- » Mushroom Stuffing
Mushroom Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom stuffing recipes.
Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut the zucchini in lengthwise manner and spoon out its pulp using a knife. Leave the ¼ inch around the shell and chop squash pulp coarsely.
2. Take a 1 ½ - 2 qt casserole, add pulp into it along with celery, onion, tomatoes and... - 46.2102
Mushrooms Stuffed With Turkey
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Gently wash the mushrooms and trim the tough ends from the stems.
Then remove the mushroom stems from the caps and finely chop the stems.
Set the chopped mushrooms and caps aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs,... - 44.5119
Mushrooms Stuffed With Snails
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take out the mushroom stems and reserve to use later.
3) Cream 6 tablespoons of butter, shallots, parsley, celery, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) In a skillet, evenly coat the mushrooms caps in rest of... - 44.2428
Shrimp & Mushroom Stuffed Sole
Shrimp and mushroom stuffed sole is a baked fish recipe. Made with a filling of mushrooms, green onions and shrimp cooked in italian dressing and brandied with added thyme for flavor, the shrimp mix is divided into equal parts. Topped with a sole fillet on... - 44.0063
Braised Pigeons With Mushroom Stuffing
1) Using a sharp knife, finely chop the onion
2) In a frying pan, melt in some butter and saute the onions for 3-4 minutes
3) Slice the mushrooms thinly and add to the onions to cook till nice and tender
4) Tip in the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper
5)... - 44.0006
Mushrooms Stuffed With Spinach
1) De-stem the mushroom and set aside for another use.
2) Using a moist paper towel clean the caps of the mushrooms.
3) Set the temperature of the oven to 350°.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and cook the garlic in it.
5) In... - 43.1868
1) Chop the mushrooms and onion.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in hot oil.
3) Saute for 10-15 minutes until mushrooms and onion release all the liquid and gets evaporated.
3) Add bread crumbs, tamari, parsley, wheat... - 43.1454
Fillets With Mushroom Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Line a small baking pan with the exact size of aluminium foil.
3) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, salt, pepper and herbs.
4) Arrange the fish in a baking dish.
5) Spoon the mushroom... - 42.8096
Mushrooms Stuffed With Pork
A bowl of rice or noodles with this Mushrooms Stuffed With Pork dish is a superly delicious meal that you are going to cherish for a long time ! Don't wait to try out this utterly delicious Mushroom Stuffed With Pork and tell me what you like it best with ! - 42.7077
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
Whether or not you like mushrooms you will like this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms.Made this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms for our Friday night get together with neighbours and I still receive rave reviews. A delicious keeper! - 42.4706
Cucumbers With Mushroom Stuffing
Scoop out centers of each cucumber slice using melon bailer; reserve centers.
Pat cucumber slices and centers dry with paper towels.
For stuffing: Combine mushrooms, oil and lemon juice in small skillet and cook over high heat 1 minute.
Add dillweed, salt and... - 42.3868
Mushroom Stuffed Trout
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a skillet, melt butter.
Lightly saute onions and celery.
Over moderate heat, cook 3 minutes.
Mix in mushrooms, salt, pepper and bread crumbs.
Fold in cream, fennel and chives.
Cook 3 minutes.
Stuff trout with... - 42.0805
1 In a pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the mushrooms and onion and fry gently until soft.
3 Combine the remaining ingredients and stir well to mix.
4 Let cool quickly.
5 The stuffing is now ready to use; you can choose to freeze it by... - 41.7982
Giorgio Foods Mushroom Stuffing
1. In large skillet, melt butter and saute onions, celery and mushrooms and cook adding garlic, parsley and basil and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. In a bowl combine bread cubes and mushrooms.
3. Heat reserved broth and add to bread cubes... - 41.3053
Peas And Mushrooms Stuffed Onions
1. Scrape out the center of onions such that only ¼ inch thick shell remains.
2. In a bowl, take peas, mushrooms, thyme and pepper and mix it well.
3. In a 8x8 baking dish, place the onions shells.
4. Fill each onion shell with... - 40.6393
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°).
2. Separate the mushroom caps from the stems. Place the mushrooms and the stems in a large bowl. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice onto the mushrooms. Cover the mushrooms with boiling water and let stand for 1... - 39.3423
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Tip the porcini into a bowl and pour over 250ml boiling water. Leave for 20 mins to soften and plump up, scoop out the mushrooms with a slotted spoon and finely chop, then strain the liquid (leaving behind the last drop as it might contain grit) and set... - 39.1915
Chive Mushroom Stuffing
1. In a saucepan, put together celery, mushrooms, bouillon and onion; cook for about 5 minutes until celery is tender-crisp.
