style
1. In a saucepan, tip in water, lemon juice, oil, tamari, thyme, basil and garlic and mix well
2. Add mushrooms to the pan, stir and cover
3. Cook the mixture till the mushrooms are tender and water starts to evaporate. This will take... - 36.9389
Italian Style Mushrooms
1. Wash mushrooms, if needed. Slice thinly.
2. Heat olive oil in skillet and brown garlic in hot oil. Remove garlic.
3. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates.
4. Add butter and parsley and... - 34.9876
Mushroom Omelette Chinese Style
Melt butter in wok or skillet; stir-fry mushrooms and onions over very low heat. (Butter will burn if heated over 225 Â°F.)
Remove; set aside.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
Pour into wok; heat slowly.
Lift up edges of eggs as they become set on bottom;... - 34.9089
Country Style Mushroom Soup
1. Scald milk and onion in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Add mushrooms and seasonings; cook slowly, about 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
3. Serve piping hot. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and mushroom slices, if you wish. - 28.7959
Mushroom Soup Country Style
1 Scald milk and onion in top of 1 1/2-quart double boiler.
2 Add mushrooms and seasonings; place over boiling water; cook about 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
3 Serve piping hot, with chopped parsley and mushroom slices, if desired. - 25.4699
How To Make Shabu Shabu / Korean Style Beef & Mushroom Hot Pot
Why not make your dinner a little more fun? Shabu Shabu is a great food to make the dinner more interactive.
It's also very nutritious. You can enjoy meat, lots of vegetables, noodles and rice in one go. No need to fight for what to put in the dish as... - 0