2. Drain well and keep aside in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix poultry seasonings, chives and white pepper.
4.... - 38.7056
In 2 quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, celery and butter.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 5 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Add egg, stuffing mix, water, bouillon, ground sage and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until heated through;... - 38.6845
Blackfish With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 400° F
2. Cut off the head and tail of the fish
3. Line a shallow baking dish with foil then grease foil
4. Rinse the fish and then pat dry and sprinkle cavity with salt and pepper, also put spinach in cavity and... - 38.3027
1. In a saucepan, melt butter, add onions and sauté till they turn golden.
2. Stir in chopped mushrooms and cook till no more water is present.
3. Mix all the ingredients and stir thoroughly. On low heat, cook till the mixture thickens.
4. Add pepper... - 38.2855
This special recipe for Mushroom Stuffing makes real great choice. Try out this gorgeous Mushroom Stuffing recipe, which is simple, yet delicious! - 37.0733
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet with heatproof handle.
Add onion; cook until tender.
Combine remaining ingredients and mushrooms in large bowl; mix well.
Add onion-butter mixture and mushroom liquid; mix well.
Add water... - 36.1553
Heat the butter or margarine and salad oil in a large shallow frying pan.
Add chopped onion, chicken liver, and gizzard.
Saute until onions are golden.
Add mushrooms and sherry or Madeira; cook, stirring, until just tender, about 3 minutes.
Place mushroom... - 35.9183
Roasted Chicken with the mushroom stuffing tastes simply fabulous. Just try out any meat dish with this stuffing and let me know the dish that you think it goes best with! - 35.7105
Saute mushrooms and onion in hot butter until soft but not brown.
Toss with remaining ingredients.
If mixture seems dry, sprinkle with a few tablespoons hot water or melted butter.
Taste for seasoning.
Makes enough dressing for a 10-12-pound turkey. - 35.2867
Mushroom Stuffed Yellow Squash
Wash squash thoroughly; cook in boiling water to cover 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but still firm.
Drain and cool slightly.
Remove and discard stems.
Cut each squash in half length wise; remove and reserve pulp, leaving a firm shell.
Chop pulp, and set... - 35.0231
In 2-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, celery and butter.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Add egg, stuffing mix, water, bouillon, sage and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes until heated through; stir... - 33.9371
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°. Have ready a 12-by-8-inch baking pan.
2. Break off the stems from the mushrooms so each cap is left with a hollow cavity for stuffing. Finely chop or coarsely grate the stems into a medium... - 33.6609
Mushrooms Stuffed With Snails
1. Cream six tablespoorjs of the butter with the shallots, garlic, parsley, celery, salt and pepper.
2. Remove the mushroom stems and reserve for another use. In a skillet, heat the remaining butter, add the mushrooms caps and turn to coat on all sides.... - 33.2606
Fillet Of Sole With Mushroom Stuffing
1. MAKE THE STUFFING: Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive large skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute to soften and lightly color, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms... - 32.031
1.In a bowl, mix all the ingredients in the order given
2.Make sure to mix them properly
3.Serve as a stuffing in a chicken dish - 31.1301
Mushroom Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Basic Recipe has a different taste. The mushrooms and bread crumbs gives the Basic Recipe a wonderful taste. Basic Recipe is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 30.6984
1. Saute the mushrooms for 3 minutes in the butter or margarine while you mix the crumbs, chives, parsley, salt, celery salt, nutmeg and cayenne.
2. Turn the mushrooms and fat into the bowl with the other ingredients. Toss lightly to mix.
3. Use in turkey,... - 28.8831
Mushroom Stuffed Whitefish
Wipe the fish inside and out with a wet cloth.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Fill cavity with Mushroom Stuffing and close opening with laced string on metal skewers, toothpicks or safety pins.
Place in a shallow bake pan lined with greased foil (or if... - 25.3759
Easy Mushroom Stuffing
Chop mushrooms; cook slowly in butter about 5 minutes.
Add crumbs and seasonings.
Moisten with a little hot water - 21.9969
This Mushroom Stuffing is a delicious addition to the basic bread stuffing ! There can never be a better treat for mushroom lovers ! Try out this mushroom stuffing and tell me if you like it ! - 14.5265
Mushroom Stuffing Recipes By Category